Republican low information voters

Just for clarification...when I say 62% of Republicans are low information voters, it is just my tactful way of saying 62% of Republicans are fucking bigots

Also another note to the low information posters on this thread who are bringing up blocking Syrian immigrants. This is about closing mosques.....you should be able to tell the difference
how many muslim refugees are you taking into your home?

That's disappointing. I expect better from you. That's a Mudwhistle and Stephanie argument.

A title is an attention getter. The OP pointed out clearly in the opening post what he was referring to in the title.

So the thread title is dishonest and has nothing to do with the thread other than flame the board.
The thread title is perfectly correct in characterizing 62% of Republicans who would not defend our constitutional right to freedom of religion

As I said before, low information Republucans is just a polite way of saying.....Bunch of Fucking Bigots
Plenty of "fucking bigots" on both ends of the political spectrum.

You do know that, right?
Actually...trying to spread the blame to both parties is disingenuous
The fucking bigots have flocked to the GOP and are being pandered to by the likes of Donald Trump
Oh, how convenient it must be to be a hardcore partisan ideologue.

:laugh:
No
Actually I am tired of attempts to ignore the core of Republicans who are bigots and racists by claiming that the problem is evident on both sides

So the thread title is dishonest and has nothing to do with the thread other than flame the board.
The thread title is perfectly correct in characterizing 62% of Republicans who would not defend our constitutional right to freedom of religion

As I said before, low information Republucans is just a polite way of saying.....Bunch of Fucking Bigots
Plenty of "fucking bigots" on both ends of the political spectrum.

You do know that, right?
Actually...trying to spread the blame to both parties is disingenuous
The fucking bigots have flocked to the GOP and are being pandered to by the likes of Donald Trump
Oh, how convenient it must be to be a hardcore partisan ideologue.

No
Actually I am tired of attempts to ignore the core of Republicans who are bigots and racists by claiming that the problem is evident on both sides
Why?

Just for clarification...when I say 62% of Republicans are low information voters, it is just my tactful way of saying 62% of Republicans are fucking bigots

Also another note to the low information posters on this thread who are bringing up blocking Syrian immigrants. This is about closing mosques.....you should be able to tell the difference
how many muslim refugees are you taking into your home?

WTF does that have to do with shutting down mosques?

I post a thread about low information Republicans and it looks like they all show up
you sound upset. You dumbass libtards are looking pretty pathetic crying over the poor muslims refugees while ignoring all the christian refugees being killed ,raped and beheaded by muslims...where is your concern for them...You should take a poll of Europeans that want to shut down mosques after Friday 13th. .

I am not ignoring Christian refugees. I'm very concerned for them.

Thread after thread after post after post they attack Christianity, they insult Christians, they point out every last bad thing any given Christian has done.

But say something about Muslims and they become righteous, offended drama queens.

This is absolutely fascinating to watch.

Bullshit.

Thread after thread after post after post they attack Christianity, they insult Christians, they point out every last bad thing any given Christian has done.

But say something about Muslims and they become righteous, offended drama queens.

I don't see anyone advocating shutting down churches. What I see are idiot Christians willing to prevent other religions from practicing their faith

When did people who constantly claim they are the ones wanting to return America to the Constitution, suddenly abandon freedom of religion?
Another great example, thanks.
Simple question....do you support shutting down mosques?
Nope, sure don't.

Why are you protecting Muslims?

Hard to believe this is America

The GOP's despicable rush to demonize refugees

A poll just out from the Democratic firm PPP found that 27 percent of Republican primary voters support having the government shut down every mosque in the United States; 38 percent were opposed, and 35 percent were unsure. A full 41 percent of Ted Cruz supporters and 37 percent of Trump supporters want to shut down all mosques.

