Republican Leaders Map a Strategy to Derail Donald Trump

Trump's the last one standing...me thinks they failed
Not if enough republicans refuse to vote for Trump. Some are voting for Hillary.

Yeah OK....LOL

That's almost certainly the case. And it won't take many.

This could be a very good year for Gary Johnson.

Gary Johnson is never going to be POTUS

Maybe not. Still, this could be a very good year for him and the Libertarians.

Not if enough republicans refuse to vote for Trump. Some are voting for Hillary.

Yeah OK....LOL

I like Johnson but the possibility of a third party candidate winning is next to zero in today's political climate

Yeah OK....LOL

I like Johnson but the possibility of a third party candidate winning is next to zero in today's political climate

Of course. The goal isn't to win the election - the election is over. The point is to get on the map. This election, more than any I've seen in my lifetime, provides voters real incentive to look for alternatives.

I think they've told Kasich, just have a seat in the waiting room and feel free to have some milque and toast. We'll be back with you in 100 days. He's the only one that polled better than Clinton or Sanders in the general the last few months. If Kasich were the Republican nominee in the end I think they would have a chance of winning. Trump is a guaranteed loss.

But, the fun begins.
nothing is guaranteed.....back when this all began how many thought trump would be the last man standing?...

Yeah OK....LOL

sure as long as those with that 2 party mentality exist.........

I think they've told Kasich, just have a seat in the waiting room and feel free to have some milque and toast. We'll be back with you in 100 days. He's the only one that polled better than Clinton or Sanders in the general the last few months. If Kasich were the Republican nominee in the end I think they would have a chance of winning. Trump is a guaranteed loss.

But, the fun begins.
nothing is guaranteed.....back when this all began how many thought trump would be the last man standing?...

I admit I was constantly saying he stood no chance at the nomination. Agree or disagree with him, the Republican establishment was out to get him from day one.

But, the fun begins.

I admit I was constantly saying he stood no chance at the nomination. Agree or disagree with him, the Republican establishment was out to get him from day one.
just like they were out to get Obama.....

Well......... Ignorances is treatable but stupidity and racist asshole like you and your boyfriend Dannyboys are permanent. So it will take a lifetime to convince stupid people to change their mind.

Forum List

Back