🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republican-voters deliver for Wall Street banks. :thup:

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Madame Speaker Pelosi (D) said it best:

Jamie Dimon himself called to urge support for the derivatives rule in the spending bill - The Washington Post
"What I am saying is: the taxpayer should not assume the risk," she said. She said the amendment went "back to the same old Republican formula: privatize the gain, nationalize the risk. You succeed, it's in your pocket. You fail, the taxpayer pays the bill. It’s just not right."
Thanks Repub voters for putting the taxpayers (yourselves :thup: ) "back on the hook" for Wall Street gambling :clap2:

Madame Speaker Pelosi (D) said it best:

Jamie Dimon himself called to urge support for the derivatives rule in the spending bill - The Washington Post
"What I am saying is: the taxpayer should not assume the risk," she said. She said the amendment went "back to the same old Republican formula: privatize the gain, nationalize the risk. You succeed, it's in your pocket. You fail, the taxpayer pays the bill. It’s just not right."
Thanks Repub voters for putting the taxpayers (yourselves :thup: ) "back on the hook" for Wall Street gambling :clap2:

Excellent!
I don't remember the taxpayers paying the bill for derivatives before, why would they pay the bill now?

Thanks Repub voters for putting the taxpayers (yourselves :thup: ) "back on the hook" for Wall Street gambling

If it's a bad idea, Obama will veto it. LOL!

13 views & only one reply by someone I have on ignore no less? COME ON!!! YO CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT WALL STREET- ENABLERS!!!. Praise your overlords in public (here) YOU are the ones that voted for them.

157383_600.jpg

How stupid are you Dottie? This bill was supported & voted for by how many DEMOCRATS?

Stop being a partisan bitch & hammer both sides for their part. Democrats control the Senate after all & your dear leader isn't going to veto the damn thing.

how many voted against it hack boi? PLENTY.
Irrelevant, bitch.

You morons blame the entire collapse of 08 on one man so you can own the votes of those on your side who voted for it.

On a similar note I knew your other thread bragging about predicting both sides were evil was utter bullshit. This thread just proves what a lying fraudulent pos you are.

Twit......

Typical

This thread places all the blame on the right.

Then we have this fake gem from a few days ago...
I was right about the false two party paradigm. They did it to you AGAIN US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I mentioned both parties in that thread. Your point?
That you are a moron. You've been pwned. Best just to goto bed and pretend this exchange didn't take place before you make yourself look any dumber.

You can start over tomorrow with a whole new batch of liberal stupidity

So reading quotes are not your forte'? Thats obvious. :lol:

so can you even vote bro'? If not, this thread does not even involve you princess.

ad hom much peter pan?

repubs voted in the House by a margin over Dems 2-1 to fluff wall St banksters. Can you read?

Congressional Bills and Votes - NYTimes.com

Thats prolly asking too much.
And do you suppose that bill would have passed without Democrat support? Next, will you post a thread BLASTING Obama when he fails to veto it?

Now sit down & shut up ya hack

ad hom much peter pan?

repubs voted in the House by a margin over Dems 2-1 to fluff wall St banksters. Can you read?

And do you suppose that bill would have passed without Democrat support? Next, will you post a thread BLASTING Obama when he fails to veto it?

So you proved you don't read the papers. Obama supported it shit stain because he knew the new Congress's bill would even be more draconian. Gawd but you're an idiot :banghead: :thup:

ad hom much peter pan?

So you proved you don't read the papers. Obama supported it shit stain because he knew the new Congress's bill would even be more draconian. Gawd but you're an idiot :banghead: :thup:
I see, so it isn't the two party system that failed us as you stated earlier?

Why did you pretend to be above the fold then?

Fraud

ad hom much peter pan?

Fraud
NEWSFLASH!!! The gov't has 3 branches each w/ their own priorities. I thought they taught civics in the joint???

ad hom much peter pan?

Fraud
NEWSFLASH!!! The gov't has 3 branches each w/ their own priorities. I thought they taught civics in the joint???
Is that all you got? I've left you empty handed again you stupid bitch. Best just to quit while you still have a few unpopped blood vessels on your forehead

Forum List

Back