Republican Panic Over Herschel Walker Continues

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
There was this:

And now his son is acting the fool. Gonna make for some fun political ads! :laugh:

Just look at this clown!

There was this:

And now his son is acting the fool. Gonna make for some fun political ads! :laugh:

Just look at this clown!

Translation:
“How dare these negroes get uppity enough to break free of the shackles and leave the Dem Plantation.”

There was this:

Just look at this clown!

"We don't think that nigga got a chance!"---------Those were your words. Dont try to project your racism onto others. We all know that the left is the party of slavery and segregation. We know who you are.

There was this:

Just look at this clown!

Some things never change….
F818FD2B-D7E9-4BF2-8D2A-BBB231BD2E08.png

I'm a huge, longtime fan of Herschel Walker.. I don't think he should run for office. Too many mental health issues.

If true, this would make him perfect to be a politician. The more I watch and listen to politicians, the more I believe they are pathological across numerous clinical metrics.

There was this:

Just look at this clown!

I'm not sure what you're seeing but I think Walker's got the primary sewn up.

I Warnock has to run on Biden's poll numbers, I'd expect GA to flip back gop. And I'm not a fan of Warnock's politics so much, but he's a good man and I'd be humbled to be able to listen to him preach.

I'm a huge, longtime fan of Herschel Walker.. I don't think he should run for office. Too many mental health issues.

Well then he fits right in with the rest of the Rethugikkkons.
And Herschel is 1 of my favorite athletes of all time. Amazing, amazing all around athlete.
MAGA

There was this:

Just look at this clown!

Whether the guy is up to that task or not because of now apparent problems, like potential domestic violence as stated in the article is one thing...
But we can always count on you leftist Democrats or whatever the fuck you are to assert that someone else sees someone else as a N*****... when its only you who cant let go of racist attitude and learn to grow as a human being.
I'm convinced you are the party of inbred poodles which might explain the constant snarling and insane reactions

If true, this would make him perfect to be a politician. The more I watch and listen to politicians, the more I believe they are pathological across numerous clinical metrics.

I understand .. We shouldn't elect anymore defectives like Trump, MTG, Madison Cawethorn etc.

Whether the guy is up to that task or not because of now apparent problems, like potential domestic violence as stated in the article is one thing...
But we can always count on you leftist Democrats or whatever the fuck you are to assert that someone else sees someone else as a N*****... when its only you who cant let go of racist attitude and learn to grow as a human being.
I'm convinced you are the party of inbred poodles which might explain the constant snarling and insane reactions
Walker has documented mental illness problems, but seriously can he be any worse that Ala's Football Coach Senator who was elected because he went undefeated at Auburn a century ago or Ted Cruz?

There was this:

Just look at this clown!

Uppity blacks can't wear expensive clothes, right Synthaholic

What a racist thread.

There was this:

Just look at this clown!

The casual racism of the left is despicable.

Democrats treat black Republicans far worse than white ones.

How Donald Trump Destroyed a Football League
Jan 14, 2016 · How Donald Trump Destroyed a Football League. An oral history of the rise and fall of the USFL. By Drew Jubera. Jan 13, 2016. Editor's Note: This story was published in …

There was this:

Just look at this clown!

Do you want to put on your white pointy hat and lynch them?....no one really changes...dems are still KKK material.....

Forum List

Back