Republican only abortion/supreme court nominee poll

Should abortions be outlawed?

• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
Most libertarians are pro-choice. Your point?
Um.....no, they aren't......please, don't confuse libertarians with the fools who are a part of the libertarian party....:lol:

This is my life, not yours. True, many libertarians are pro-life. Including two of the people I respect the most in my life, my brother and oldest daughter. But most of us are pro-choice, you're full of shit
You're full of shit....
I love how Republicans insist abortion is murder then try to lie and say they won't try to overturn row v Wade.

Admit it you fucking liars!!
Abortion is murder but, really. If it's minorities and liberals should we really care? Blacks have gone from just over 14% of the population to 12% in just a few years. Even if abortion is murder, it's worth it.
And it shouldn't be something only rich white people with connections have access to but that's what it would go back to if we went back. Gw bush got a girlfriend an illegal abortion in the 60s

Abortion isn't going anywhere.. it is a non-issue.
That's exactly what Republicans want pro choice women to believe going into an election year when the balance if the supreme Court hangs.

You are either a fool or a liar. This reminds me of how GOP governor Rick Snyder got elected in Union state Michigan by saying he wouldn't persue right to work legislation and the minute he got elected he made Michigan a right to work state.

Don't believe Republicans. You can tell they are lying because their lips are moving

You mean like all through his hearings John Roberts said he would strike down Obamacare then he was the personal judge who passed it?
Yea, that was the one liberal thing he did. That and gay marriage. Bfd

Will your pick overturn roe v Wade? Will they make abortions illegal? Will you consider abortion murder?

People should know this. The next president might appoint 2 justices. Should they make abortion murder?

I'm not interested in rape or incest or late term or if the health of the mother arguments. I'm talking about a 18 year old who just forgot to take her pill and wants to get an abortion. Should abortion be an option?

I want the women 18-40 years old know your intentions to take their right to choose away

I'm pro-choice because I think it's up to a woman and not her congressman what she does with her body. But that you think an innocent fetus can be destroyed and not a murdering thug who kills and rape innocent women just makes me laugh at you
I thought you said you were libertarian.....

Can you explain why you are OK with murder?

Ha ha? Even when I'm in agreement with you, you're a dick
No, it's not right you pro choice cons don't stand up to the nuts in your party. Now you got owebo on your shit. Explain to that dope that life isn't that precious, its a necessary evil, and we couldn't afford all the welfare babies we'd have if we outlawed abortion.

View attachment 85593 You want a yellow one too?

I'd just say it's not the job of government to decide
Then why do they?

People like you who don't respect the liberty of others
You kill others....so save you're self righteous libertarian party bullshit for another libertarian party fool....

I said it's up to the woman what to do with her body, not government. You're a dick because why?
What the fuck right does anyone have to take away the rights of another human?

The fucking liberal .govs heavy hand sanctions the murder of humans, and here you are, fuckig clueless to the matter.....hiding behind some flaccid understanding of the libertarian party, pretending to be a libertarian.....

View attachment 85593 You want a yellow one too?

Then why do they?

You kill others....so save you're self righteous libertarian party bullshit for another libertarian party fool....

Sorry, who did I kill? WTF are you talking about?
Babies...

I'm pro-choice because I think it's up to a woman and not her congressman what she does with her body. But that you think an innocent fetus can be destroyed and not a murdering thug who kills and rape innocent women just makes me laugh at you

No, it's not right you pro choice cons don't stand up to the nuts in your party. Now you got owebo on your shit. Explain to that dope that life isn't that precious, its a necessary evil, and we couldn't afford all the welfare babies we'd have if we outlawed abortion.
Link to your crystal ball that allows you to determine which baby will be on welfare and which will be the next Einstein? Thanks....

I don't? I'm not a con, but I argue with cons about abortion all the time. When you come down from sniffing glue and you can make sense, let me know

Then why do they?

I said it's up to the woman what to do with her body, not government. You're a dick because why?
What the fuck right does anyone have to take away the rights of another human?

The fucking liberal .govs heavy hand sanctions the murder of humans, and here you are, fuckig clueless to the matter.....hiding behind some flaccid understanding of the libertarian party, pretending to be a libertarian.....