Only 38 percent of Republican voters realized how wrong it would be to shut down mosques

that's what happens when one is trying to appeal to the most bigoted, limited and fearful part of the population.

that's simply wrong.

not wanting christian dogma legislated into our laws is not anti-christian.

and not allowing bigots to pretend their religion requires them to be bigots is not religious freedom.

it also has nothing to do with the bigotry and disgusting rhetoric that has emanated from the GOP frontrunners.

I don't see anyone advocating shutting down churches. What I see are idiot Christians willing to prevent other religions from practicing their faith

When did people who constantly claim they are the ones wanting to return America to the Constitution, suddenly abandon freedom of religion?
Nope, sure don't.

ok... i need to comment on that. even if you're taking a potshot at Mac, i'm still having trouble understanding why anyone thinks it's ok to violate the constitution by prohibiting anyone's free exercise of religious freedom by even talking about shutting down houses of worship.

Nope, sure don't.

ok... i need to comment on that. even if you're taking a potshot at Mac, i'm still having trouble understanding why anyone thinks it's ok to violate the constitution by prohibiting anyone's free exercise of religious freedom by even talking about shutting down houses of worship.

Sarcasm. Do I need a special font?

that's simply wrong.

and not allowing bigots to pretend their religion requires them to be bigots is to religious freedom.

it also has nothing to do with the bigotry and disgusting rhetoric that has emanated from the GOP frontrunners.
So you're really going to say that there is not thread after thread, post after post, of insults directed at Christians, comparing Christianity to Jihadism, celebrating the decay in population of white Christians.

Is that correct, are you really going to say that?

Nope, sure don't.

Aww, is my little stalker friend posting to me again?

Hi Lone Laugher! Hi there!

that's simply wrong.

and not allowing bigots to pretend their religion requires them to be bigots is to religious freedom.

So you're really going to say that there is not thread after thread, post after post, of insults directed at Christians, comparing Christianity to Jihadism, celebrating the decay in population of white Christians.

From WHO?

that's simply wrong.

i think some people say nasty things about all religions. that said, christian dogma does not belong in our laws. christians here get insulted when they pretend that their religion requires bigotry or when they try to force their religion on people like me.

again, that is not anti-christian. it is anti-theocratic.

i'll also go you thread for thread that's anti-christian and raise you for the anti-Semitic threads.

Nope, sure don't.

Aww, is my little stalker friend posting to me again?

Hi Lone Laugher! Hi there!

Hiya bitch. I've provided you with lots of mature, adult content today. But....you've missed it. Earmuffs.

that's simply wrong.

i think some people say nasty things about all religions. that said, christian dogma does not belong in our laws. christians here get insulted when they pretend that their religion requires bigotry or when they try to force their religion on people like me.

i'll also go you thread for thread that's anti-christian and raise you for the anti-Semitic threads.

Anyone here who speaks ill of Christianity ALSO speaks ill of Islam. That's my understanding.

that's simply wrong.

Well, members of one of those religions are, as we speak, doing everything they can to slaughter as many innocents as it possibly can, to terrorize as many innocents as they possibly can, and treating women and gays like animals.

So, while I'm a comfy agnostic, it's pretty obvious to me that Islam is clearly more problematic right now than Christianity. Not even close.

Last edited:

that's simply wrong.

celebrating the decay in population of white Christians.

just reporting mortality rates and the demographic shift :eek:

that's simply wrong.

Well, members of one of those religions is, as we speak, doing everything it can to slaughter as many innocents as it possibly can, to terrorize as many innocents as it possibly can, and is treating women and gays like animals.

So, while I'm a comfy agnostic, it's pretty obvious to me that Islam is clearly more problematic right now than Christianity. Not even close.

Nope.

Some extreme elements of Islam in some far away backward nations are very problematic. Islam itself is no more problematic than any other religion. And....in this country.....that is even more true.

Which of the two religions.......Islam or Christianity......is more likely to come at odds with our constitution and influence OUR government's policies? Which of the two is actively attempting to limit the rights of people in THIS NATION?

That's why you see threads on it Mac......no other reason.

Forum List

Back