🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republican Ken Buck Says Being Gay Is A Choice, And Also Like Alcoholism

Why shouldn't a historical figures sexual orientation be mentioned if that historical figure is being discussed. What is served by excluding that information?
What is served by including whether or not a famous writer or artist was getting his fudge packed?

Would this make his books more literary or art more artistic? :doubt:
You still have not answered the question as to what curriculum you object to...not that I'm surprised. You have failed to answer ANY of the questions posed to you and instead respond with my ridiculous hyperbole.

If the curriculum regarding Alexander the great mentions his wives, why should it not also mention his "beloved"?

Sex education curriculum that doesn't include gay sex is irresponsible.

What "lifestyle" is included in curriculum? Why not mention that Alexander the Great was gay?
It's hilarious when sodomites use Alexander the Great as some kind of gay icon.

Most don't know that he became cured of his homosexuality, took a wife named Roxana, and fathered a son with her. :eusa_angel:

LOL...Alexander was, at best, most likely bisexual...which was pretty common at the time.

Hephaestion was a beloved of Alexander, in just the same way as Patroclus was of Achilles"

If curriculum mentions his wives, why should it not also mention Hephaestion?

Weren't all the Greek philosophers pretty much gay?

That's one reason why all this homophobia from the right is so amusing. The intellectual foundations of Western society and democracy were created by a bunch of homos.

Why shouldn't a historical figures sexual orientation be mentioned if that historical figure is being discussed. What is served by excluding that information?
What is served by including whether or not a famous writer or artist was getting his fudge packed?

You still have not answered the question as to what curriculum you object to...not that I'm surprised. You have failed to answer ANY of the questions posed to you and instead respond with my ridiculous hyperbole.

If the curriculum regarding Alexander the great mentions his wives, why should it not also mention his "beloved"?
Simple.

Mentioning a man's wife and children is normal.

Bring up any perversions about him would just be borderline gossip and meaningless.

Why must Walt Whitman's sexuality NOT be mentioned?
Exactly why should the fact that he engaged in perverted sex be mentioned in a school class room?

Because it was part of who he was.

What harm is done by mentioning it? For gay youth, knowing there are famous and successful gay people "out there" is pretty helpful actually. Might even keep them from committing suicide when they are being continually bullied and taunted in school.

It sure has done wonders for black youth to know that if you are half black, spent a great deal of your life in Indonesia, was raised by Communists and spend 730,000,000 dollars of other people's money(Georgy Porgy Soros), you can buy the Presidency. All of the racial divisions are gone, violence by blacks has disappeared and there is a ghetto garden at the White House....... Hope for Change is alive!

you can do whatever gotcha you want but the answer is clearly yes. For liberals who tout themselves as educated and people of science, you sure do hate science on this one don't you?

You didn't answer his question.

If homosexuality is a choice, then anyone can choose to be aroused by the same sex. Right?

...dumbass. I said THE ANSWER IS CLEARLY YES. Now answer my question: Is there a gay gene?

I think you are being completely dishonest. I don't believe you.

It's hilarious when sodomites use Alexander the Great as some kind of gay icon.

Most don't know that he became cured of his homosexuality, took a wife named Roxana, and fathered a son with her. :eusa_angel:

LOL...Alexander was, at best, most likely bisexual...which was pretty common at the time.

Hephaestion was a beloved of Alexander, in just the same way as Patroclus was of Achilles"

That's one reason why all this homophobia from the right is so amusing. The intellectual foundations of Western society and democracy were created by a bunch of homos.

Queerness really wasn't much of an issue among any ancient civilization except the Jews. You really cannot say that ONLY the Athenians that promoted democracy, and ONLY Romans that built the republic were queers.

The adoption of the old testament by Christians, and the subsequent adoption of Chrisianity by Constantine, was the last nail in the coffin for socially acceptable queerness.

Why must Walt Whitman's sexuality NOT be mentioned?
Exactly why should the fact that he engaged in perverted sex be mentioned in a school class room?
Perhaps to demonstrate that being homosexual has little relation to outward appearance?

waltwhitman.jpg

Queerness really wasn't much of an issue among any ancient civilization except the Jews. You really cannot say that ONLY the Athenians that promoted democracy, and ONLY Romans that built the republic were queers.

The adoption of the old testament by Christians, and the subsequent adoption of Chrisianity by Constantine, was the last nail in the coffin for socially acceptable queerness.

Don't argue with facts and history. That book says differently, the earth is 6000 years old and my ancestors walked with dinosaurs.

The Bible says, preachers preach it and I DON'T believe it.

Simple.

Mentioning a man's wife and children is normal.

Bring up any perversions about him would just be borderline gossip and meaningless.

So here we are back at your bigotry and homophobia. Not exactly a "compelling state reason". Epic fail...

You do realize that "homophobia" is a made up word and is Not listed by the APA/AMA as a medical term or condition?

Although, gay perverts like to label anyone who is normal and doesn't support their agenda with that term.

You do realize that "homophobia" is a made up word and is Not listed by the APA/AMA as a medical term or condition?

Although, gay perverts like to label anyone who is normal and doesn't support their agenda with that term.

Ah, but Merriam Webster defines homophobia as:

: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

I'd say that describes you to a "T".

The dictionary is incorrect in it's description.

Because I have a "rational" aversion to homosexuals; as do all normal people. :cool:

And bigots, historically, have always tried to justify their bigotry. You are no different.
I am in NO way, shape, or form a bigot,

All normal people have an aversion to perverts such as rapists, homosexuals, pedophiles, and other social deviants.

That is not bigotry, but a natural safety mechanism that is hard wired into the normal humans psyche.

Just like the natural aversion to snakes, spiders, and other life threatening creatures.

The dictionary is incorrect in it's description.

Because I have a "rational" aversion to homosexuals; as do all normal people. :cool:

And bigots, historically, have always tried to justify their bigotry. You are no different.
I am in NO way, shape, or form a bigot,

All normal people have an aversion to perverts such as rapists, homosexuals, pedophiles, and other social deviants.

That is not bigotry, but a natural safety mechanism that is hard wired into the normal humans psyche.

Just like the natural aversion to snakes, spiders, and other life threatening creatures.

Then you have quite the paradox on your hands in being normal, yet in the minority opinion.

In truth by this rational I should have a major aversion to you as a muslim since we all know you indoctrinate little kids to strap bombs to their chests. You know, self preservation and all.

Last edited:

That's fine. I'm willing to stick with bigot.
It's sad that you and seawytch have to continually resort to calling me names in order to make some kind of point.

Not once have I ever resorted to name calling towards either of you.

Because it is a rather low class form of dialouge and debate. :doubt:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back