Republican Stupidity -Ban Books but Not Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you do and you are making those rich white elites very happy by being such a racist and believing what they want you to believe.
Keep repeating what yout white right wing masters tell you. You're a serf son.

Keep repeating what yout white right wing masters tell you. You're a serf son.

Yes the far left loves to project.

You have proven time and time again, your thoughts are not your own and you believe what "whitey" wants you to believe.

But it seems you are ok with the far left supporting grooming kids

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
You banned Cat in the Hat and Huck Finn you dizzy fuck. Did you not get the memo?

How about the Harry Potter book burnings....

Projection of the highest order.... another sign of mental illness.
And you dumb fuckers burn YETI ice chests. Now that beats all!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
They'd get more votes if they had backbones. Republicans would not stand a chance.
Well it would be reassuring to see more backbone yet it seems to me most Americans are fine with the price of the Scalia's interpretation of the 2nd as the right to possess firearms for 'self defence'.
As long as the 2nd is neither repealed nor amended the rate of firearm homicides and mass shootings in the US will be an outlier among developed nations.
The Democratic Party certainly does not have the backbone to do what is necessary and dismantle the 2nd. Such a policy is regarded as political suicide.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Well it would be reassuring to see more backbone yet it seems to me most Americans are fine with the price of the Scalia's interpretation of the 2nd as the right to possess firearms for 'self defence'.
As long as the 2nd is neither repealed nor amended the rate of firearm homicides and mass shootings in the US will be an outlier among developed nations.
The Democratic Party certainly does not have the backbone to do what is necessary and dismantle the 2nd. Such a policy is regarded as political suicide.
And the fact it is considered that is a sad reflection on our culture.

Republicans are idiots. It's just that simple. They want to ban books and subjects because they think teaching true history will hurt white children, but allowing more guns will make them better Americans.

View attachment 655582

When the hell was little red riding hood banned?

Yes the far left loves to project.

You have proven time and time again, your thoughts are not your own and you believe what "whitey" wants you to believe.

But it seems you are ok with the far left supporting grooming kids
Actually I have posted evidence to which like a parrot, you repeated what your right wing masters tell you. If I don't repeat what some house ***** says, then according to you, I am being told what to believe by some mythical white master that doesn't exist. And that's what your right wing masters tell you to think, serf.

Actually I have posted evidence to which like a parrot, you repeated what your right wing masters tell you. If I don't repeat what some house ***** says, then according to you, I am being told what to believe by some mythical white master that doesn't exist. And that's what your right wing masters tell you to think, serf.

So yes you are for grooming kids, just like the far left wants you to be.

And you do not ever post evidence you post propaganda based solely on what the far left white want you to believe,

If republicans were so tolerant they would not be banning books and subjects taught in schools.
/——: So Dr have no problem with
If republicans were so tolerant they would not be banning books and subjects taught in schools.
/———/ The Burbank Unified School District in Los Angeles recently barred To Kill A Mockingbird, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, and others. Democrats are now banning books for an unbelievable reason | Culture Watch News

No books have been BANNED in the United States for at least 60 years. None. You cannot name a single book that has been banned, because it does. Not. Happen. Ever.

OTOH, mature school administrators attempt to CURATE the books that are available in SCHOOL LIBRARIES, because there are books in general circulation that CHILDREN should not be reading. They have little knowledge, no life experience, minimal judgment, and are extremely impressionable.

One funny thing about Leftists: they always make silly claims about gun control laws that could "stop the carnage," but when they are asked to provide the particulars they come up with bupkis.

Every fucking time there is a mass shooting. Why would anyone take them seriously.

And so westvall has chimed in. Now he claims to be native American, but is fine with how American history is portrayed.

Another low-IQ thread that makes no sense.
Republicans don't "ban books" like Little Red Riding Hood, but we don't allow "fake news" or "fake history".

Fake history includes painting the Founding Fathers as "slavers"
Slaves??? Those fucking cannibals never had it so good.

One funny thing about Leftists: they always make silly claims about gun control laws that could "stop the carnage," but when they are asked to provide the particulars they come up with bupkis.
Except the experience of every other developed nation. But that's 'bupkis'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back