🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republican top priority.....Raise taxes on the poor

Yes some college degrees still go along way. Either way, you are an anecdotal case that isn't representive of the labor force of today.

So I showed that your claim about when I earned my degrees was absolutely wrong and all you have is more excuses. You will never amount to anything as long as you are willing to make excuses. Those good at making excuses are rarely good at anything else and you prove it when you respond. You got your ass handed to you with this incidence and you still can't simply say you were wrong.
I think it's safe to say you are pretty sore over this discussion lol

I think it's safe to say I was correct about you as a person. People like you don't make me mad. You aren't worth it in more ways than one. You disgust me because your automatic answer to everything is more government involvement. However, when you don't want the government involved, you change your tune. It's across multiple issues.

Your claim of pro choice is a good example. You claim women should have the absolute choice of what to do with their bodies without expecting absolute responsibility for those choices. You want taxpayers to fund contraceptives to keep them from getting pregnant when they choose to have sex. You want others and the government and others to stay out of their choice of abortion or having the children if they get pregnant yet if they can't afford their choice, you don't mind having the same government/people you told to butt out be forced to fund it.
Lol I don't make you mad but I disgust you? Hmm. Obviously I am picky about gov involvement. I want a moderately regulated market and a consistent minimum wage. However I am big on personal freedom on many issues. That doesn't make me a hypocrite. It means I have a nuanced political ideology. Everything is so black and white with you cons. Don't you get tired of that?

You cons hate paying taxes so you expect the gov to pay for everything for you. That is mooching.

Lol why are we talking about abortion? Man you presumptuous.

We don't hate paying taxes.. we just would rather that If we are to pay taxes, that the government use that money to provide the things we are paying taxes for, not transfer that money to someone else who sits on their ass all day doing nothing. Or, wasting it studying cow flatulence or giving it to bankrupt windmill companies.

It isn't an all or nothing game bud.. stop being such a simp and think for a moment.
Hmm well we spend trillions a year on defense and 68 billion a year on food stamps. That should put things into perspective for you.

So I showed that your claim about when I earned my degrees was absolutely wrong and all you have is more excuses. You will never amount to anything as long as you are willing to make excuses. Those good at making excuses are rarely good at anything else and you prove it when you respond. You got your ass handed to you with this incidence and you still can't simply say you were wrong.

I think it's safe to say I was correct about you as a person. People like you don't make me mad. You aren't worth it in more ways than one. You disgust me because your automatic answer to everything is more government involvement. However, when you don't want the government involved, you change your tune. It's across multiple issues.

Your claim of pro choice is a good example. You claim women should have the absolute choice of what to do with their bodies without expecting absolute responsibility for those choices. You want taxpayers to fund contraceptives to keep them from getting pregnant when they choose to have sex. You want others and the government and others to stay out of their choice of abortion or having the children if they get pregnant yet if they can't afford their choice, you don't mind having the same government/people you told to butt out be forced to fund it.
Lol I don't make you mad but I disgust you? Hmm. Obviously I am picky about gov involvement. I want a moderately regulated market and a consistent minimum wage. However I am big on personal freedom on many issues. That doesn't make me a hypocrite. It means I have a nuanced political ideology. Everything is so black and white with you cons. Don't you get tired of that?

You cons hate paying taxes so you expect the gov to pay for everything for you. That is mooching.

Your pickiness makes you a hypocrite. You want the governemnt involved when it suits you and not when it doesn't. Everything with you Liberals is wishy washy. That means you have no standards.

If you can't see how abortion relates on principle and how it fits your inconsistent outlook about the government, it's no wonder you'll never amount to nothing more than a low wage worker.
I want gov involvement when it serves the greater good; when society as a whole benefits. Many personal freedoms do not interfere with the greater good. It really is that simple.

I don't have a low wage job. I have a BA in Psychology and I am using it.

Your pickiness makes you a hypocrite. You want the governemnt involved when it suits you and not when it doesn't. Everything with you Liberals is wishy washy. That means you have no standards.

If you can't see how abortion relates on principle and how it fits your inconsistent outlook about the government, it's no wonder you'll never amount to nothing more than a low wage worker.
I want gov involvement when it serves the greater good; when society as a whole benefits. Many personal freedoms do not interfere with the greater good. It really is that simple.

In other words, when it suits YOU. Last time I looked, you don't get to make the determination about what greater good means for me.

