Republican official calls for military overthrow of POTUS

Hope you enjoy your prison sentence....... If you survive the coup attempt........ :eusa_whistle:

Ain't a prison that can hold a man who's done the right thing....I proved that at Long Binh. I'm no longer active duty and as far as the NSA creep who's reading this might wonder, have no intention of throwing anything but insults at the muslim piece of crap in our WH. But I'd show up for a parade for those who went in and dragged his ass out.
Here he goes with the fake Marine stories. :lol:
Last I checked making disparaging remarks to veterans and claiming they are lying is frowned on here by both sides, perhaps you didn't get the memo?
Dont really care what you frown on clown.. I'm a veteran so I can say what I want to,
So since veterans according to you are fair game care to provide proof your a veteran? I mean since you are accusing others of not being one.
I'm tickled you actually think you are someone to prove myself to. If you don't like me calling him a fake marine....well tough shit. What are you going to do to stop it?

Ain't a prison that can hold a man who's done the right thing....I proved that at Long Binh. I'm no longer active duty and as far as the NSA creep who's reading this might wonder, have no intention of throwing anything but insults at the muslim piece of crap in our WH. But I'd show up for a parade for those who went in and dragged his ass out.
Last I checked making disparaging remarks to veterans and claiming they are lying is frowned on here by both sides, perhaps you didn't get the memo?
Dont really care what you frown on clown.. I'm a veteran so I can say what I want to,
So since veterans according to you are fair game care to provide proof your a veteran? I mean since you are accusing others of not being one.
I'm tickled you actually think you are someone to prove myself to. If you don't like me calling him a fake marine....well tough shit. What are you going to do to stop it?
Just remind everyone you are an asshole that disrespects other vets. Whats wrong you not get let in the marines or something?

I wonder how many conservatives here would agree with her?

I'm betting "a lot."
I'm betting a lot of liberals would do away with the Constitution.
The woman was a republican lawmaker that was suggesting a military coup. it doesn't get any worse than that in doing away with the constitution..
She is NOT a lawmaker, she is a clerk of court. At least get your facts straight.

Thats what it says in the first sentence

A Republican Missouri lawmaker said that she meant "no ill intent" toward President Obama when she asked on her Facebook page if the U.S. military was able to oust the president.
That does not call for a coup she asked a question about whether or not the Constitution allowed for it. Now be specific quote where she said the Military should stage a coup.

It is calling for a coup. She specifically said the word "action". What action would the military take against the POTUS she described as a domestic terrorist? Even some of the nut bag RW's on this thread figured that one out by themselves.

I'm betting a lot of liberals would do away with the Constitution.
The woman was a republican lawmaker that was suggesting a military coup. it doesn't get any worse than that in doing away with the constitution..
She is NOT a lawmaker, she is a clerk of court. At least get your facts straight.

A Republican Missouri lawmaker said that she meant "no ill intent" toward President Obama when she asked on her Facebook page if the U.S. military was able to oust the president.
That does not call for a coup she asked a question about whether or not the Constitution allowed for it. Now be specific quote where she said the Military should stage a coup.

It is calling for a coup. She specifically said the word "action". What action would the military take against the POTUS she described as a domestic terrorist? Even some of the nut bag RW's on this thread figured that one out by themselves.
She asked a question, perhaps you need remedial reading comprehension lessons? She asked if the Constitution allowed that. But then you lefties lie about everything and are assholes so no problem keep on proving just how stupid you really are.

Just remind everyone you are an asshole that disrespects other vets. Whats wrong you not get let in the marines or something?
He is not a vet. That's why I called him a fake marine. Again if you dont like that tough shit.

He is not a vet. That's why I called him a fake marine. Again if you dont like that tough shit.
Ok how do you know he is not a vet? As a matter of fact how do I know you are a vet?

