Republican only abortion/supreme court nominee poll

Should abortions be outlawed?

• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
You sealybobo seem to have forgotten that it is the Senate that ratifies the nominations made by the POTUS.

The POTUS does not "appoint" SCOTUS justices. She/he merely nominates them.
Well Democrats couldn't stop Trump's 3 appointments.

This is why Republicans are going to lose in November. Like this guy

Hogan would be a rubber stamp for Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell to appoint conservative judges and pass a national abortion ban, which is deeply unpopular among most voters.

It's your plantation. You created it and grow as often as possible. You won't fix the cities because Liberals require a permanent underclass to cater to for votes. You have effectively run every major city into the ground. Heck, you even refuse to provide a decent education to the ladies you referred to in your post. War on women? Yep. There certainly is, but not by Conservatives.

I think we are overpopulated so this to me is great news. Plus, problem solved. They can't get pregnant and won't get abortions

How ob-gyns are handling more requests for sterilization after ‘Roe’ was overturned​

“I think kids are really fun. I even see kids in my therapy practice," she said. "However, I understand that children are a big commitment.”

In Montana, where Ferst lives, lawmakers have passed several bills to restrict abortion access, which have been tied up in court. Forty-one states have bans or restrictions on abortion, according to the Guttmacher Institute, and anti-abortion groups have advocated for restricting contraception access in recent years.

Uptick in sterilization not just a blip​

After Roe was overturned in June 2022, doctors said a wave of young people like Ferst started asking for permanent birth control like tubal ligations, in which the fallopian tubes are removed, or vasectomies.

New research published this spring in JAMA Health Forum shows how big that wave of young people is nationally.

University of Pittsburgh researcher Jackie Ellison and her co-authors used TriNetX, a national medical record database, to look at how many 18- to 30-year-olds were getting sterilized before and after the ruling.

They found sharp increases in both male and female sterilization. Tubal ligations doubled from June 2022 to September 2023, and vasectomies increased over three times during that same time, Ellison said.

She said the biggest change is among young patients who don’t have children seeking sterilization.

Before they just aborted one of your grandbabies. Later they had a grandbaby for you. Now, no grandbabies for you, dummy.

Forum List

Back