Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Will your pick overturn roe v Wade? Will they make abortions illegal? Will you consider abortion murder?

People should know this. The next president might appoint 2 justices. Should they make abortion murder?

I'm not interested in rape or incest or late term or if the health of the mother arguments. I'm talking about a 18 year old who just forgot to take her pill and wants to get an abortion. Should abortion be an option?

I want the women 18-40 years old know your intentions to take their right to choose away

Will your pick overturn roe v Wade? Will they make abortions illegal? Will you consider abortion murder?

People should know this. The next president might appoint 2 justices. Should they make abortion murder?

I'm not interested in rape or incest or late term or if the health of the mother arguments. I'm talking about a 18 year old who just forgot to take her pill and wants to get an abortion. Should abortion be an option?

I want the women 18-40 years old know your intentions to take their right to choose away

Abortion shouldn't be used as a means of contraception, when it is, at the least it's manslaughter and at the worst it's infanticide.

There are plenty of methods of contraception, not just the pill, men also have a responsibility regarding the using of contraception.

I know you say you're not interested in the rape and incest situation, but I'm adding anyhow, that I'm anti-abortion, with the exceptions for rape, incest and also where the baby is severely deformed, the most recent deformity would be Zika babies, who should be aborted in the womb, to not do so is exceptionally cruel and ultimately selfish, the compassionate thing to do is to free them from a life that they can never live, they weren't meant for this earth.

The poll is not very well thought out. Many believe it's a states rights issue. Fix the poll.

The poll is not very well thought out. Many believe it's a states rights issue. Fix the poll.

Once you've posted a poll, sometimes it's not easy to alter it.

Abortion shouldn't be used as a means of contraception, when it is, at the least it's manslaughter and at the worst it's infanticide.

There are plenty of methods of contraception, not just the pill, men also have a responsibility regarding the using of contraception.

I know you say you're not interested in the rape and incest situation, but I'm adding anyhow, that I'm anti-abortion, with the exceptions for rape, incest and also where the baby is severely deformed, the most recent deformity would be Zika babies, who should be aborted in the womb, to not do so is exceptionally cruel and ultimately selfish, the compassionate thing to do is to free them from a life that they can never live, they weren't meant for this earth.
So you want to make abortions illegal. Thank you

Depends on who is requesting one....

Nope. You either want abortions to be legal or you don't.

Hey ladies? If they are afraid to be honest the answer is yes the want to make abortion illegal.

Hey ladies? If they are afraid to be honest the answer is yes the want to make abortion illegal.
You for Lamborghinis?

Just be honest when you reply.

I would leave open the right to an abortion for medical reasons for mother or child or if mother or child was mentally defective and not worth keeping around. If it was the mother she would then be sterilized. That's a hell of an idea anyways. If you aren't equipped enough to make sure you don't get pregnant and you do so and want an abortion go ahead and give them one and then sterilize them.Won't be any repeat customers.

Just be honest when you reply.
Just be honest when you reply....

No, because I have the exceptions for rape, incest and also where the baby is severely deformed.

Women who have an abortion as a means of contraception, they would be charged, depending, with either manslaughter or infanticide and would face a suitable prison sentence for manslaughter, if found guilty of infanticide, child murder, they would face the death penalty.

There could be mitigating circumstances, which therefore would carry the charge of manslaughter.

Where there are no mitigating circumstances, it's murder pure and simple, murder of the most innocent of the innocent.

You sealybobo seem to have forgotten that it is the Senate that ratifies the nominations made by the POTUS.

The POTUS does not "appoint" SCOTUS justices. She/he merely nominates them.

Roe v. Wade pretty much has settled the issue of States' Rights regarding abortion.

You should read it again.

FindLaw's United States Supreme Court case and opinions.

Sillybobo thinks a bunch of ladies are following his every word. Funny stuff. Silly drive by OP.

Roe v. Wade pretty much has settled the issue of States' Rights regarding abortion.

So you believe there is zero precedent for modifying an earlier opinion? Sure thing.

So you believe there is zero precedent for modifying an earlier opinion? Sure thing.
Democrat slavery was settled law with respect to the constitution too...sealybobo misses her slaves.....

Forum List

Back