Republican States Have Highest Rates of Pre-Existing Conditions

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is one of the reasons why there will be no health care votes or even any legislation proposed by republicans until after the election next year.

Republicans want to take away the preexisting conditions protections we now have. Yet it's the red states that have the highest populations of people with preexisting conditions.

As the article states a poll by Gallup shows that health care is again the number one issue with Americans in the coming election. It was in the 2018 election too. Look how that ended up for the republicans and trump.

Americans don't trust republicans with health care.

Healthcare: Republicans Highest Pre-Existing Conditions

The American diet is a mess...deep fried in an oil that is a derivative of petroleum....we wonder why we have issues?

The American diet is a mess...deep fried in an oil that is a derivative of petroleum....we wonder why we have issues?

Lol do you mean corn and canola? I've never seen peroloeum based cooking oil.

90 weight gear oil is the best. It makes the fried chicken crunchy on the outside, but tender on the inside.

HIGH-PERF-GEAR-OIL.ashx

90 weight gear oil is the best. It makes the fried chicken crunchy on the outside, but tender on the inside.

HIGH-PERF-GEAR-OIL.ashx

3 in 1 oil is perfect for deep fried mushrooms. Light and tasty, gear oil tends to leave an exhaust after taste

HIGH-PERF-GEAR-OIL.ashx

3 in 1 oil is perfect for deep fried mushrooms. Light and tasty, gear oil tends to leave an exhaust after taste

I prefer to spray the pan with WD-40 first. It keeps the food from sticking.

Wow you people can make jokes or rationalizations but the point is that republicans want to take away protections for preexisting conditions yet it will hurt mostly republican constituents.

Which is why the republicans don't want to write a health care bill now. It won't be good for reelection chances.

Wow you people can make jokes or rationalizations but the point is that republicans want to take away protections for preexisting conditions yet it will hurt mostly republican constituents.

Which is why the republicans don't want to write a health care bill now. It won't be good for reelection chances.
Provide a link for that, will ya?

Yeah...Obunglescare pretty much destroyed a few dem political careers.

Hey just keep eating fast food so the rest of our premiums keep rising. Overweight obese fast food folk are a reason we all pay more. Gotta eat that fried chicken. And french fries. No words can describe it.

You dont think there are any libs in red states?
I'd hazard to guess it'll be those libs that suffer,most republicans are smart enough not to let their coverage lapse if they have a pre existing condition.

It is a joke. Very few Republicans I know of are sucking on the government tittie of Obamacare for their healthcare.

That's why we want to see it go bye-bye.

This is one of the reasons why there will be no health care votes or even any legislation proposed by republicans until after the election next year.

Republicans want to take away the preexisting conditions protections we now have. Yet it's the red states that have the highest populations of people with preexisting conditions.

As the article states a poll by Gallup shows that health care is again the number one issue with Americans in the coming election. It was in the 2018 election too. Look how that ended up for the republicans and trump.

Americans don't trust republicans with health care.

Healthcare: Republicans Highest Pre-Existing Conditions

Doctor shopping also the highest rate of opioid addicts

I have to page miketx for this one and just have to say when I was a kid I remember this mechanic told his wife he needed to check her oil with his dipstick...

I have been cooking for many year and never once used oil from my car to cook my food in but hey do you have some recipes?

It's refined but not from petroleum. It's detrimental health effects are well known. Avoid all vegetable and corn and canola oils....if you want to drive up health care costs for the rest of us,consume at a high level. Mediterranean diets are far superior to the western diets.

Forum List

Back