You should use it to analyze how much of a dumbass you are.

We don't hate paying taxes.. we just would rather that If we are to pay taxes, that the government use that money to provide the things we are paying taxes for, not transfer that money to someone else who sits on their ass all day doing nothing. Or, wasting it studying cow flatulence or giving it to bankrupt windmill companies.

It isn't an all or nothing game bud.. stop being such a simp and think for a moment.
Hmm well we spend trillions a year on defense and 68 billion a year on food stamps. That should put things into perspective for you.

Both numbers are way too high.

We have something in Article I, Section 8 that says defense is a delegated power. We have nothing that says the word food stamps. It does put it in perspective. The Constitution says what we do not some bleeding heart like you.

It's does. We're spendingn $68 billion dollars on something for which there is no delegated power to the government.

You left out Medicare, Medicaid & CHIPS.... $772,00,000 and Safety Net Programs, $398,000,000.

In other words, when it suits YOU. Last time I looked, you don't get to make the determination about what greater good means for me.

When it suits me? Hell i wish I could sneak onto a commercial airliner without paying and travel overseas but I do understand why it is illegal for me to do so and I respect it.

You left out Medicare, Medicaid & CHIPS.... $772,00,000 and Safety Net Programs, $398,000,000.

That's about 1/3 of the total budget.

When it suits me? Hell i wish I could sneak onto a commercial airliner without paying and travel overseas but I do understand why it is illegal for me to do so and I respect it.

Wait, what? Is that frowned upon?

You want government involved when it suits you and out of the way when it doesn't. That's wishy washy. Look up the word.

Wait, what? Is that frowned upon?

It is but he supports a President that just allowed millions that broke the law coming here to stay. He doens't see that as illegal or doesn't care.

See, the problem Billy, as I see it, we are creating needy people, we are encouraging neediness, then spending more and more trying to fix that which we create.

It makes no sense... hell, I know there are people that genuinely need help, and cool with that. But, we create generational poverty... that's unconscionable.

Do you support the President's EO on illegals? If so, you apparently don't understand the term, don't care, or in typical fashion justify it when it's something you don't like.

So what? If the skills required to do the job are low they are being paid equivalent to those skills, what the problem? Provide me with one non-emotional, non bleeding heart reason as to why an employer should be forced to pay a wage beyond what that wage brings to the business.
How exactly do you measure this wage issue? Businesses pay the bare minimum because they can get away with it. It's how they maximize profit.

However the one doing the paying measures it. Since it's not your business, it's not your place to tele else what they should pay their employees. If you want to make that determination for someone, start your own business, pay what you want, and no one will tell you otherwise.

Do you know why businesses go into business?
A relationship between an employer and employee is give and take. They rely on one another. The employee deserves a wage they can live off of. Now you'll say "well the employee can work somewhere else!". Well that doesn't work if millions of people have NO CHOICE but to take a low wage job. Employees are at the mercy of the low wages. You can deny that all you want but it's still true.

Wrong, you only "deserve" what your labor is worth to your employer. The employer does not owe you a lifestyle of your choosing.

The employer deserves to offer a fair wage.

Lincoln was absolutely right that labor always precedes capital in importance.

if an employer does not offer a "fair" wage, no one will agree to work for him.

How exactly do you measure this wage issue? Businesses pay the bare minimum because they can get away with it. It's how they maximize profit.

However the one doing the paying measures it. Since it's not your business, it's not your place to tele else what they should pay their employees. If you want to make that determination for someone, start your own business, pay what you want, and no one will tell you otherwise.

Do you know why businesses go into business?
A relationship between an employer and employee is give and take. They rely on one another. The employee deserves a wage they can live off of. Now you'll say "well the employee can work somewhere else!". Well that doesn't work if millions of people have NO CHOICE but to take a low wage job. Employees are at the mercy of the low wages. You can deny that all you want but it's still true.

Wrong, you only "deserve" what your labor is worth to your employer. The employer does not owe you a lifestyle of your choosing.

The employer deserves to offer a fair wage.

Lincoln was absolutely right that labor always precedes capital in importance.

if an employer does not offer a "fair" wage, no one will agree to work for him.

You are not stupid, yet you post a patently stupid post.

BS equals pile of shit.

MS equal more of it.

Ph.D. piled hip deep.

Particularly so called economists of the Van Mises school.

Forum List

Back