Republican Senators send a letter to Iran. Wow. Damn!

Twist and shout libbies.

Amusing how the treasonous acts of a putative president were to invisible to you.

And this?

Pales in comparison.

We are truly living in a Far-Side Calender...
republican-cri.png

Sadly, the 'contributor' TyroneSlothrop has demonstrated their inability to overcome their sub-par intellect. Such is so often the unfortunate circumstances for the Intellectually Less Fortunate... who are present only to deflect and distract... with no means to actually participate in the debate.

As a result they've been sentenced to live in ignore. TTFE! Tyrone... and say hi to the other idiots for me.

(It's SO SAD! She was right on the cusp of breakin' the record.)

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. At least some have the balls to stand for America, Obama is busy giving in to those who want us destroyed.
2. This is a start, much more needing to be done.
3. I know we have to let the negro end his term, otherwise the blacks will burn it down.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Since there are actually six parties in the negotations (not including Iran), I wonder what the signatories to this letter think they are achieving except empty bluster.

Will democrats ever quit the freaking whining? I didn't see the word "treason" used in the article. If you are looking for an example of treason look no further than Harry Reid when he tried to impact the morale of the Troops when he told them "the war is lost" just before the Troop surge in Iraq. How about the time democrats chipped in and bought a $10,000 ad in the NY Times calling the commander of combat Troops in Iraq "betray-us"?

Since there are actually six parties in the negotations (not including Iran), I wonder what the signatories to this letter think they are achieving except empty bluster.

They're letting the six parties know that any agreement which potentially provides for Iran to secure Nuclear weapons is not going to be something the US is going to allow.

But in fairness... that's only because allowing Iran to obtain nuclear weapons, is INSANE!

They're letting the six parties know that any agreement which potentially provides for Iran to secure Nuclear weapons is not going to be something the US is going to allow.

But in fairness... that's only because allowing Iran to obtain nuclear weapons, is INSANE!
Countries get to have weapons little man, even countries you don't approve of.

Peace and quiet hopefully. A few less dead people.

Really?
The US won't allow it?
What if the other signatories to the treaty disagree with the US' assessment when the time comes...Russia, China, Germany, UK, France?

Countries get to have weapons little man, even countries you don't approve of.

HEY! Look, INSANITY has chimed in AGAIN!

It's always good to hear from the Intellectually Less Fortunate.

Of course in reality, Americans DO get to decide what countries get Nuclear Weapons... and we do not give a red rats ass, what the feminized Left feels about it, or how they 'unfair' they feel it is.

outside of the retards who think this was a good idea. It is interesting how the partisans are playing this issue. Obama signs a EO on immigration and thats basically tyranny and treason per say. Yet this, what the GOP did is somehow not. the sad thing is there will be barely a stink about this because you dont have the rightwing derps crying their eyes out over some fake outrage of the day.
this issue sums up the United states current political climate perfectly.

The Commander in Chief has a legal right and obligation to issue executive orders. Every president has issued them. How is that an example of tyranny or treason? On the other hand, 47 members of Congress signed a letter to Iran with the expressed intent of undermining the constitutional authority of the executive branch to negotiate a treaty. And in so doing, is giving aid to the enemy. That is the very definition of treason.

Really?
The US won't allow it?
What if the other signatories to the treaty disagree with the US' assessment when the time comes...Russia, China, Germany, UK, France?

We don't care what the other countries say about it.

If Iran gets Nuclear weapons, we'll destroy them... and if the UN tries to sanction us, we'll laugh an laugh and veto it... and get up the next morning, shower, shave and go to work... having rested assured that the lunatics of Iran's Islamic Cult can't send a Nuclear warhead to evaporate Tel Aviv.

See how that works?

Forum List

Back