Republican only abortion/supreme court nominee poll

Should abortions be outlawed?

• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
A local abortion clinic is missing its protester halting procedures. Anyone who really believes abortion is murder would be there, or at another abortion clinic nearby. All others are less than honest.

[

Huh? Are we talking about guns or abortion?

I don't worry about guns. Guns only represent a few hundred child deaths per year,. Abortion kills millions of children each year. America needs comprehensive abortion control.
We are over populated especially in poor areas where single moms live on welfare. If you want them having more kids fine.

Proof of the GOP War on Women
It's your plantation. You created it and grow as often as possible. You won't fix the cities because Liberals require a permanent underclass to cater to for votes. You have effectively run every major city into the ground. Heck, you even refuse to provide a decent education to the ladies you referred to in your post. War on women? Yep. There certainly is, but not by Conservatives.

[

Huh? Are we talking about guns or abortion?

I don't worry about guns. Guns only represent a few hundred child deaths per year,. Abortion kills millions of children each year. America needs comprehensive abortion control.
We are over populated especially in poor areas where single moms live on welfare. If you want them having more kids fine.

Proof of the GOP War on Women
It's your plantation. You created it and grow as often as possible. You won't fix the cities because Liberals require a permanent underclass to cater to for votes. You have effectively run every major city into the ground. Heck, you even refuse to provide a decent education to the ladies you referred to in your post. War on women? Yep. There certainly is, but not by Conservatives.

Are you kidding me? It's CAPITALISM that requires poor people. The CEO makes $100 million because he keeps your wages down.

[

Are you kidding me? It's CAPITALISM that requires poor people.

Yes, without poor people, who would but the product?

The CEO makes $100 million because he keeps your wages down.

So, if I don't give my gardener a raise, I'll get $100 million? :doubt:

There's a reason you're a Communist, SillyBonobo...
Hey, I’m winning. If you’re winning good for you. I could go either way. No schooling needs, I’m not gay, anti gun, a woman, minority, Muslim, ever going to get an abortion, I have zero debt at 47 and my only two goals is to have fun and save money. I can afford to do both prays be Allah

I have no idea how to change a poll, but poorly designed gotcha threads are getting old. Leading questions by OP's with simplistic agendas are taking the fun out of the forum.

Is Trumps new conservative supremes going to go after abortion rights? Looks like it. I was right. Na na!

I have no idea how to change a poll, but poorly designed gotcha threads are getting old. Leading questions by OP's with simplistic agendas are taking the fun out of the forum.

Is Trumps new conservative supremes going to go after abortion rights? Looks like it. I was right. Na na!
Good. You shouldn't have the right to stop another heart....murder is murder no matter if its a 6 week old baby in the womb or a 60 year old man...When the heartbeat is detected its a human being.

Good. You shouldn't have the right to stop another heart....murder is murder no matter if its a 6 week old baby in the womb or a 60 year old man...When the heartbeat is detected its a human being.

But once it's born it is a criminal that deserves to be ripped from it's mother at 3 years old to spend night wailing for it's momma in a cage.

You people are not pro-life and you aren't Christians. It's just one of a list of lies you tell yourselves to feel better.

But once it's born it is a criminal that deserves to be ripped from it's mother at 3 years old to spend night wailing for it's momma in a cage.

You people are not pro-life and you aren't Christians. It's just one of a list of lies you tell yourselves to feel better.
I could care less what happens to Mexishit...break the law shit like that happens. Just like what happens with women who have kids or who are pregnant when they go to prison the kids don't get to come with....don't like it then move to a country with no criminal justice system like Somalia

Calm down Monkey Boi. Trump hasn't even NOMINATED anyone yet - no one has repealed the legislation that the court unconstitutionally crafted.

Will your pick overturn roe v Wade? Will they make abortions illegal? Will you consider abortion murder?

People should know this. The next president might appoint 2 justices. Should they make abortion murder?

