Republican State Legislators Need to Ignore The Corrupt Ballot Count And Send Trump Electors no Matter What

1. The last day of voting was November 3rd 2020!

Voting and not counting!

2. If a ballot is postmarked November 3rd or before it should and shall be counted!

If postmarked November 4th or after it should be tossed!

NO EXCEPTIONS!

3. Counting and not Voting is going on which is totally different and it will take time and yes you will dislike the results but Counting should not stop until all votes from November 3rd and before are counted!

Notice I am saying Counting and not Voting should continue until all legitimate votes are counted!

4. Trump will exercise his right for recounts and court appeals which is his legal right to do so and he should exhaust all avenues which I support his right to do so but in the end he will lose because the reality is he lost in a very tight election!

5. If for one damn moment if you think I will be threaten by people that believe their candidate won while losing let me be clear I will resist and no matter if it were Biden or Trump if their voting base turn violent then they get the beat down they deserve!

We are a nation of rules and laws and not a nation of savages!

We should find peaceful ways to resolve our differences and let me be clear the Democratic Party win is more of a defeat because they know they are not liked and in 2022 the House will fall and 2024 the Oval Office will not be theirs!

So stop with the talk of armed rebellion and killing of your fellow Countrymen and Women!
No, I disagree.
We should hang a few folks.

You must have watched Steven Bannon's podcast.

Voting and not counting!

2. If a ballot is postmarked November 3rd or before it should and shall be counted!

NO EXCEPTIONS!

3. Counting and not Voting is going on which is totally different and it will take time and yes you will dislike the results but Counting should not stop until all votes from November 3rd and before are counted!

Notice I am saying Counting and not Voting should continue until all legitimate votes are counted!

4. Trump will exercise his right for recounts and court appeals which is his legal right to do so and he should exhaust all avenues which I support his right to do so but in the end he will lose because the reality is he lost in a very tight election!

5. If for one damn moment if you think I will be threaten by people that believe their candidate won while losing let me be clear I will resist and no matter if it were Biden or Trump if their voting base turn violent then they get the beat down they deserve!

We should find peaceful ways to resolve our differences and let me be clear the Democratic Party win is more of a defeat because they know they are not liked and in 2022 the House will fall and 2024 the Oval Office will not be theirs!

So stop with the talk of armed rebellion and killing of your fellow Countrymen and Women!
No, I disagree.

No I watched an election get stolen.

Voting and not counting!

NO EXCEPTIONS!

No, I disagree.

There's just no evidence of it. The conspiracy is ridiculously complicated and completely unnecessary.

Though plenty of evidence of butthurt, though.

Voting and not counting!

NO EXCEPTIONS!

No, I disagree.

There's just no evidence of it. The conspiracy is ridiculously complicated and completely unnecessary.

False.
Denying reality doesn't change reality.

Republicans are reportedly considering the possibility of asking state legislatures to ignore the will of the popular vote and appoint electors favorable to the president. Trump also declined to say whether he would accept a peaceful transfer of power this week, comments that many Republicans distanced themselves from. Trump said he needs to put a new supreme court justice in place to resolve election disputes.
The US constitution gives state legislatures the authority to appoint the 538 electors to the electoral college who ultimately elect the president. States have long used the winner of the popular vote to determine who gets the electoral votes in their states, but Republicans anonymously told the Atlantic the campaign has discussed the possibility of using delays in the vote count as a basis to ask Republican-controlled legislatures to appoint their own electors, regardless of the final vote tally.

A jarring new report from The Atlantic claims that the Trump campaign is discussing potential strategies to circumvent the results of the 2020 election, should Joe Biden defeat Donald Trump, by first alleging the existence of rampant fraud and then asking legislators in battleground states where the Republicans have a legislative majority to bypass the state’s popular vote and instead to choose electors loyal to the GOP and the sitting president.

