Republican mayor in battleground state is endorsing Kamala Harris

A lot of establishment type Republicans have hated President Trump since 2015 when he first got off the golden escalator.

From the Lincoln Project, to the Bushes and Cheneys, to the Christies and Crooks, nothing really remarkable this whatsoever.

Why, as a Republican mayor, I support Kamala Harris over Trump​

1722358815443.png

". . . Significant reforms to immigration and border policies that would have addressed the crisis at our southern border were blocked by Trump because he didn’t want the problem solved. He wanted to exploit it for personal political gain. . . . "

<snip>

". . . Vice President Harris is fighting to make sure Americans can get ahead and be safe from gun violence and to restore and protect the rights of women. Donald Trump, on the other hand, could enact the extreme and dangerous Project 2025 agenda if elected, which would roll back our rights and freedoms. . . . "

Being opposed to these policy recommendations in Project 2025, vis-à-vis the border, makes me think, he is either on the take of the cartels, or afraid of working with the federal government that is competent once again. Most politicians don't like other government jurisdictions treading on their turf.

. . . I'm going with corrupt TBH.

1722359424112.png

1722359509749.png

1722359391037.png

<snip>
1722359550888.png

You think there's more like him in the party?

IMO? I sense either extreme ignorance, or the hand of the cartels behind the opinions of this John Giles.

. . . and frankly? It would not half surprise me if they have corrupted our media as well at this point. :oops:

I have long had the opinion that many of the politicians and bureaucrats in both parties have been compromised by the cartels, especially in state down by the border. And ever since they silenced that whistle blower on the cartel activity interplay with the DHS? I am now certain of it.

The mayor is against Trump and his border policies, which could have thwarted illegal immigration, yet supports Harris, who was the border czar and did nothing -- leading to record highs in the Biden / Harris illegal insurgency? Didn't even meet with Border Patrol officials? WTF

What a cuck.

Forum List

Back