Republican official calls for military overthrow of POTUS

Yes the average military member, current, former and retired know what the oath means and will uphold. But I guess free speech only matters when you agree with it, right......? Otherwise it's hate speech or treason, right......? :rolleyes:

We all swore to defend the Constitution against all enemies....foreign AND DOMESTIC. Seven Days in May might arrive in November this year.
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif
Hope you enjoy your prison sentence....... If you survive the coup attempt........ :eusa_whistle:

Yes the average military member, current, former and retired know what the oath means and will uphold. But I guess free speech only matters when you agree with it, right......? Otherwise it's hate speech or treason, right......? :rolleyes:

We all swore to defend the Constitution against all enemies....foreign AND DOMESTIC. Seven Days in May might arrive in November this year.
Hope you enjoy your prison sentence....... If you survive the coup attempt........ :eusa_whistle:

Ain't a prison that can hold a man who's done the right thing....I proved that at Long Binh. I'm no longer active duty and as far as the NSA creep who's reading this might wonder, have no intention of throwing anything but insults at the muslim piece of crap in our WH. But I'd show up for a parade for those who went in and dragged his ass out.

Anyone who thinks ANYTHING on TPM is real is a fucking retard.

Talking Points Memo is a pathetic hate site. What, was Stormfront down or something?

It is a real story, although she claims she didn't really mean that, so in that sense it is not real if you believe her.

Jefferson County official says she meant no ill intent to Obama in Facebook post News
why would anyone believe her saying she didn't mean it when it's right there in black and white?

she just didn't realize people would care - and to her credit i doubt enough of them in her county do to get her out of office.

Ain't a prison that can hold a man who's done the right thing....I proved that at Long Binh. I'm no longer active duty and as far as the NSA creep who's reading this might wonder, have no intention of throwing anything but insults at the muslim piece of crap in our WH. But I'd show up for a parade for those who went in and dragged his ass out.
Here he goes with the fake Marine stories. :lol:

Talking Points Memo is a pathetic hate site. What, was Stormfront down or something?

It is a real story, although she claims she didn't really mean that, so in that sense it is not real if you believe her.

Jefferson County official says she meant no ill intent to Obama in Facebook post News
why would anyone believe her saying she didn't mean it when it's right there in black and white?

she just didn't realize people would care - and to her credit i doubt enough of them in her county do to get her out of office.
If you deny it enough times people start to wonder if they misread it.

Again, where in the Constitution does it say the Military can be used to oust an unpopular politician.........? It doesn't.
Thanks for your service, my Marines called me Doc...... Obviously I was the smartest one in the bunch....... I know what the Constitution says and why the military is under civilian control...... Or would you prefer a return to ancient times (and some current third world countries) where assassination and military coup was/is a common and accepted tool of internal politics?

maybe, but the wording has very little in the way of vagueries. like i said though, this may or may not bite her. i'm guessing not.

Again, where in the Constitution does it say the Military can be used to oust an unpopular politician.........? It doesn't.
Thanks for your service, my Marines called me Doc...... Obviously I was the smartest one in the bunch....... I know what the Constitution says and why the military is under civilian control...... Or would you prefer a return to ancient times (and some current third world countries) where assassination and military coup was/is a common and accepted tool of internal politics?
what, it's not a good thing when your leader wears a military uniform? who would have thought.

what, it's not a good thing when your leader wears a military uniform? who would have thought.
Uummmm, was thinking about getting me a military uniform made and taking over. Whatdaya think? El Duce had some smart uniforms, I could strut about like some peacock with my chin jutting out a mile.......

Another hyper partisan moron who "loves this country" so much she wants a military coup. What hypocrisy, what utter stupidity, what a treasonous position.
Stupid stop connect obama as if he's the country. He's not he needs to be removed.

Thanks for your own service. The Constitution isn't a suicide pact...the "clear and present danger" of this dirtbag's criminal cabal is clear to all those who believe this Nation is worth saving. Nobody is suggesting a "coup" in the traditional sense. There would be a period of martial law, followed by the swearing in of Joe Biden. Upon seeing he is mentally unfit to hold the office, ol Boner would become the president. See? all nice and orderly. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

maybe, but the wording has very little in the way of vagueries. like i said though, this may or may not bite her. i'm guessing not.
Its amazing how denial changes your perspective. There was a joke someone told a long time ago about a woman confronting a man she saw cheating on her. The advice the comedian gave was to keep insisting that it "wasnt me". The women eventually begin to think her eyes deceived her. While it was comedy it was very true.

Edit...

Eddie murphy

Thanks for you own service. The Constitution isn't a suicide pact...the "clear and present danger" of this dirtbag's criminal cabal is clear to all those who believe this Nation is worth saving. Nobody is suggesting a "coup" in the traditional sense. There would be a period of martial law, followed by the swearing in of Joe Biden. Upon seeing he is mentally unfit to hold the office, ol Boner would become the president. See? all nice and orderly. :eusa_angel:
Its amazing that idiots like you can breath and type at the same time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back