It is the nightmare scenario Pennsylvania election officials have fretted over for months: a knockdown, drag-out fight over which presidential candidate will win the state and snag its coveted electoral votes.
Now, the head of the Republican Party of Pennsylvania has fueled fears of chaos after Election Day, raising the specter that his party could break with tradition and allow the GOP-controlled legislature to choose a slate of presidential electors to cast the state’s votes for Donald Trump even if the president doesn’t win the popular vote.
In comments to the Atlantic made public this week, state Republican Chairman Lawrence Tabas suggested that he had spoken with Trump campaign officials about the possibility of bypassing the results of the popular vote should there be uncertainty or disputes over the validity of ballots cast. The U.S. Constitution, Tabas said, allows state legislatures to choose presidential electors.

Now the Trump campaign is said to be considering another, even more outrageous approach: In a thorough and deeply disconcerting piece about the constitutional crisis that may await us between November 3 and the inauguration in January, the Atlantic’s Barton Gellman reports that the Trump campaign has been discussing “contingency plans to bypass the election results and appoint local electors in battleground states where Republicans hold the legislative majority.” Citing the president’s baseless claims of fraud, Team Trump could ask GOP-controlled state governments to choose electors, completely ignoring an unfavorable or uncertain popular vote, state and national Republican sources told Gellman.
“The state legislatures will say, ‘All right, we’ve been given this constitutional power,’” a Trump campaign legal adviser explained to the Atlantic. “‘We don’t think the results of our own state are accurate, so here’s our slate of electors that we think properly reflect the results of our state.’”
Does completely ignoring the will of the voters seem anti-democratic? Unconstitutional? Impossible? One would think. But as Gellman points out, however authoritarian this kind of end-around may seem, the Constitution doesn’t forbid such a move, and it’s something the Trump campaign could pull off. Indeed, state Republican leaders have already casually indicated that they’d be all too happy to enable this kind of power grab. “I’ve mentioned it to them, and I hope they’re thinking about it too,” Lawrence Tabas, chairman of the Republican Party in Pennsylvania, one of the swing states on which the 2020 race could hinge, told Gellman. “It is one of the available legal options set forth in the constitution.”
Disturbing as the prospect of bypassing the popular vote in GOP-controlled battlegrounds may be, it’s but one of several vulnerabilities in the electoral system Trump and his flunkies are trying to exploit this fall, ranging from complex legal fights to declaring absentee ballots fraudulent before they’ve even been processed to the possibility — likelihood? — that the president will simply pronounce himself the winner before all votes are tallied. While Joe Biden and the Democrats are sounding increasingly loud alarms, it remains frustratingly unclear what they can do to prevent the country from plummeting into this looming crisis. A quick and overwhelming Biden victory would certainly help matters, but it's a tough proposition: While the Democrat retains a strong lead over his counterpart nationally, polls suggest the two are locked in tight races in several key states like Georgia, Iowa, Florida, and Arizona. The idea that typically deep-red states like Texas and Georgia are in play for Biden would seem to reflect the president’s challenging reelection prospects—but those states all are controlled by Republican-majority legislatures, creating just the opening Trump needs to call the votes bogus and appoint electors that will decide in his favor.
This is a dire scenario, and one that could be upon us in a little over a month.

Liberals are just so fucking ignorant and stupid as a bag of rocks.

If this ignoring of the courts courts and blatant voter fraud is not fixed one way or another, there will be no other choice than for Patriots to revolt, a hard long revolt.

But these Marxist bastards MUST BE STOPPED ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

WE will NOT become Venezuela.
Jim, you are becoming unhinged.....:eek:

-----

From one of those links of yours

Election experts have said that moves by state legislatures to appoint their own slate of presidential electors after the fact would violate federal law.
Lol, no one is talking about a second slate of EC electors after a first one. The FACT is that the state legislature can ignore the vote entirely and simply vote for a slate of delegates and ignore the election altogether.

The Constitution gives the state legislatures the sole authority on deciding when and how the EC delegates are chosen, in fact in the earliest years of our Republic alot of states did not vote for PResident at all.

Some citing of anonymous 'election experts' does not change the Constitution, girly girl.
But what rules are governing their election? You gotta have rules set BEFORE the contest begins.... was it in the rules for their citizen's vote determining the slate of electors after winning the vote, or did the rules say, they, the legislature, were going to pick and send electors of their choice?

