Republican Panic Over Herschel Walker Continues

The casual racism of the left is despicable.

Remember when Trump sued the NFL?

How Donald Trump Destroyed a Football League
Jan 14, 2016 · How Donald Trump Destroyed a Football League. An oral history of the rise and fall of the USFL. By Drew Jubera. Jan 13, 2016. Editor's Note: This story was published in …

Remember when Trump sued the NFL?

How Donald Trump Destroyed a Football League
Jan 14, 2016 · How Donald Trump Destroyed a Football League. An oral history of the rise and fall of the USFL. By Drew Jubera. Jan 13, 2016. Editor's Note: This story was published in …
So you know what thread you are in, Dimtard?

"We don't think that nigga got a chance!"---------Those were your words. Dont try to project your racism onto others. We all know that the left is the party of slavery and segregation. We know who you are.
I've been informed that nigga isn't bad. It's only the formal ****** that is bad.

See? Even the USMB filter agrees with me!
4i6Ckte.gif

There was this:

And now his son is acting the fool. Gonna make for some fun political ads! :laugh:

Just look at this clown!

This kid is a fag. Dontcha think so, right-wingers?

Well then he fits right in with the rest of the Rethugikkkons.
And Herschel is 1 of my favorite athletes of all time. Amazing, amazing all around athlete.
MAGA
Hasno Brains ^ just wrote “Rethugikkkons” and thereby establishes the width, breadth and scope of his intellect.

He is quite a rancid douche.

Why take a Georgia issue and try to make something else? Then again I'm still confused how 'separation of church and state' liberals fawned over Rev. Warnock. The left makes no sense at all.

Sez a douche canoe that believes "stolen election!"
MAGA
Still failing on basic communication skills we all see.

Also, hasno brains; I don’t know that the election was stolen. I know the DNC tried. You wouldn’t admit as much even if you were one of the participants.

Still failing on basic communication skills we all see.

Also, hasno brains; I don’t know that the election was stolen. I know the DNC tried. You wouldn’t admit as much even if you were one of the participants.

Ewe are correct I wouldn't have to because it was/is your side that tried and will continue to try to steal future elections. Remember January 6th 2021. That was most certainly a high point in history for ewe nutters!!!!
MAGA

Why take a Georgia issue and try to make something else? Then again I'm still confused how 'separation of church and state' liberals fawned over Rev. Warnock. The left makes no sense at all.

Why.. Warnock isn't a religious fanatic.

So a Catholic or a Methodist can't run for office because of sepration of church and state?????

Is THAT your position?
I asked who determines who is a radical. Not even sure how you arrived at your question from that.

You hypocrites attacked Justice Barrett because she is Catholic, yet give Biden and Pelosi a pass. Your side attacked Romney for being a Mormon, yet do not question whether a PREACHER might allow religion to influence votes on the sole basis of that PREACHER being a Democrat. I don't expect you folks to get, it, that's just how sad you guys are.

I asked who determines who is a radical. Not even sure how you arrived at your question from that.

You hypocrites attacked Justice Barrett because she is Catholic, yet give Biden and Pelosi a pass. Your side attacked Romney for being a Mormon, yet do not question whether a PREACHER might allow religion to influence votes on the sole basis of that PREACHER being a Democrat. I don't expect you folks to get, it, that's just how sad you guys are.

Barrett is following the Constitution and the Law not her religion.. Same with Romney and Warnock, Biden, Pelosi.

What's your problem? What church do you attend?

Amy Coney Barrett tied to far-right religious cult that ...
Amy Coney Barrett University of Notre Dame. Now that President Donald Trump has nominated far-right Judge Amy Coney Barrett for the U.S. Supreme Court, her connection to the extremist...

There was this:

And now his son is acting the fool. Gonna make for some fun political ads! :laugh:

Just look at this clown!

I don’t fear Walker being elected. The fact that you attack his son is pretty disgusting, especially in a dishonest thread title. You are pretty hypocritical.

Love how the left excuses the druggie Hunter but attack Christian for posting an opinion! OMG! You are a drama queen.

I didn’t weigh Hunter with his dad during the election, not sure why you sunk so low this time to play the game.

The good people of Georgia are free to elect whomever they want.

Last edited:
Since he has zero political experience and is a minority, I being a white traditionally married man, can fully support him.

Forum List

Back