Republican only abortion/supreme court nominee poll

Should abortions be outlawed?

• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
Will your pick overturn roe v Wade? Will they make abortions illegal? Will you consider abortion murder?

People should know this. The next president might appoint 2 justices. Should they make abortion murder?

I'm not interested in rape or incest or late term or if the health of the mother arguments. I'm talking about a 18 year old who just forgot to take her pill and wants to get an abortion. Should abortion be an option?

I want the women 18-40 years old know your intentions to take their right to choose away

One thing you are not, Silly Bonobo, is bright.

Repealing the law made by the Judiciary of RvW would NOT outlaw abortion. Nothing of the kind.
Bullshit! We see what you are trying to do don't sugar coat it

Will your pick overturn roe v Wade? Will they make abortions illegal? Will you consider abortion murder?

People should know this. The next president might appoint 2 justices. Should they make abortion murder?

I'm not interested in rape or incest or late term or if the health of the mother arguments. I'm talking about a 18 year old who just forgot to take her pill and wants to get an abortion. Should abortion be an option?

I want the women 18-40 years old know your intentions to take their right to choose away

does it really matter what the theocrats want after the last supreme court case?
I don't follow?

The poll is not very well thought out. Many believe it's a states rights issue. Fix the poll.
Nope. You either want abortions to be legal or you don't.

Hey ladies? If they are afraid to be honest the answer is yes the want to make abortion illegal.
Sillybobo thinks a bunch of ladies are following his every word. Funny stuff. Silly drive by OP.
I just want women who say, "I'm pro choice but I'm voting Republican because the Republicans will never outlaw abortion" to know yes you would ban it
You think all women vote with their vaginas?

One thing you are not, Silly Bonobo, is bright.

Repealing the law made by the Judiciary of RvW would NOT outlaw abortion. Nothing of the kind.
Bullshit! We see what you are trying to do don't sugar coat it
Clueless liberal is clueless....

Well then you should have shown who was voting because you set it up so liberals can lie and say they are Republicans. Kill this thread and start a new one showing voters if you actually believe this

does it really matter what the theocrats want after the last supreme court case?
I don't follow?
No.......really.......:lol:

I'm pro-choice because I think it's up to a woman and not her congressman what she does with her body. But that you think an innocent fetus can be destroyed and not a murdering thug who kills and rape innocent women just makes me laugh at you

I'm pro-choice because I think it's up to a woman and not her congressman what she does with her body. But that you think an innocent fetus can be destroyed and not a murdering thug who kills and rape innocent women just makes me laugh at you
I thought you said you were libertarian.....

Well then you should have shown who was voting because you set it up so liberals can lie and say they are Republicans. Kill this thread and start a new one showing voters if you actually believe this
Actually, I'm going to assume the 3 or 4 votes for pro choice are the liberals. I assume you all want to outlaw abortion on demand. In other words not allow accidents to be aborted.

Read through the comments. There are Republicans who are pro choice but not a lot of you.

I want you to admit you want a supreme Court pick who will go against stare decisis and overturn rvw

Actually, I'm going to assume the 3 or 4 votes for pro choice are the liberals. I assume you all want to outlaw abortion on demand. In other words not allow accidents to be aborted.

Read through the comments. There are Republicans who are pro choice but not a lot of you.

I want you to admit you want a supreme Court pick who will go against stare decisis and overturn rvw
I want several....that will obliterate several rulings with no foundation in the constitution......so.....

I like murdering murdering rapists. Why should you think I defend them? I would experiment on them not innocent beagles and chimps.

I like murdering murdering rapists. Why should you think I defend them? I would experiment on them not innocent beagles and chimps.

Most on the right lack the courage and honestly to admit their hostility toward a woman’s right to privacy, and their desire to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

Most libertarians are pro-choice. Your point?

Look two posts up from your post, you stupid lying bitch

Most libertarians are pro-choice. Your point?
Um.....no, they aren't......please, don't confuse libertarians with the fools who are a part of the libertarian party....:lol:

Then why do you vote for people who say they did their time and therefore should not only be free but should be able to buy guns and vote?

Abortions should NOT be outlawed protected by the Constitution and the Ninth Amendment/

Forum List

Back