She asked a question, perhaps you need remedial reading comprehension lessons? She asked if the Constitution allowed that. But then you lefties lie about everything and are assholes so no problem keep on proving just how stupid you really are.

Why would she ask that and describe the POTUS as a domestic threat if that was not her intention? Only someone playing stupid or someone with half a brain doesn't understand what she was doing.

Ok how do you know he is not a vet? As a matter of fact how do I know you are a vet?
Basically when Asclepisa speaks he want's you to act as if God himself is speaking........ :eusa_whistle:

Because he told me. Again I'm not concerned with what you think of me being a vet. You can take it or leave it. Doesnt matter to me what you believe to be honest.

Basically when Asclepisa speaks he want's you to act as if God himself is speaking........ :eusa_whistle:
I apologize for intimidating you. You only need to be respectful. No need to bow.

Because he told me. Again I'm not concerned with what you think of me being a vet. You can take it or leave it. Doesnt matter to me what you believe to be honest.
And of course I am just supposed to believe he told you this right? I already noted your reading comprehension is faulty you think asking a question is calling for a coup.

I apologize for intimidating you. You only need to be respectful. No need to bow.

And of course I am just supposed to believe he told you this right? I already noted your reading comprehension is faulty you think asking a question is calling for a coup.
Of course...unless you are one of those people that ask questions that you have already predetermined the answer to. Are you one of those kinds of people?

This is what happens when one's party/following can't win elections.

Get back to us on that November 5th.
But given the dismal track record of the rabid right: government shut downs leading to the degradation of our national credit rating, too many votes to repel Affordable Care Act, and way more foot in mouth episodes to count, the question is, are Tea Partiers capable of governance, or just flame throwing rhetoric?

Ah, one of those conspiracy theorists..... Never mind....... Have a good day. Before I go should I call the evening nurse for your meds?

Not "conspiracies".....known facts. But whatever.....nah, I don't need any meds....enjoy your evening of TV dinners and wine in a box, "doc". :bye1:
What "known facts" are you peddling today?

that rw broad is, sadly, representative of a goodly portion of today's repub-voters :(

I'm betting "a lot."

you'[re pretty smart ;)
I asked for a specific quote where she called for a coup, I notice none of you have provided one.
She doesnt have to use the word coup moron. Anyone with a 5th grade education knows what she is talking about.

But I cannot and do not understand why no action is being taken against our domestic enemy. I know he is supposedly the commander in chief, but the constitution gives you the authority,"

What do you think she is talking about? Sending him some flowers?

Before you accuse someone of treason or being treasonous, you should practically erase all doubt first.

Another hyper partisan moron who "loves this country" so much she wants a military coup. What hypocrisy, what utter stupidity, what a treasonous position.

Luckily the average member of the military is lot more patriotic than the wingnuts that spout this kind of garbage. Undoubtedly anyone trying would be immediately arrested. Regardless of their feelings about the president, they know his time is limited and that this kind of talk is treason.

that rw broad is, sadly, representative of a goodly portion of today's repub-voters :(

I'm betting "a lot."

you'[re pretty smart ;)
I asked for a specific quote where she called for a coup, I notice none of you have provided one.
She doesnt have to use the word coup moron. Anyone with a 5th grade education knows what she is talking about.

But I cannot and do not understand why no action is being taken against our domestic enemy. I know he is supposedly the commander in chief, but the constitution gives you the authority,"

What do you think she is talking about? Sending him some flowers?

Before you accuse someone of treason or being treasonous, you should practically erase all doubt first.

Another hyper partisan moron who "loves this country" so much she wants a military coup. What hypocrisy, what utter stupidity, what a treasonous position.

Luckily the average member of the military is lot more patriotic than the wingnuts that spout this kind of garbage. Undoubtedly anyone trying would be immediately arrested. Regardless of their feelings about the president, they know his time is limited and that this kind of talk is treason.
If it were actual treason there would be charges. The left is to stupid for its own good. She ask a question.

Forum List

Back