Republican policies don't work? Scott Walker in big trouble.

do you live there?

you got all that out of that ONE article

they aren't looking like Detroit yet. that shining example of Democrat policies

Yet Wisconsin's economy still seems to be doing better than the overall economy of the country which has been the result of Democratic polices for pretty much the same time period.

What stats are you basing that on? I would think job growth would be a pretty important stat of a strong economy.

Yet Wisconsin's economy still seems to be doing better than the overall economy of the country which has been the result of Democratic polices for pretty much the same time period.

What stats are you basing that on? I would think job growth would be a pretty important stat of a strong economy.

The number of jobs that are now part time instead of full time stagnant wages and the very poor labor participation rate.

Can you use some numbers and compare to other states? You've given nothing of substance.

The number of jobs that are now part time instead of full time stagnant wages and the very poor labor participation rate.

June 2013 unemployment 6.8%
Aug 2014 unemployment 5.8%

That is less than the federal rate has come down in that time period. 7.5-6.2%
Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Wisconsin budget ...."looking to go back into the red"? Is that wishful thinking by the radical left while notorious democrat run cities like Detroit file for bankruptcy?

The problem is, the liberal voters don't really want jobs. They want more unemployment extensions and bigger welfare checks. Jobs are not a good thing for them, they view jobs as something we need illegals to do while Americans get government handouts.

Liberals are not going to be happy with anyone who cuts massive spending.

Despite 1 billion surplus group says Scott Walker raising state deficit while borrowing is at record high PolitiFact Wisconsin
rulings%2Ftom-mostlyfalse.gif

Seems to be working as it is a close race. How about 37th in job growth?

Wisconsin budget ...."looking to go back into the red"? Is that wishful thinking by the radical left while notorious democrat run cities like Detroit file for bankruptcy?

That is nearly 2 percent less than anticipated.

2%? That's what the left is hanging their hopes on? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Forum List

Back