Republican tax cuts to billionaires could’ve paid for our entire infrastructure upgrade

There is no cost associated with tax cuts
Nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
Spending causes debt, Moron
Yet, the right wing alleges, tax cuts are "free", even if they don't cover Costs, and add to the Peoples' Debt.

A good reason for an inheritance tax.
Well that makes sense to a commie, who doesn't recognize private property. Taxes are what WE pay....it's OUR money.......there doesn't need to be a reason to give people their money back.
Only in right wing fantasy. In the ordinary world, capital fundamentals matter.
No information to understand your comment. Typical

There is no cost associated with tax cuts
Nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
Spending causes debt, Moron
Yet, the right wing alleges, tax cuts are "free", even if they don't cover Costs, and add to the Peoples' Debt.

A good reason for an inheritance tax.

Tax cuts do not cost anything

Spending and spending alone is what creates deficits and deficits are what create debt

This is econ 101 stuff but since you are still living with your mama I wouldn't expect you to know this

There is not one good reason for an inheritance tax
it Costs, to Finance.
Huh?

Republican tax cuts to billionaires could’ve paid for our entire infrastructure needs.

I’m watching a report that says to repair America’s crumbling infrastructure would cost $4.5 trillion.

The GOP/Bush tax cuts for billionaires plus the republican tax cuts for billionaires under Trump would’ve paid for our entire country’s infrastructure needs with money left over.

That would’ve included roads sewers electrical grid everything needed to run this country and create hundreds of thousands of new jobs for decades.

All gone just so billionaires could be even more rich.

And if those billionaires didn’t have tax cuts they would still be billionaires.

And yet..............no source. I wonder why?
Because he's simply lying, as usual.

Republican tax cuts to billionaires could’ve paid for our entire infrastructure needs.

I’m watching a report that says to repair America’s crumbling infrastructure would cost $4.5 trillion.

The GOP/Bush tax cuts for billionaires plus the republican tax cuts for billionaires under Trump would’ve paid for our entire country’s infrastructure needs with money left over.

That would’ve included roads sewers electrical grid everything needed to run this country and create hundreds of thousands of new jobs for decades.

And if those billionaires didn’t have tax cuts they would still be billionaires.

only the right wing, never gets it. coincidence or conspiracy.

Can’t be lying if he doesn’t know anything!

Dude, that’s fking right, I have no fking clue what you ever say

Dems 2018: FUCK YOU AMERICA!!! We want your crumbs. You didn't build that! We have Illegals to support! Put your weapons down so we can have a dialogue about the economic and political system we're dying to impose upon you.
cut the drug war, Big Spenders.
How does that bring down debt exactly?
it reduces deficit spending which slows down debt accumulation.
How explain

Dems 2018: FUCK YOU AMERICA!!! We want your crumbs. You didn't build that! We have Illegals to support! Put your weapons down so we can have a dialogue about the economic and political system we're dying to impose upon you.
cut the drug war, Big Spenders.
How does that bring down debt exactly?
it reduces deficit spending which slows down debt accumulation.
How much?

Tax cuts do not cost anything

Spending and spending alone is what creates deficits and deficits are what create debt

This is econ 101 stuff but since you are still living with your mama I wouldn't expect you to know this

There is not one good reason for an inheritance tax
it Costs, to Finance.
Tax cuts do not have to be financed you idiot

SPENDING IN EXCESS OF REVENUE CAUSES DEFICITS

Revenue never causes deficits
only in vacuum of right wing fantasy, not in the ordinary world.

double entry book keeping, is a fixed Standard.

Only morons like you think government spending is sacrosanct.

And really no one gives a shit about debt

How do I know this?

Because it matters not which party held the Oval Office because after every single administration in my life there was more debt that there was at the beginning.

NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THE DEBT BECAUSE THEY ALL VOTE FOR PEOPLE WHO INCREASE THE DEBT

And that includes you
the Right Wing is all Talk; cut the drug war, right wingers.

Learn to whom you are speaking, boy.

I am not republican nor am I right wing

ax cuts do not cost anything

How the fuck do you then pay for wars??......Bake sales??

Borrow

It's how we pay for everything

Don't start pretending you give a shit about the debt
And how do we repay the borrowed amount?
We don't we just pay the interest.

Where have you been anyway?

When was the last time you can remember when the debt was lower at the end of any presidential term than it was at the beginning?

The truth of the matter is no one cares about the debt nit republicans, not democrats not anyone.

ax cuts do not cost anything

How the fuck do you then pay for wars??......Bake sales??

Borrow

It's how we pay for everything

Don't start pretending you give a shit about the debt
And how do we repay the borrowed amount?
We don't we just pay the interest.

Where have you been anyway?

When was the last time you can remember when the debt was lower at the end of any presidential term than it was at the beginning?

The truth of the matter is no one cares about the debt nit republicans, not democrats not anyone.
Then why do cons bitch about it regularly?

Oh we get it, you want money for shit you don't want to pay for.

I wonder how many of these USMB right wingers think those billionaires wouldn't be billionaires without the Trump tax cuts for billionaires?

Forum List

Back