Republicans are reportedly considering the possibility of asking state legislatures to ignore the will of the popular vote and appoint electors favorable to the president. Trump also declined to say whether he would accept a peaceful transfer of power this week, comments that many Republicans distanced themselves from. Trump said he needs to put a new supreme court justice in place to resolve election disputes.
The US constitution gives state legislatures the authority to appoint the 538 electors to the electoral college who ultimately elect the president. States have long used the winner of the popular vote to determine who gets the electoral votes in their states, but Republicans anonymously told the Atlantic the campaign has discussed the possibility of using delays in the vote count as a basis to ask Republican-controlled legislatures to appoint their own electors, regardless of the final vote tally.

A jarring new report from The Atlantic claims that the Trump campaign is discussing potential strategies to circumvent the results of the 2020 election, should Joe Biden defeat Donald Trump, by first alleging the existence of rampant fraud and then asking legislators in battleground states where the Republicans have a legislative majority to bypass the state’s popular vote and instead to choose electors loyal to the GOP and the sitting president.

It is the nightmare scenario Pennsylvania election officials have fretted over for months: a knockdown, drag-out fight over which presidential candidate will win the state and snag its coveted electoral votes.
Now, the head of the Republican Party of Pennsylvania has fueled fears of chaos after Election Day, raising the specter that his party could break with tradition and allow the GOP-controlled legislature to choose a slate of presidential electors to cast the state’s votes for Donald Trump even if the president doesn’t win the popular vote.
In comments to the Atlantic made public this week, state Republican Chairman Lawrence Tabas suggested that he had spoken with Trump campaign officials about the possibility of bypassing the results of the popular vote should there be uncertainty or disputes over the validity of ballots cast. The U.S. Constitution, Tabas said, allows state legislatures to choose presidential electors.

Now the Trump campaign is said to be considering another, even more outrageous approach: In a thorough and deeply disconcerting piece about the constitutional crisis that may await us between November 3 and the inauguration in January, the Atlantic’s Barton Gellman reports that the Trump campaign has been discussing “contingency plans to bypass the election results and appoint local electors in battleground states where Republicans hold the legislative majority.” Citing the president’s baseless claims of fraud, Team Trump could ask GOP-controlled state governments to choose electors, completely ignoring an unfavorable or uncertain popular vote, state and national Republican sources told Gellman.
“The state legislatures will say, ‘All right, we’ve been given this constitutional power,’” a Trump campaign legal adviser explained to the Atlantic. “‘We don’t think the results of our own state are accurate, so here’s our slate of electors that we think properly reflect the results of our state.’”
Does completely ignoring the will of the voters seem anti-democratic? Unconstitutional? Impossible? One would think. But as Gellman points out, however authoritarian this kind of end-around may seem, the Constitution doesn’t forbid such a move, and it’s something the Trump campaign could pull off. Indeed, state Republican leaders have already casually indicated that they’d be all too happy to enable this kind of power grab. “I’ve mentioned it to them, and I hope they’re thinking about it too,” Lawrence Tabas, chairman of the Republican Party in Pennsylvania, one of the swing states on which the 2020 race could hinge, told Gellman. “It is one of the available legal options set forth in the constitution.”
Disturbing as the prospect of bypassing the popular vote in GOP-controlled battlegrounds may be, it’s but one of several vulnerabilities in the electoral system Trump and his flunkies are trying to exploit this fall, ranging from complex legal fights to declaring absentee ballots fraudulent before they’ve even been processed to the possibility — likelihood? — that the president will simply pronounce himself the winner before all votes are tallied. While Joe Biden and the Democrats are sounding increasingly loud alarms, it remains frustratingly unclear what they can do to prevent the country from plummeting into this looming crisis. A quick and overwhelming Biden victory would certainly help matters, but it's a tough proposition: While the Democrat retains a strong lead over his counterpart nationally, polls suggest the two are locked in tight races in several key states like Georgia, Iowa, Florida, and Arizona. The idea that typically deep-red states like Texas and Georgia are in play for Biden would seem to reflect the president’s challenging reelection prospects—but those states all are controlled by Republican-majority legislatures, creating just the opening Trump needs to call the votes bogus and appoint electors that will decide in his favor.
This is a dire scenario, and one that could be upon us in a little over a month.

