Republican Senator Mark Kirk also calls for Trump to drop out.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Republican Senator Mark Kirk also calls for Trump to drop out.

Mark Kirk on Twitter

.@realDonaldTrump should drop out. @GOP should engage rules for emergency replacement.

----

Wow!

Jon Huntsman calls for Trump to drop out -
One week after explaining why he planned to vote for Donald Trump, former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman said it is time for the Republican nominee to drop out of the race and allow vice presidential nominee Mike Pence to represent the party.

His reversal came in reaction to an explosive video that emerged Friday showing Trump bragging about groping and kissing women.

"In a campaign cycle that has been nothing but a race to the bottom — at such a critical moment for our nation — and with so many who have tried to be respectful of a record primary vote, the time has come for Governor Pence to lead the ticket," Huntsman told The Salt Lake Tribune.
After video, Huntsman says it is time for Trump to drop out

I just read some of this.....11 years old? Locker room talk? Compared to Monica signed in WH visitor log 100+ times.......I don't know?

Trump is all talk, no action? If true, he will be embarrassed. At least he is healthy. Can walk and get into a car by himself. Sigh.....

From the Twitter feed of Jeb Bush
@JebBush As the grandfather of two precious girls, I find that no apology can excuse away Donald Trump's reprehensible comments degrading women.

Certainly I will take ZERO advice on ethical behavior from any DemonCrat.......nor need help from RINO.

CuNRmgqXYAACI7T.jpg

Too little, too late.

Instead of being reactive they should have been proactive and preventive the huckster from distributing his snake oil.

With any luck they will learn their lesson. They'll have four years to find someone to defeat Hilliary...

Gov. of Utah just walked away from Trump
Said on Twitter that he will not cast a vote for president.

Gary R. Herbert @HerbertForUtah
Donald Trump's statements are beyond offensive & despicable. While I cannot vote for Hillary Clinton, I will not vote for Trump. #utpol

Daaaaaammnnn! They just keep comin! Like a tidal wave of rejection....

Wonder why it took so long?

Forum List

Back