Republican new defense: There aren't any qualified people available that don't have Russian ties

Obama is the founder of ISIS?

Obama was not born as a citizen of the US?

Trump won one of the greatest elections in American history?

Russia is actually pretty awesome.
They know how to deal with liberal protesters and homosexual supporters.
Are you homosexual?
Many "conservative" homosexual men try to hide their sexual orientation by attacking gays.
:)
BTW, Russia sucks compared to most EU countries. I've been there multiple times, but Russia has improved a bit after the fall of USSR and oligarch exploitation of Russia's natural resources.

Can't argue with "Russia sucks", but i'll say they know how to deal with the gays.

I'm not a faggot, no interest in children whatsoever. or men.
jimmajohann is not all the he wants us to think he is. I do not think, however, that he is interested in children.

Youtube video is responsible for Benghazi

Publicly said that Russian reset was great while in private admitted it was a failure

Continually rewrote the history of her Syria policies trying to make herself sound better.

Lied about her support for Iraq war.

Public vs "private" opinions.

Tried to hide her long support for fracking

FBI exposed her lies about her private email server and the classified material she had on it...

Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Youtube video is responsible for Benghazi

Publicly said that Russian reset was great while in private admitted it was a failure

Continually rewrote the history of her Syria policies trying to make herself sound better.

Lied about her support for Iraq war.

Public vs "private" opinions.

Tried to hide her long support for fracking

FBI exposed her lies about her private email server and the classified material she had on it...

Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.
See you lie like you poop, regularly

trumpelthinskin and the alt and far right are being caught out in similar lies to yours, westwall: a reckoning is coming.

Forum List

Back