Um ... what?

Then why do they?

Sorry, who did I kill? WTF are you talking about?
Babies...

I did? Wow, I thought that was a dream. You mean I really was killing babies?

Funny how you and Sealy are the same animal, deranged, lunatic, making no sense

I just want women 18-50 years old to know Republicans will make abortion illegal if they win the white house.

Of course you do, because you are a liar and a scumbag and think demagoguery is the path to victory for your filthy party.

Women should also consider this when voting for governors senators and house members.

Why isn't the so called liberal media warning women? Why aren't Republicans running for office talking about this? Only usmb GOP are honest

Warning women of what, you lying scumbag?

does it really matter what the theocrats want after the last supreme court case?

When the Supreme Court is the law of the land, then a change in the court is a change in the law.

This is yet another reason that the codified and immutable law of the Constitution was superior to the dictatorship of the judiciary that has replaced it.

I just want women 18-50 years old to know Republicans will make abortion illegal if they win the white house.

Of course you do, because you are a liar and a scumbag and think demagoguery is the path to victory for your filthy party.

Women should also consider this when voting for governors senators and house members.

Why isn't the so called liberal media warning women? Why aren't Republicans running for office talking about this? Only usmb GOP are honest

Warning women of what, you lying scumbag?
You liars won't admit you want to take away a woman's right to choose for herself. Duly noted.

Will your pick overturn roe v Wade? Will they make abortions illegal? Will you consider abortion murder?

People should know this. The next president might appoint 2 justices. Should they make abortion murder?

I'm not interested in rape or incest or late term or if the health of the mother arguments. I'm talking about a 18 year old who just forgot to take her pill and wants to get an abortion. Should abortion be an option?

I want the women 18-40 years old know your intentions to take their right to choose away

What the fuck you talking about? a right wing leaning court made abortion legal...got to try to fear monger right?

does it really matter what the theocrats want after the last supreme court case?

When the Supreme Court is the law of the land, then a change in the court is a change in the law.

This is yet another reason that the codified and immutable law of the Constitution was superior to the dictatorship of the judiciary that has replaced it.
sta·re de·ci·sis
ˌsterē dəˈsīsəs/
noun
LAW
  1. the legal principle of determining points in litigation according to precedent.

What the fuck you talking about? a right wing leaning court made abortion legal...got to try to fear monger right?
What a liar you are. Things have changed and you know it. Most Republicans I talk to say abortion is 1st degree premeditated murder and women should go to prison or be put to death for getting abortions. What else would you do with someone who commits 1st degree murder?

Don't argue that abortion is murder and then pretend you don't want to outlaw it. Fucking liars.

You liars won't admit you want to take away a woman's right to choose for herself. Duly noted.

If the law created by the Supreme Court were repealed, it would not outlaw abortion, you ignorant fool.

Look, you seek to use demagoguery to offset the facts that keep leaking out about Crooked Hillary the Traitor, I get it. No one has suggested a national law prohibiting abortion, no one.

What a liar you are. Things have changed and you know it. Most Republicans I talk to say abortion is 1st degree premeditated murder and women should go to prison or be put to death for getting abortions. What else would you do with someone who commits 1st degree murder?

Don't argue that abortion is murder and then pretend you don't want to outlaw it. Fucking liars.

Saaaaaaaayyyyyyyy whhhhhhhaaaaaatt?

You think they we're more happy about the decession 40 plus years ago?

They said the same thing then retardo

Are you saying they won't try to ban abortion in the next few years? Many Republicans, now that they won, are boldly telling me they will make abortion illegal.

It's already starting and Trump hasn't even been sworn in:

Ohio Legislature Moves To Ban Abortion As Early As 6 Weeks After Conception

How will they make abortion murder?

The poll is not very well thought out. Many believe it's a states rights issue. Fix the poll.
Roe v. Wade pretty much has settled the issue of States' Rights regarding abortion.

You should read it again.

FindLaw's United States Supreme Court case and opinions.

That was before the Republicans won the election. Everything is different now.

Ohio Legislature Moves To Ban Abortion As Early As 6 Weeks After Conception

Forum List

Back