Republican Party Needs to Form Close Ties With This Group

This is what this group stands for...

dedicated to individual liberty, national sovereignty, parliamentary democracy, private property, limited government, free trade, family values and the devolution of power.

Outside of maybe private party there is nothing else on that list that the Repub party stands for.

But I would love to see the US go to a parliamentary democracy system vice the two party, winner take all system we are getting fucked by now.

dedicated to individual liberty, national sovereignty, parliamentary democracy, private property, limited government, free trade, family values and the devolution of power.

Outside of maybe private party there is nothing else on that list that the Repub party stands for.

But I would love to see the US go to a parliamentary democracy system vice the two party, winner take all system we are getting fucked by now.
I disagree on the parliamentary system as well. It is akin to cutting the pizza into 12 pieces and calling it more. If you can bribe two...you can bribe 12.

I disagree on the parliamentary system as well. It is akin to cutting the pizza into 12 pieces and calling it more. If you can bribe two...you can bribe 12.

It gets a lot more expensive to bribe 12 who want the same amount as the 2 got. The best part of a parliamentary democracy is that they require compromise.

It gets a lot more expensive to bribe 12 who want the same amount as the 2 got.
The pizza is still the pizza.

The best part of a parliamentary democracy is that they require compromise.
EDIT
All governments require compromise. Parliamentary systems also form political blocks. Example: the French political left forming a block against Marine La Pen during the last round of the French presidential elections.
Almost everyone in French politics is working to stop Le Pen
Parliamentary isn't better, it's just different.

I got my rounds mixed.

Last edited:

No.

It gets a lot more expensive to bribe 12 who want the same amount as the 2 got. The best part of a parliamentary democracy is that they require compromise.

Compromise is the way to defeat. The Constitution is as it is written. There is a process to change it.

The only threat today is from the far right and its hatred of the other. The world has forgotten its values as immigration changes the complexion of newcomers. Sympathies only exist when they are abstractions, when faced with complexity the narrow minded hide behind hypocritical slogans. MAGA is just one among many, sounds nice but its consequences counter its meaning. Charlottesville demonstrated that clearly.

"Evil when we are in its power is not felt as evil, but as necessity." Simone Weil

"George Bush won the elections! It was God's will. Obama won the elections! OMG!! God has abandoned America!"

Compromise is the way to defeat. The Constitution is as it is written. There is a process to change it.

The Constitution was the result of compromise.
Our entire system of government was designed around the idea that our elected representatives would have the maturity and intelligence to put the country first and work together for the betterment of the country.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The Constitution was the result of compromise.

Yes it was, but the finished product is written in stone, with but one process mandated to change it.

Our entire system of government was designed around the idea that our elected representatives would have the maturity and intelligence to put the country first and work together for the betterment of the country.

It was indeed, but when one side pushes to "fundamentally change the United States of America" outside of the mandated process, there is no place for compromise.

The only threat today is from the far right and its hatred of the other. The world has forgotten its values as immigration changes the complexion of newcomers. Sympathies only exist when they are abstractions, when faced with complexity the narrow minded hide behind hypocritical slogans. MAGA is just one among many, sounds nice but its consequences counter its meaning. Charlottesville demonstrated that clearly.

"Evil when we are in its power is not felt as evil, but as necessity." Simone Weil

"George Bush won the elections! It was God's will. Obama won the elections! OMG!! God has abandoned America!"
Charlottesville demonstrated that clearly.
IT was the leftwing Antifa that without any government permit showed up at a peaceful rally(yeah I know it was KKK, but they legally had a permit) and the leftwingers started shit, wearing body armor and carrying clubs. Nice try bitch, but it is always the left that burns shit and beats up women.

Maybe if you pulled your head out of your ass, you would see who the real enemies of the US are.. But I doubt you could do it.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

:haha:

Democratic Party is a left wing extremists group.

Forum List

Back