I'm not interested in rape or incest or late term or if the health of the mother arguments. I'm talking about a 18 year old who just forgot to take her pill and wants to get an abortion. Should abortion be an option?

I want the women 18-40 years old know your intentions to take their right to choose away
While this thread appears to have good intentions, what I see is a weak attempt to gather some middle votes by a poster from the left.

Pretty sure that Trump is smart enough to nominate a pro-choice-within-reason Justice to replace Kennedy. :popcorn:

[

Take it up with Obama, you lying fuck.

You HATE Christians,. you lying fuck. You've posted your bitter hatred constantly.

The next time you tell the truth will be the first time.

Nobody except the left seems to be equating abortion with murder these days. All conservatives want is a fair deal where there taxes don't fund a corporation that kills babies and sells their body parts. Even high profile liberal senator Daniel Patrick Moynahan called late term abortion aka partial birth abortion nothing but infanticide but Bill Clinton changed his mind and vetoed a bill that would have outlawed the horrific procedure. PETA would be demonstrating in the streets if they treated puppies the same way they treat humans.

Will your pick overturn roe v Wade? Will they make abortions illegal? Will you consider abortion murder?

People should know this. The next president might appoint 2 justices. Should they make abortion murder?

I'm not interested in rape or incest or late term or if the health of the mother arguments. I'm talking about a 18 year old who just forgot to take her pill and wants to get an abortion. Should abortion be an option?

I want the women 18-40 years old know your intentions to take their right to choose away
While this thread appears to have good intentions, what I see is a weak attempt to gather some middle votes by a poster from the left.

Pretty sure that Trump is smart enough to nominate a pro-choice-within-reason Justice to replace Kennedy. :popcorn:

That would mean that Trump would NOT appoint a pro-Constitution justice. I suspect you are mistaken.

Calm down Monkey Boi. Trump hasn't even NOMINATED anyone yet - no one has repealed the legislation that the court unconstitutionally crafted.
Many forget, it was a bunch of conservative SC judges that passed RvW. This is being used illogically. No one has been nominated, as mentioned.

They are far more scared of other possible rulings. Good.

I hope they continue with idiotic scare tactics.

I'm not talking about rich plantation owners who already have plenty of slaves. I'm talking about small farms run by a single family who just need an extra worker. Shouldn't they be allowed to buy a slave?

I notice the BABY and his or her rights never figure into your arguments.

What "right to choose"? The 18-year-old in your scenario had the right to choose whether or not to have sex. She had the right to choose which birth control method to use. She had the right to choose to wait to have sex until the day after her period to avoid having to worry about getting pregnant. She had all kinds of choices. But she should not have the right to kill her own baby because the baby "does not fit into her life plans."

You're as bad as the slavery apologists in the 1850s. They talked like the slave was a non-factor and not even fully human. That is exactly the way you talk about babies in the womb. Again, in all your verbiage about "rights" and "choice," you never once mentioned the baby's rights and choices, such as his or her right not to be poisoned and/or cut up in an abortion.

The poll is not very well thought out. Many believe it's a states rights issue. Fix the poll.
Look at even Ohio is going to go Blue over this next year

Not every woman should be a mother

Mother confesses to killing her newborn because of 'expenses,' enlisting daughter to help dispose of baby still crying inside trash bag: Prosecutor

Abortion shouldn't be used as a means of contraception, when it is, at the least it's manslaughter and at the worst it's infanticide.

There are plenty of methods of contraception, not just the pill, men also have a responsibility regarding the using of contraception.

I know you say you're not interested in the rape and incest situation, but I'm adding anyhow, that I'm anti-abortion, with the exceptions for rape, incest and also where the baby is severely deformed, the most recent deformity would be Zika babies, who should be aborted in the womb, to not do so is exceptionally cruel and ultimately selfish, the compassionate thing to do is to free them from a life that they can never live, they weren't meant for this earth.
Boy did I call it or what?

Google Kentucky mom slaughters her two sons. Not everyone should have kids.

Forum List

Back