Republican tax cuts to billionaires could’ve paid for our entire infrastructure upgrade

Dems 2018: FUCK YOU AMERICA!!! We want your crumbs. You didn't build that! We have Illegals to support! Put your weapons down so we can have a dialogue about the economic and political system we're dying to impose upon you.
cut the drug war, Big Spenders.
How does that bring down debt exactly?
it reduces deficit spending which slows down debt accumulation.
How much?
According to a 2008 study published by Harvard economist Jeffrey A. Miron, the annual savings on enforcement and incarceration costs from the legalization of drugs would amount to roughly $41.3 billion, with $25.7 billion being saved among the states and over $15.6 billion accrued for the federal government. Miron further estimated at least $46.7 billion in tax revenue based on rates comparable to those on tobacco and alcohol ($8.7 billion from marijuana, $32.6 billion from cocaineand heroin, remainder from other drugs).[125]--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_drugs#Costs_to_taxpayers

Republican tax cuts to billionaires could’ve paid for our entire infrastructure needs.

I’m watching a report that says to repair America’s crumbling infrastructure would cost $4.5 trillion.

The GOP/Bush tax cuts for billionaires plus the republican tax cuts for billionaires under Trump would’ve paid for our entire country’s infrastructure needs with money left over.

That would’ve included roads sewers electrical grid everything needed to run this country and create hundreds of thousands of new jobs for decades.

All gone just so billionaires could be even more rich.

And if those billionaires didn’t have tax cuts they would still be billionaires.

And yet..............no source. I wonder why?
Because he's simply lying, as usual.
only the right wing, never gets it. coincidence or conspiracy.

Oh we get it, you want money for shit you don't want to pay for.
i am willing to pay taxes for pot.

Republican tax cuts to billionaires could’ve paid for our entire infrastructure needs.

I’m watching a report that says to repair America’s crumbling infrastructure would cost $4.5 trillion.

The GOP/Bush tax cuts for billionaires plus the republican tax cuts for billionaires under Trump would’ve paid for our entire country’s infrastructure needs with money left over.

That would’ve included roads sewers electrical grid everything needed to run this country and create hundreds of thousands of new jobs for decades.

And if those billionaires didn’t have tax cuts they would still be billionaires.

And yet..............no source. I wonder why?
Because he's simply lying, as usual.
only the right wing, never gets it. coincidence or conspiracy.

Oh we get it, you want money for shit you don't want to pay for.
i am willing to pay taxes for pot.

I'm not, so bring weapons if you think you can take anything from me.

Source it bitch.

I wonder how many of these USMB right wingers think those billionaires wouldn't be billionaires without the Trump tax cuts for billionaires?

Source it bitch.
I'm trying to figure out source what?

You think without the tax cuts for billionaires they wouldn't be billionaires?

You think without the tax cuts the Koch Brothers wouldn't be billionaires?

Source it bitch.
Maybe you mean the cost of infrastructure?

The US will need to invest more than $4.5 trillion by 2025 to fix its failing infrastructure

Source it bitch.
You know the Bush tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires was nearly three trillion.

You know the Trump tax cuts for billionaires and corporations was around two trillion.

I won't call you bitch because clearly, you aren't smart enough to earn that title.

And I won't call you fool because it's a terrible swipe at fools all over the world.

In fact, I might ask people here on the USMB to name you.

You know what could have really paid down the debt and made this economy boom? If we just taxed all those people at 100%. Just imagine how much money we would have. It would be the most glorious month ever! Shit tons of money that these people don't deserve to have all at the disposal of the government. Can you imagine how awesome that would be for a month or two?

Wait a minute. Isn't that what Venezuela did?

You know what could have really paid down the debt and made this economy boom? If we just taxed all those people at 100%. Just imagine how much money we would have. It would be the most glorious month ever! Shit tons of money that these people don't deserve to have all at the disposal of the government. Can you imagine how awesome that would be for a month or two?

You are the first person I ever heard recommend that.

Sounds so stupid, clearly no Democrat would go along with such nonsense.

Don't know why you do.

Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

You are the first person I ever heard recommend that.

Sounds so stupid, clearly no Democrat would go along with such nonsense.

Don't know why you do.

Pitiful,
just
pitiful.
Hold on here. I thought you said these people were evil and them keeping their money is evil. Now you say there's a limit to how much you can tax? What tax rate would that be? And BTW many of your fellow leftists think a 90% tax rate would be good. What level are you thinking?

Would be fine if gov spending was cut, but uh ... yeah. Republicans never really practice what they preach, do they?

I wonder what we could have built with the 1.8 Billion that Obama shipped to Iran?

I wonder what we could have built with the 1.8 Billion that Obama shipped to Iran?
Or the $28 billion completely wasted on HITECH that was a complete boondoggle because of the Obama administration's incredible incompetence. Or the billions spent on that "high speed" railroad that turned into a literal trainwreck when it derailed and fell off a bridge onto the highway on it's maiden voyage.

I could gladly pay more taxes long as it isn't wasted or stolen. I even believe in progressive taxation. Since I have a much larger income than the vast majority of people, I obviously benefit more from our society, and therefore should pay a higher tax rate.

But I will oppose any tax hikes as long as there is such massive amounts of wasteful spending.

When the Democrats that control this city have enough money to pay $850,000 dollars for this eyesore that obstructs the sidewalk...
city-candy.jpg

...They really already have more money than they know what to do with. They don't need any more of my money.

Last edited:

Or the $28 billion completely wasted on HITECH that was a complete boondoggle because of the Obama administration's incredible incompetence. Or the billions spent on that "high speed" railroad that turned into a literal trainwreck when it derailed and fell off a bridge onto the highway on it's maiden voyage.

I could gladly pay more taxes long as it isn't wasted or stolen. I even believe in progressive taxation. Since I have a much larger income than the vast majority of people, I obviously benefit more from our society, and therefore should pay a higher tax rate.

But I will oppose any tax hikes as long as there is such massive amounts of wasteful spending.

When the Democrats that control this city have enough money to pay $850,000 dollars for this eyesore that obstructs the sidewalk...
city-candy.jpg

...They really already have more money than they know what to do with. They don't need any more of my money.
Government wasting the money seems to be a non partisan talent. Our Republican governor spent $46,000 to have this logo designed.

deanrd
And Democrats like Obama and the entire Party
could easily pay for their own health care if they quit wasting billions on campaigns instead.

Which is exactly right, but the poor people couldn't.

Bull fucking shit.
Part of the nuclear deal that France Germany Russia China and great Britain signed was to return the money that Iran left in this country when their assets were frozen.
Obama didn’t give them money he returned their money.
Now we don’t have any agreement at all.

city-candy.jpg

Hmmmm.I wonder why no links?

I wonder how many of these USMB right wingers think those billionaires wouldn't be billionaires without the Trump tax cuts for billionaires?

Source it bitch.
I'm trying to figure out source what?

You think without the tax cuts for billionaires they wouldn't be billionaires?

You think without the tax cuts the Koch Brothers wouldn't be billionaires?
Who cares. Not sure your point here?

Bull fucking shit.
Part of the nuclear deal that France Germany Russia China and great Britain signed was to return the money that Iran left in this country when their assets were frozen.
Obama didn’t give them money he returned their money.
Now we don’t have any agreement at all.
Why did he give it back? Who authorized him to? Congress did not

Forum List

Back