Republican Stupidity -Ban Books but Not Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Republicans are idiots. It's just that simple. They want to ban books and subjects because they think teaching true history will hurt white children, but allowing more guns will make them better Americans.

View attachment 655582

/———/ democrats ban books too. So stop playing stupid.

Attachments

• E58874B2-5D20-4077-B8F4-B95E4564786B.jpeg
    E58874B2-5D20-4077-B8F4-B95E4564786B.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 17
In my observations from the outside, Democratic Party representatives are hardly better. Hardly any of them even mention firearms control at election time and effectively none of them make significant firearms control a policy plank in their election campaigns.
A suggested tweak or two of the rules from the odd candidate is the most that can be expected, while explicit support of the 2nd Amendment can be taken as a given.
Democrats need to get a backbone. It's time democrats did to republicans what republicans have been doing to everybody else. That's what pisses me off about democrats.

Democrats need to get a backbone. It's time democrats did to republicans what republicans have been doing to everybody else. That's what pisses me off about democrats.
/—-/ By being tolerant of opposing views, I agree democrats should be more like Republicans.

Black teen homicide rate 115
White teen homicide rate 12
Illegal Immigrant homicide rate 3
Lol, from 1980 until 2008 white teens led in gang killings. Your racism makes you ignore historic white juvenile delinquency.

Republicans are idiots. It's just that simple. They want to ban books and subjects because they think teaching true history will hurt white children, but allowing more guns will make them better Americans.

View attachment 655582

Cool fucking spin and ILMAO at banning books or guns. You're an idiot.

You'd do better to think for yourself than borrow someone else's retard

/—-/ By being tolerant of opposing views, I agree democrats should be more like Republicans.
If republicans were so tolerant they would not be banning books and subjects taught in schools.

From the link:

"The same politicians who fight for the rights of gun owners are busily banning books, which they consider dangerous. Book banning is cancel culture at its worst."

Cancel culture comes out of the far left.

It seem this far left cult member is believing what his far left rich white masters want him.

Cool fucking spin and ILMAO at banning books or guns. You're an idiot.

You'd do better to think for yourself than borrow someone else's retard
You've proven yourself to be an idiot. I do just fine thinking for myself. You are the one following idiots.

Pop question. Ukraine is the 22nd most armed country in the world, in terms of the populace owning firearms. If the citizenry didn't own guns, do you think Ukraine would be holding off Russia after all these months, or do you think they would have fallen long ago. Do you think they are glad they have their guns?
Lol. The Ukrainian government has been issuing firearms to the population and training them in their use. One can tell Ukraine wasn't heavily armed by the lack of school massacres there.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
From the link:

"The same politicians who fight for the rights of gun owners are busily banning books, which they consider dangerous. Book banning is cancel culture at its worst."

Cancel culture comes out of the far left.

It seem this far left cult member is believing what his far left rich white masters want him.
I don't have any masters. But the fact you make that comment shows it's you who is the slave. The left didn't create cancel culture, thats a name made up by right wing idiots mad because they can't face thecfact that their heroes were zeroes.

Lol, from 1980 until 2008 white teens led in gang killings. Your racism makes you ignore historic white juvenile delinquency.
You are a stupid racist!

The analysis of CDC data, titled "A Public Health Crisis in the Making," found that although Black men and boys ages 15 to 34 make up just 2% of the nation's population, they were among 37% of gun homicides that year.

That's 20 times higher than white males of the same age group!

Last edited:
The gun laws are on the books but lefties don't seem to care about enforcing them. In the meantime they never let a tragedy go to waste. Lefties are desperate enough today, when their world is crumbling around them, to compare the brutal murder of children by a maniac to parental control of the education system. They have no idea of what new firearms regulations would prevent a tragedy like we saw but they are desperate to protect pervert groomers in the education system while parents exercise their right to protect their children and dictate what books they should be reading in grades as young as kindergarten.

I don't have any masters. But the fact you make that comment shows it's you who is the slave. The left didn't create cancel culture, thats a name made up by right wing idiots mad because they can't face thecfact that their heroes were zeroes.

Yes you do and you are making those rich white elites very happy by being such a racist and believing what they want you to believe.

Republicans never claimed to be tolerant of teaching garbage liberal policies to children.
Those are opposing views that somebody claimed republicans are tolerant of. Republicans are scared of the truth. Because the truth ends the white superiority lie.

View attachment 655582

Guns are already banned in schools and other gun-free zones, and they have been for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back