Republican only abortion/supreme court nominee poll

Should abortions be outlawed?

• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
Will your pick overturn roe v Wade? Will they make abortions illegal? Will you consider abortion murder?

People should know this. The next president might appoint 2 justices. Should they make abortion murder?

I'm not interested in rape or incest or late term or if the health of the mother arguments. I'm talking about a 18 year old who just forgot to take her pill and wants to get an abortion. Should abortion be an option?

I want the women 18-40 years old know your intentions to take their right to choose away

I'm pro-choice because I think it's up to a woman and not her congressman what she does with her body. But that you think an innocent fetus can be destroyed and not a murdering thug who kills and rape innocent women just makes me laugh at you
I thought you said you were libertarian.....

Most libertarians are pro-choice. Your point?
Um.....no, they aren't......please, don't confuse libertarians with the fools who are a part of the libertarian party....:lol:

This is my life, not yours. True, many libertarians are pro-life. Including two of the people I respect the most in my life, my brother and oldest daughter. But most of us are pro-choice, you're full of shit

Will your pick overturn roe v Wade? Will they make abortions illegal? Will you consider abortion murder?

People should know this. The next president might appoint 2 justices. Should they make abortion murder?

I'm not interested in rape or incest or late term or if the health of the mother arguments. I'm talking about a 18 year old who just forgot to take her pill and wants to get an abortion. Should abortion be an option?

I want the women 18-40 years old know your intentions to take their right to choose away

Abortions should NOT be outlawed protected by the Constitution and the Ninth Amendment/

Link to abortion in the constitution? Hint: I hear it's next to muskets, and marriage....:lol:

I'm pro-choice because I think it's up to a woman and not her congressman what she does with her body. But that you think an innocent fetus can be destroyed and not a murdering thug who kills and rape innocent women just makes me laugh at you

Um.....no, they aren't......please, don't confuse libertarians with the fools who are a part of the libertarian party....:lol:

This is my life, not yours. True, many libertarians are pro-life. Including two of the people I respect the most in my life, my brother and oldest daughter. But most of us are pro-choice, you're full of shit
You're full of shit....

You're full of shit....

Gotcha, you're more conservative than a conservative, more libertarian than a libertarian, more liberal than a liberal.

One question, how do you get your head through doorways? A lot of ducking and pulling?

Abortion isn't going anywhere.. it is a non-issue.
That's exactly what Republicans want pro choice women to believe going into an election year when the balance if the supreme Court hangs.

You are either a fool or a liar. This reminds me of how GOP governor Rick Snyder got elected in Union state Michigan by saying he wouldn't persue right to work legislation and the minute he got elected he made Michigan a right to work state.

Don't believe Republicans. You can tell they are lying because their lips are moving

image.jpeg

You're full of shit....

Gotcha, you're more conservative than a conservative, more libertarian than a libertarian, more liberal than a liberal.

One question, how do you get your head through doorways? A lot of ducking and pulling?
Hmmm....

image.jpeg
That's exactly what Republicans want pro choice women to believe going into an election year when the balance if the supreme Court hangs.

You are either a fool or a liar. This reminds me of how GOP governor Rick Snyder got elected in Union state Michigan by saying he wouldn't persue right to work legislation and the minute he got elected he made Michigan a right to work state.

Don't believe Republicans. You can tell they are lying because their lips are moving
You want a yellow one too?

You're full of shit....
I love how Republicans insist abortion is murder then try to lie and say they won't try to overturn row v Wade.

Admit it you fucking liars!!

You mean like all through his hearings John Roberts said he would strike down Obamacare then he was the personal judge who passed it?

View attachment 85593

I'd just say it's not the job of government to decide

You're full of shit....
I love how Republicans insist abortion is murder then try to lie and say they won't try to overturn row v Wade.

RIF.....

View attachment 85592

You're full of shit....

Hmmm....

Why would a liberty loving libertarian vote for a Republican? You're pathetic, you can't persuade, so you just go playground

View attachment 85593

Then why do they?

View attachment 85593

Then why do they?

People like you who don't respect the liberty of others

You're full of shit....

Abortion is murder but, really. If it's minorities and liberals should we really care? Blacks have gone from just over 14% of the population to 12% in just a few years. Even if abortion is murder, it's worth it.

Can you explain why you are OK with murder?

View attachment 85593

Then why do they?

You kill others....so save you're self righteous libertarian party bullshit for another libertarian party fool....

Can you explain why you are OK with murder?

Ha ha? Even when I'm in agreement with you, you're a dick

View attachment 85593

Then why do they?

You kill others....so save you're self righteous libertarian party bullshit for another libertarian party fool....

I said it's up to the woman what to do with her body, not government. You're a dick because why?

View attachment 85593

Then why do they?

Sorry, who did I kill? WTF are you talking about?

Forum List

Back