Republican Senators send a letter to Iran. Wow. Damn!

The support and aid worldwide terrorism and attack other countries by proxy using terrorists. They stone and kill women. They hang homosexuals. They are run by religious extremists. They lie, cheat and deceive. Their beliefs are that they want to bring the world into the dark ages. That's just a few things.
They, they, they...

You blame everyone but yourself.

Actually the atheist, Christian, Jew hater Joey seems to have quit a fondness for the fundamentalist, muslim, nutjobs, of Iran...Wierd

No, I just have a sense of fairness.

Iran is a mess we've made on our own. We put the Shah in power, we propped him up for decades, and then we've spent decades punishing Iran for getting rid of him.

again- our middle east policy. Stick our dicks in a hornet's nest and complain about getting stung.

If they want to wipe out the Zionists, why is that MY problem?

Actually the atheist, Christian, Jew hater Joey seems to have quit a fondness for the fundamentalist, muslim, nutjobs, of Iran...Wierd

No, I just have a sense of fairness.

Iran is a mess we've made on our own. We put the Shah in power, we propped him up for decades, and then we've spent decades punishing Iran for getting rid of him.

again- our middle east policy. Stick our dicks in a hornet's nest and complain about getting stung.

If they want to wipe out the Zionists, why is that MY problem?

It's not a problem for you. You'd like to see it. You're on the same page with the mullahs. Maybe you should convert?

Vigi 11003724
Bipartisan letter, signed by 360 lawmakers, will remind Obama that sanctions relief on Iran requires new legislation from Congress

But it doesn't.

.Unlike a treaty, which requires the advice and consent of two thirds of the U.S. Senate and is legally binding, the executive agreement between the P5+1 and Iran will not require congressional advice and consent, though Congress will have to, at the appropriate stage, take legislative action to lift certain nuclear-related sanctions on Iran in order to fulfill the terms of the agreement.

Sanctions Relief Timing Key to Iran Deal Arms Control Association

The US Congress can only involve themselves in US unilateral sanctions against Iran. Like selling US aircraft parts and banking sanctions. The other P4 and Germany can certainly get around those and make the US irrelevant if Iran signs a deal and complies fully. So that would be stupid of a future Congress to attempt such obstruction when Iran complies fully with whatever deal is made including opening up to full IAEA inspection with a breakout period of one year (with a deal) as opposed to a breakout period of three months and far less knowledge of what they are doing if they don't sign this framework for an agreement and kick the IAEA out entirely.

Nope I understand fully what RADICAL Islam wants, you have your head in the sand.

Radical Islam is not Islam. Try to be accurate in that significant distinction in the future when spewing your hatred toward the billion plus good people practicing Islam that do not want war.

Nope I understand fully what RADICAL Islam wants, you have your head in the sand.

Radical Islam is not Islam. Try to be accurate in that significant distinction in the future when spewing your hatred toward the billion plus good people practicing Islam that do not want war.

Says a white....partisan hack?

I'll bet you don't think Oral Sex is sex either.

It is completely non-binding and thus means nothing.

You are cowering from the primary point. It means everything if Iran complies because it resolves a major problem without bombs and without the potential risk for an expanded war. Plus it improves our intelligence if the need to strike Iran becomes necessary.

Why would Iran comply?

It doesn't fit their theological goals.

You never answered my question, what is the theological belief system of the Mullahs, you know...the guys in charge?

No they are not. Those sanctions were set up with the UN and GWB. Obama is going to have a difficult time.

Un, no, they won't. If the P-5 Agreement is made, the P-5 nations are also the ones with Veto power. So they can get rid of those sanctions.

Hmm. Does anyone wonder WHY Obama decided to make this deal anyways during his last term? Last lame duck attempt to make a name for himself?

I'm sure that it is. Does that make it a bad thing? Nixon's overtures to China were done under the gun of watergate, but they were STILL a good thing.

The best thing we can do is get Iran back in the community of nations. Give it a stake in the world order.

Hello? Best you pay ATTENTION to what is happening!

Is Obama Sidestepping Congress and Going to UN on Iran Deal CNS News

During testimony on Wednesday, Secretary of State John Kerry told lawmakers that the U.S. is not negotiating a “legally binding” agreement with Iran and, therefore, does not have to be submitted to Congress. This is interesting, because the actual nature of the agreement was unclear before that clarification. It is doubly interesting because it seems to contradict Iran’s understanding of what is being negotiated.

The support and aid worldwide terrorism and attack other countries by proxy using terrorists. They stone and kill women. They hang homosexuals. They are run by religious extremists. They lie, cheat and deceive. Their beliefs are that they want to bring the world into the dark ages. That's just a few things.
They, they, they...

You're an idiot.

radical islamists are willing to die to convert you.
non-radical islamists aren't. They still want to control the world via a calliphate and they are enablers of the radicals.

non-radical islamists aren't. They still want to control the world via a calliphate and they are enablers of the radicals.

I totally believe that to be truth. If there is anything I despise in this world, it is Islam.

They, they, they...

They, they, they...

The only people to blame for the Radical Islamists behavior are the radical islamists......

I totally believe that to be truth. If there is anything I despise in this world, it is Islam.
Toe nail fungus for me....

It's not a problem for you. You'd like to see it. You're on the same page with the mullahs. Maybe you should convert?

Yes, when you go live next to people who WANT TO KILL YOU for STEALING THEIR LAND, you really don't get a lot of sypmathy from me.

Forum List

Back