Republican Lawmaker Stands By Claim That Islam Is 'a Cancer' In America

America is a melting pot of all people and all religions. Our Constitution allows that.
America has never before been confronted with large-scale immigration by people of a non-Christian Warrior Religion which is a Law unto itself and whose adherents drift away from Western constitutional and parliamentary rule and backwards towards canon law so readily and so quickly and so pervasively worldwide.

That new situation calls for new approaches to confronting and confounding the new threat vector.

Apparently you don't know much about the violent Christian history. Native Americans sure do.
You're confused. The church didn't slaughter and abuse NA. The government did.

Only the ones left after the Christian Pilgrim slaughter.

America is a melting pot of all people and all religions. Our Constitution allows that.
America has never before been confronted with large-scale immigration by people of a non-Christian Warrior Religion which is a Law unto itself and whose adherents drift away from Western constitutional and parliamentary rule and backwards towards canon law so readily and so quickly and so pervasively worldwide.

That new situation calls for new approaches to confronting and confounding the new threat vector.

Apparently you don't know much about the violent Christian history. Native Americans sure do.

Apparently you don't want to talk about the violent history of Native Americans.

Christians obliterated and marginalized Native America by acting in CONTRADICTION to the teachings of Christianity's founder, Jesus of Nazareth.

Muslims make war and commit violence while acting in CONFORMITY to the teachings of Islam's founder, Muhammed (Peanut Butter and jelly be Upon Him).

Big difference.

Oh my God.

There is a town in southwest Minnesota called "Pipestone". It's named Pipestone because that was a place where Natives from all tribes could quarry to make pipes. It was considered sacred and Native enemies were forbidden from killing each other. None of them were Christian.

Does anyone have any evidence to the contrary......I havent seen any........I doubt any libs here would enjoy living in a muslim society.....

Oh my God.

Read it and weep. Native Americans do...

Christian Atrocities Committed Against Non-Christian Peoples

The Pilgrims: Children of the Devil

Thanksgiving - a National Day of Mourning

When they became citizens of this Great Country did they take an Oath..................

When they protest here and say "DEATH TO AMERICA........ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD.....BEHEAD THOSE THAT INSULT ISLAM..........and so on.........are they ditching their oath to America.........................

I respect others the right to be Free as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of other Free People. If they want to be citizens of this country I expect them to Honor their oaths of citizenship, and Respect the culture of the host country. It is not up to us to CONFORM TO THEIR BELIEFS, But for them to conform to the Society that has given them a new home..........

That certainly doesn't mean marching down the street Yelling DEATH TO AMERICA...........Perhaps it's time to make them swear an oath to this country again, but doing so on their own Koran...........

The statement is incontrovertible. It's like saying water is wet and fire is hot.

AUSTRALIAN PRIME MINISTER DOES IT AGAIN Silents Speech

(Prime Minister Julia Gillard – Australia )

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation’s mosques.

Quote: ‘IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It.

“I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. ‘This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom’ We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!’

‘Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture. ‘We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.’

‘This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, ‘THE RIGHT TO LEAVE‘.’

‘If you aren’t happy here then LEAVE. We didn’t force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.’

Oh my God.

Read it and weep. Native Americans do...

Christian Atrocities Committed Against Non-Christian Peoples

The Pilgrims: Children of the Devil

Thanksgiving - a National Day of Mourning
Yes, seen all that crap before. You poor ignorant creature.

OP, don't tell me you're pro-Islam. That evil sand cult wants to kill strong, independent womyn everywhere--along with everyone else that doesn't agree with their bigoted, patriarchal worldview.

What Congressman What's-His-Face said about Islam being cancer is 100% correct.

Oklahoma state Rep. John Bennett (R) has not shied away from the controversial, anti-Islam comments he's made both on Facebook and at rallies in the past, and it seems like he won't anytime soon.

Bennett again defended the statements in an interview with HuffPost Live on Monday and said he'd argue Islam "is not even a religion."

"I stand behind them wholeheartedly," Bennett told host Alyona Minkovski. "First off, I never said Muslims were a cancer, I said Islam ... I would even submit to you that Islam is not even a religion. It's a social political system that uses a deity to advance its agenda of global conquest. That's exactly what ISIS is doing now, and people that follow Islam are and will do the same thing."

Also joining the conversation was Adam Soltani, director of the Oklahoma chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, who said he received death threats after Bennett's comments.

"I received a phone call from an individual who asked if I was the director of CAIR and I said yes. He said he thinks I should be beheaded and so should every other Muslim in America," Soltani said. "What he said about the holy Quran, the holy scripture of 1.6 billion Muslims worldwide is absolutely false. It's just lies, it's hatred, it's bigotry."

More: State Rep. John Bennett Stands By Anti-Islam Comments Islam Is Not Even A Religion

According to the U.S. Constitution - Islam has as much right in America as Christianity.
That same Constitution gives him every right to state his views on Islam.

That Constitution doesn't give anyone a right to do anything.

Oklahoma state Rep. John Bennett (R) has not shied away from the controversial, anti-Islam comments he's made both on Facebook and at rallies in the past, and it seems like he won't anytime soon.

Bennett again defended the statements in an interview with HuffPost Live on Monday and said he'd argue Islam "is not even a religion."

"I stand behind them wholeheartedly," Bennett told host Alyona Minkovski. "First off, I never said Muslims were a cancer, I said Islam ... I would even submit to you that Islam is not even a religion. It's a social political system that uses a deity to advance its agenda of global conquest. That's exactly what ISIS is doing now, and people that follow Islam are and will do the same thing."

Also joining the conversation was Adam Soltani, director of the Oklahoma chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, who said he received death threats after Bennett's comments.

"I received a phone call from an individual who asked if I was the director of CAIR and I said yes. He said he thinks I should be beheaded and so should every other Muslim in America," Soltani said. "What he said about the holy Quran, the holy scripture of 1.6 billion Muslims worldwide is absolutely false. It's just lies, it's hatred, it's bigotry."

More: State Rep. John Bennett Stands By Anti-Islam Comments Islam Is Not Even A Religion

According to the U.S. Constitution - Islam has as much right in America as Christianity.
That same Constitution gives him every right to state his views on Islam.

That Constitution doesn't give anyone a right to do anything.

Going for the "hurr durr natural rights b/c da bible sez so" angle, or are you trying something completely off the wall here? Regardless, please elaborate.

This stupid alarmist running around banging on drums is getting you nowhere.
Troll

Forum List

Back