Republican Pac Uses Senate Shooting for political gain commercial in Georgia Run

What a farce. I did not see any posts by you denouncing the exact same crap that happens after almost every single major shooting when the left uses it to score points. This is different because...

Really, Dark nailed it on the head:
Strange, didn't a Democrat PAC run a few ads against Mitt Romney about his murdering people? I think it was a workers wife or something like that?

That seemed pretty low to me, using a man's tragedy for political gain. I think I've seen some Sandy Hook political ads about how Republicans want to make our schools less safe. That seemed pretty low to Me. We could all probably go on and on and on...

The question boils down to this. Until the heated rhetoric and hatred stop, this all ends up being fair game and no one side is lower than the other for using the tactic.

Honestly, I'd like to see all the big names on the Democrat side come out with a major campaign telling the snowflakes to reign it in and knock it off. Until that happens, more and more of this is going to happen.

And this was utterly ignored. It is because it is incontinent to the partisan rhetoric.
because only dems can have double standards. Be hypocrites and all that sneaky shit that they do.

What a farce. I did not see any posts by you denouncing the exact same crap that happens after almost every single major shooting when the left uses it to score points. This is different because...

Strange, didn't a Democrat PAC run a few ads against Mitt Romney about his murdering people? I think it was a workers wife or something like that?

That seemed pretty low to me, using a man's tragedy for political gain. I think I've seen some Sandy Hook political ads about how Republicans want to make our schools less safe. That seemed pretty low to Me. We could all probably go on and on and on...

The question boils down to this. Until the heated rhetoric and hatred stop, this all ends up being fair game and no one side is lower than the other for using the tactic.

Honestly, I'd like to see all the big names on the Democrat side come out with a major campaign telling the snowflakes to reign it in and knock it off. Until that happens, more and more of this is going to happen.

And this was utterly ignored. It is because it is incontinent to the partisan rhetoric.
Are you really trying to make the point that "if the Left does it then its OK for us do it"? Integrity and personal responsibility is now out the door?
I think that he is making the point that no one is willing to put themselves at a political disadvantage any longer by adhering to a morality that is utterly ignored by the other side. I couch the reply this way because when the tables shift, as they always do, then it will be the same people justifying it when their side does it. One side will NOT stop doing it until both sides start criticizing themselves for its happening.

It is no longer a "two wrongs make a right' sentiment.
I agree with what you said but I didn't get that from the previous posters response. Instead of taking an objective critical position on an ugly partisan attack ad he seems to want to defend it by Using the grade school "The Dems did it first" argument.

A bridge too far or appropriate?

youtube doesn't load at work... so no idea.

I posted about this yesterday --- basically they're saying Jon Osoff represents baseball snipers and if you vote for him that's what you get.

Again, like the babyman poster, climbing on the backs of victims so they can score their own POINTS.

I will remember this angle for the next time someone on the right shoots and kills an abortionist and any of you leftardz try to use that shooting for political gain or to further YOUR agenda.

No, you won't. Because you'll need to find the same Compositon Fallacy and I don't dabble in that shit. Never have.

How Low can you get, Damn..

Hypocrites use violence to condemn violence

"Now the unhinged left is endorsing and applauding shooting Republicans. When will it stop?" the ad states. "It won't if Jon Ossoff wins on Tuesday, because the same unhinged leftists cheering last week's shooting are all backing Jon Ossoff. And if he wins, they win."

disgusted-clint-eastwood.gif

great ad thanks for posting it

i will share it where ever i can

The right had an outrage whenever they perceived the left to politicize something.

Posters on here applauded Greg Gianforte. Trump made his infamous Fifth Avenue remarks and used a gun gesture.

The right can get off their high horse, if you ask me.

Gianforte has since called himself out and apologized, very nicely.

Funny they don't mention that. It prolly disappointed them.

People have to get used to the new normal for conservatives, there is no bottom of the barrel. They say and do anything to win. They fed like hyenas on the bodies of the four dead at Ben Gassy for four years, no one should be surprised they now sip the blood of the gunshot wounds of their own political people.

Even Dracula looks at conservatives today and says "holly shit, I don't want anything to do with those ghouls".
Up yours. The Dem in this district is trying to pass himself off as some kind of "moderate" when in reality he is playing to your looney left wing money crowd. Go look in a mirror first.

I posted about this yesterday --- basically they're saying Jon Osoff represents baseball snipers and if you vote for him that's what you get.

Again, like the babyman poster, climbing on the backs of victims so they can score their own POINTS.

I will remember this angle for the next time someone on the right shoots and kills an abortionist and any of you leftardz try to use that shooting for political gain or to further YOUR agenda.

No, you won't. Because you'll need to find the same Compositon Fallacy and I don't dabble in that shit. Never have.

It's one thing to claim the ad is fallacious and it's another thing to prove it.