Liberals are just so fucking ignorant and stupid as a bag of rocks.

If this ignoring of the courts and blatant voter fraud is not fixed one way or another, there will be no other choice than for Patriots to revolt, a hard long revolt.

But these Marxist bastards MUST BE STOPPED ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

WE will NOT become Venezuela.
Any one in power, willing to use their government power to usurp the citizen's choice via their vote of and for their leaders, are the ones trying to turn us in to a Venezuela or Russia or China or Turkey or North Korea etc....

You authoritarian fascists got it backwards Jim! :)

This blatant theft of our PResidential election by corrupt Dimocrats well known for their vote-stealing, in defiance of court orders as they keep Republican observers from verifying that the laws are being followed.

Republican state legislators need to step up and do their Constitutional duty and ignore a wildly corrupted ballot stuffing scandal.

The fraud at the heart of the 2020 election has left the American people with only one surefire remedy: They must demand that Republican state lawmakers send pro-Trump electors to Congress.
By now, every Republican in the country knows what happened on Tuesday night. Donald Trump was headed solidly toward reelection. His lead in Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, and Pennsylvania was massive and, based on the left’s own models, practically insurmountable.
And then, at 10:30 p.m., the votes simply stopped coming in. From Atlanta to Detroit to Philadelphia, tallies stopped coming out for hours on end. When the tallying resumed, Joe Biden rapidly surged into the lead in key states, with his improvement attributed entirely to the black box of “mail-in ballots.” Already, accounts of fraud and impropriety have started to pile up. Counting resumed, then stopped again, then resumed again. States have taken days to do what could easily be done in hours; often votes keep coming in even as nobody seems to know how many ballots actually remain to be counted. In Pennsylvania, officials are counting ballots that arrive after Election Day with no postmark, even though a postmark is the only means at all of ensuring a late-arriving ballot isn’t fraudulent. In North Carolina, officials have simply announced that they won’t announce any more votes for another week.
I agree. By whatever means possible we must resist.
They still counting votes you cry baby. Trump told you to vote in person democrats voted by mail amd votes are still counted.
They are still manufacturing votes as they stopped counting several times to recalibrate and see how many votes Biden needs.
cry me a river, since trump ran you guys became even bigger liars.
There is no evidence of Fraud.....if there was the Democrats could've at least pumped more seats into the senate or the house. And also defeat some of their biggest enemies.
No body believes trump's bullshit, but the trump cultists.

This blatant theft of our PResidential election by corrupt Dimocrats well known for their vote-stealing, in defiance of court orders as they keep Republican observers from verifying that the laws are being followed.

Republican state legislators need to step up and do their Constitutional duty and ignore a wildly corrupted ballot stuffing scandal.

The fraud at the heart of the 2020 election has left the American people with only one surefire remedy: They must demand that Republican state lawmakers send pro-Trump electors to Congress.
By now, every Republican in the country knows what happened on Tuesday night. Donald Trump was headed solidly toward reelection. His lead in Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, and Pennsylvania was massive and, based on the left’s own models, practically insurmountable.
And then, at 10:30 p.m., the votes simply stopped coming in. From Atlanta to Detroit to Philadelphia, tallies stopped coming out for hours on end. When the tallying resumed, Joe Biden rapidly surged into the lead in key states, with his improvement attributed entirely to the black box of “mail-in ballots.” Already, accounts of fraud and impropriety have started to pile up. Counting resumed, then stopped again, then resumed again. States have taken days to do what could easily be done in hours; often votes keep coming in even as nobody seems to know how many ballots actually remain to be counted. In Pennsylvania, officials are counting ballots that arrive after Election Day with no postmark, even though a postmark is the only means at all of ensuring a late-arriving ballot isn’t fraudulent. In North Carolina, officials have simply announced that they won’t announce any more votes for another week.
Not happening..at least..not in Penn.

