Republican only abortion/supreme court nominee poll

Should abortions be outlawed?

• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
Will your pick overturn roe v Wade? Will they make abortions illegal? Will you consider abortion murder?

People should know this. The next president might appoint 2 justices. Should they make abortion murder?

I'm not interested in rape or incest or late term or if the health of the mother arguments. I'm talking about a 18 year old who just forgot to take her pill and wants to get an abortion. Should abortion be an option?

I want the women 18-40 years old know your intentions to take their right to choose away

What the fuck you talking about? a right wing leaning court made abortion legal...got to try to fear monger right?
Are you saying they won't try to ban abortion in the next few years? Many Republicans, now that they won, are boldly telling me they will make abortion illegal.

It's already starting and Trump hasn't even been sworn in:

Ohio Legislature Moves To Ban Abortion As Early As 6 Weeks After Conception
Abortion is over....done....ended....it's just a matter of time now.....baby killers....

Will your pick overturn roe v Wade? Will they make abortions illegal? Will you consider abortion murder?

People should know this. The next president might appoint 2 justices. Should they make abortion murder?

I'm not interested in rape or incest or late term or if the health of the mother arguments. I'm talking about a 18 year old who just forgot to take her pill and wants to get an abortion. Should abortion be an option?

I want the women 18-40 years old know your intentions to take their right to choose away

How will they make abortion murder?
By outlawing it. It's already starting. Get ready.

By outlawing it. It's already starting. Get ready.

Well, Roe v. Wade is the law of the land and bad case law at that. I'd prefer it to be handled at the state level. There is nowhere a federally guaranteed right to abortion.

When society functions under the assumption that an adult woman cannot make her own decisions, there is no slope left to slip down for the rights of others.

When society functions under the assumption that an adult woman cannot make her own decisions, there is no slope left to slip down for the rights of others.
I really don't give a fuck what decisions she makes....we will no longer tolerate people making decisions for the baby.....

There is no slope left to slip down for the rights of others...we intend to restore those rights....

Well, I tend to agree... but we're not talking about chopping off fingers. What about the rights of those who cannot defend themselves?

Maybe you should have thought about that before you didn't vote or voted GOP America.

You have to look at it from a conservatives pov. It's murder. Are women free to murder their 1 year old? So why can they murder their 3 month old fetus?

Sorry, keep your legs crossed. That's the official policy of the USA now you dumb fucking Americans. Don't cry now. If you want to overturn roe v wade, wait till the next time there is a vacancy for the Supreme court and show up to that election. Until then keep missing midterms and wonder why things aren't going your way.

By what right do the 'wee' make decisions, either for themselves or anyone else?

A woman doesn't have the right to murder an unborn child, period.

Maybe you should have thought about that before you didn't vote or voted GOP America.

You have to look at it from a conservatives pov. It's murder. Are women free to murder their 1 year old? So why can they murder their 3 month old fetus?

Sorry, keep your legs crossed. That's the official policy of the USA now you dumb fucking Americans. Don't cry now. If you want to overturn roe v wade, wait till the next time there is a vacancy for the Supreme court and show up to that election. Until then keep missing midterms and wonder why things aren't going your way.

They are absolute hypocrites. If they truly thought it murder, they would block every facility, use force to stop every abortion. They do not really believe that, so they work in society by societal means to attack something they do not like. That is not visceral determination, that is not opposition to murder. Because, 'they' don't believe it's murder. They are lukewarm protesters, not determined opponents.

And that is because they know what would happened if they set upon such a campaign; they would be shut down, shot down and incarcerated for the criminals they would be.

They are absolute hypocrites. If they truly thought it murder, they would block every facility, use force to stop every abortion. They do not really believe that, so they work in society by societal means to attack something they do not like. That is not visceral determination, that is not opposition to murder. Because, 'they' don't believe it's murder. They are lukewarm protesters, not determined opponents.

And that is because they know what would happened if they set upon such a campaign; they would be shut down, shot down and incarcerated for the criminals they would be.
We will use liberty to stop you sick fascist fucking liberals....TYVM......

How can anyone who believes as certain individuals here claim sit here and spout off about babies being murdered when it is happening within a few kilometers of where they are so comfortably ensconced? Hypocrites! Get out there and stop the murder you interpret is happening. Go do it! You have a gun, no doubt. What are you waiting for? Put your money where your mouth is. Until then, your insults to those who think otherwise sound like just what they are; petulant, cowardly bovine fertilizer.

How can anyone who believes as certain individuals here claim sit here and spout off about babies being murdered when it is happening within a few kilometers of where they are so comfortably ensconced? Hypocrites! Get out there and stop the murder you interpret is happening. Go do it! You have a gun, no doubt. What are you waiting for? Put your money where your mouth is. Until then, your insults to those who think otherwise sound like just what they are; petulant, cowardly bovine fertilizer.
Liberty will stop you fascist Nazi baby killers.....

You are complicit. Unless you put your words into action, they mean absolutely nothing. Your fashion of addressing others as if you knew the slightest thing about them is part and parcel a weak character. Until there is news of your being involved in physically halting this murder you say is happening, that you know is happening, within your reach of action, your presence here can only be regarded as totally reprehensible.

Liberty will stop you fascist Nazi baby killers.....

You remind me of the Germans who complained about the Jews being burned alive but you didn't do anything while it was happening. How many babies have been aborted on Reagan's watch? How come Bush didn't ban abortion when he had control of both houses and he appointed Alito and Roberts. That would have been the time. So it's true, you sit by and do nothing as thousands of babies are murdered. What kind of person are you?

We will use liberty to stop you sick fascist fucking liberals....TYVM......

It has begun

Congress' First Move Under Donald Trump Is To Make Abortion More Expensive | The Huffington Post

Ask your friends.

Why worry about what people who don't even vote think?

Congress' First Move Under Donald Trump Is To Make Abortion More Expensive | The Huffington Post

Forum List

Back