So let's see your explanation what the ad is wrong about. Be specific.

"Now the unhinged left is endorsing and applauding shooting Republicans. When will it stop?" the ad states. "It won't if Jon Ossoff wins on Tuesday, because the same unhinged leftists cheering last week's shooting are all backing Jon Ossoff. And if he wins, they win."

I says much about a persons character

It's one thing to claim the ad is fallacious and it's another thing to prove it.

So let's see your explanation what the ad is wrong about. Be specific.

I made that point a few pages ago and you ignored it

I says much about a persons character

indeed it does

why in the world would leftards defend such violence

against those they disagree with

Lol!

I love it!

You love it because you thrive off drama and discourse or do you actually think it leads to productive dialogue that benefits our country?

I love it because it accurately identifies and portrays the trithe red left as they should be.

How so... more specifically, who on the Left is applauding the shooting? Please post a link.

More so, the ad claims that if Ossoff wins then these violent democrats win. With that logic one could say that Trumps win represents a win for the worst of his supporters including the KKK, alt-right extremists, the David Dukes, etc. Is that a fair argument to make? Are we going to start defining our leaders by the cherry picked actions of the worst of their supporters?

Yes.

Both sides do it and all sides have done it since the government was founded.

Unless and until you can prove there is lible, slander or criminal intent involved.... it is the very kind of political / free speech that our 1st Amendment was designed to protect.

Like it or not.... all political parties own the actions of the extremists in their midst in some way. Some, more than others. . . As determined by how much the leaders AND THE ACTIVISTS of that party decide to publically condemn the actions of those kooks.

Lol!

I love it!

You love it because you thrive off drama and discourse or do you actually think it leads to productive dialogue that benefits our country?

I love it because it accurately identifies and portrays the trithe red left as they should be.

How so... more specifically, who on the Left is applauding the shooting? Please post a link.

More so, the ad claims that if Ossoff wins then these violent democrats win. With that logic one could say that Trumps win represents a win for the worst of his supporters including the KKK, alt-right extremists, the David Dukes, etc. Is that a fair argument to make? Are we going to start defining our leaders by the cherry picked actions of the worst of their supporters?

Yes.

Unless and until you can prove there is lible, slander or criminal intent involved.... it is the very kind of political / free speech that our 1st Amendment was designed to protect.

Like it or not.... all political parties own the actions of the extremists in their midst in some way. Some, more than others. . . As determined by how much the leaders AND THE ACTIVISTS of that party decide to publically condemn the actions of those kooks.

I never claimed that it was illegal. You can walk around telling everybody that you are a purple elephant and i'll probably give you the same amount of respect and attention that I do the rants of wingnuts on both sides.

When I see a racists redneck popping off, I don't point a finger at Republicans... when people do point the finger I give them as much credit as i'm giving you for characterizing dems for the violent actions of a fraction of extremists. ZERO

Wow, that's totally ridiculous. There is nothing there which suggests that this guy actually endorses shooting republicans. But these people will say anything.

I believe the shooter also attempted to use his gun for political "gain" or if you will, political loss.

No sympathies given for you.

again, not seeing why using factual references is a bad play? hey Georgians, you really don't want this shit in your congress right? shit I see 2018 looking every bit of this OP.

There are no facts in this ad. Orsoff has nothing to do with the shooter. The only piece of shit is you.

Lol!

I love it!

Yes.

I never claimed that it was illegal. You can walk around telling everybody that you are a purple elephant and i'll probably give you the same amount of respect and attention that I do the rants of wingnuts on both sides.

When I see a racists redneck popping off, I don't point a finger at Republicans... when people do point the finger I give them as much credit as i'm giving you for characterizing dems for the violent actions of a fraction of extremists. ZERO

Here's a quiz. . .

How much credit am I giving YOU right now?

Yes.

Here's a quiz. . .

How much credit am I giving YOU right now?
I'd say you're giving me a pretty good amount of credit given you are trying to use MY lines back against me.

Are you really trying to make the point that "if the Left does it then its OK for us do it"? Integrity and personal responsibility is now out the door?
I said no such thing. I am pointing out the rank hypocrisy of those here that try and hide behind the topic when doing the very thing they detest other for doing. It is bullshit.

I think that he is making the point that no one is willing to put themselves at a political disadvantage any longer by adhering to a morality that is utterly ignored by the other side. I couch the reply this way because when the tables shift, as they always do, then it will be the same people justifying it when their side does it. One side will NOT stop doing it until both sides start criticizing themselves for its happening.

It is no longer a "two wrongs make a right' sentiment.
I agree with what you said but I didn't get that from the previous posters response. Instead of taking an objective critical position on an ugly partisan attack ad he seems to want to defend it by Using the grade school "The Dems did it first" argument.
You are seeing what you want to see.

Forum List

Back