Corman said in an interview with Fox News that Pennsylvania specifically does not allow the state legislature to play any role in appointing electors.

"The election code very specifically lays out how electors are picked. Both parties submit electors to the Department of State prior to the election. When the Department of State certifies the winner, those electors from that party are now the electors. And that's how it's done," Corman said. "And if there's challenges in court and recounts and all that, that's got to be a court process. The best of our knowledge, our best of our reading of the act, the legislature has no role."

"It would go down to the courts to decide who the winner is," Corman said of a potentially disputed count.

They did not steal the election and Biden did win but the GOP is in great position in 2022 to retake the House and win in 2024.
Until the results are certified the election is literally not over and the recount has to be done as well, in which the fraudulent ballots will be rejected.

But what rules are governing their election? You gotta have rules set BEFORE the contest begins.... was it in the rules for their citizen's vote determining the slate of electors after winning the vote, or did the rules say, they, the legislature, were going to pick and send electors of their choice?
The rules are whatever the state legislature says they are, and the state legislatures can also simply ignore the election results and vote for the EC delegate slate they want to.

Massive voter fraud with no opposition oversight of the ballot counting is exactly the kind of situation this is for.

Any one in power, willing to use their government power to usurp the citizen's choice via their vote of and for their leaders, are the ones trying to turn us in to a Venezuela or Russia or China or Turkey or North Korea etc....
You authoritarian fascists got it backwards Jim! :)
Do you realize all the video of new ballots coming in after COB the 3rd? Or that, in direct contempt for the PA supreme court, the city of Philadelphia is not allow Republicans to oversee the count as PA law allows them to?

This voter fraud is in the hundreds of thousands of ballots and it will not be recognized as valid by any rational people.

A Democrat burning Trump ballots

Rudy filing lawsuit over Democrats refusal to allow Republican poll watchers.

Republican poll watcher testifies he was prevented from observing

Stistically improbably batches of hundreds of thousands of ballots all for Biden coming in at once.

So let me get this straight. Every vote counting room has GOP observers. They are obviously in on it. All the counters. They’re in on it. The Republican Secretary of State in the States we are talking about. They’re in on it too.

It reminds me of Hillary and Bill and their asinine Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. They were obviously insane. You are just as obviously nuttier than a fruitcake in may.

1A122D7F-2D72-4E4D-BBEC-CC95DC97BBE5.gif

They did not steal the election and Biden did win but the GOP is in great position in 2022 to retake the House and win in 2024.
Until the results are certified the election is literally not over and the recount has to be done as well, in which the fraudulent ballots will be rejected.

Even after all that ( ballots will not be rejected enough ) Biden will still be President...

Now when do you want to change your avatar?

I have your avatar picked out and will show it to you once Biden is sworn in as President in January...

Voting and not counting!

NO EXCEPTIONS!

No, I disagree.

Your lies do not mean anything anymore. Your motto.. No Justice, No peace? You better prey to your secular godless Prog agendists that the other side does not rise up. It was a gamble by them. And they went with the odds. For the Agenda means more then the individuals backing it.

Yeah, you do that. That will go over real well with the public.

By the way, if you want to gain a supermajority of support from the public to can the Electoral College, that's how you do it.

Excellent points, and I would have to agree that the majority of Americans will do whatever is necessary to get whatever they want as easily as possible.

Even after all that ( ballots will not be rejected enough ) Biden will still be President...

I dont think you grasp the scale of these late arriving ballots.

They number in the MILLIONS.

This aint over yet.

Now when do you want to change your avatar?
I have your avatar picked out and will show it to you once Biden is sworn in as President in January...

Well, send it to me and I'll use it now if you want.

I feel like an idiot thinking that there was any limit whatsoever to Democrat Party audacity.

But my point that the polls were absurdly off has been made, and I feel like I won that point.

How long did we say it would be for?

Forum List

Back