Republican-voters deliver for Wall Street banks. :thup:

ad hom much peter pan?

repubs voted in the House by a margin over Dems 2-1 to fluff wall St banksters. Can you read?

Congressional Bills and Votes - NYTimes.com

Thats prolly asking too much.
And do you suppose that bill would have passed without Democrat support? Next, will you post a thread BLASTING Obama when he fails to veto it?

Now sit down & shut up ya hack
So you proved you don't read the papers. Obama supported it shit stain because he knew the new Congress's bill would even be more draconian. Gawd but you're an idiot :banghead: :thup:
I see, so it isn't the two party system that failed us as you stated earlier?

Why did you pretend to be above the fold then?

Fraud
NEWSFLASH!!! The gov't has 3 branches each w/ their own priorities. I thought they taught civics in the joint???
Is that all you got? I've left you empty handed again you stupid bitch. Best just to quit while you still have a few unpopped blood vessels on your forehead
Bet you didn't talk to people like that in the joint princess. :eusa_whistle:

Repubs want to keep convicts in. Seems like your anger issues aren't addressed anyway. Maybe they're right :dunno:

Repubs in the House delivered by a 2-1 margin. Don't try to minimize the Repubs zeal for fluffing the owners of the FED (your friends apparently) :thup:

And the democrat senate majority passed the cronybus this weekend. Dont try to minimize the Dems zeal for fluffing the owners of the FED (your friends apparently) :thup:

And the democrat senate majority passed the cronybus this weekend. Dont try to minimize the Dems zeal for fluffing the owners of the FED (your friends apparently) :thup:

Yea, but our next President (Warren) will not continue to sign such bullshit legislation from Congress.
That'll really piss off Wall street and the Rethugs. And a few Democrats as well.

Synopsis of American economy in first 2 mins

who regulates who at 10:00 mark:

Last edited:

Yea, but our next President (Warren) will not continue to sign such bullshit legislation from Congress.
That'll really piss off Wall street and the Rethugs. And a few Democrats as well.

:lmao:

So you're not only a tool, but also a toolshed.

As if Warren has a chance in hell. She's not down with the establishment, fella. Even if she was popular enough by vote the two party would make sure she never gets the seat. She is just another tool for the Statists.

Repubs in the House delivered by a 2-1 margin. Don't try to minimize the Repubs zeal for fluffing the owners of the FED (your friends apparently) :thup:

I already explained this shit stain. The President accepted it because he knew, as we all do, that the incoming Repub House would draft an even MORE draconian bill if this one were not to pass.

The Senate had its detractors. It was a not a 99-1 vote dummy.

NEXT!!!

I already explained this shit stain. The President accepted it because he knew, as we all do, that the incoming House would draft an even MORE draconian bill if this one were not to pass.

NEXT!!!

:He HAD too!"

"The Dems were held hostage!"

You're sucha fucking partisan wanker, Dottie. KYS.

I already explained this shit stain. The President accepted it because he knew, as we all do, that the incoming House would draft an even MORE draconian bill if this one were not to pass.

NEXT!!!

:He HAD too!"

"The Dems were held hostage!"

You're sucha fucking partisan wanker, Dottie. KYS.
says the "yabut" Repub fluffer who claims to be a lolibertarian lol :thup:

I never claimed to be libertarian. I have spent an enormous amount of time pointing out that partisan fucks like you do not even grasp the libertarian concept, however.

As you sit there and blame it all on republicans and give the very democrats who voted for it either 1) a pass or 2) some lame fucking excuse.

You're wanker, Dottie. A true fucking internet wanker partisan troll living with a deep seated cognitive disonance..

Madame Speaker Pelosi (D) said it best:

Jamie Dimon himself called to urge support for the derivatives rule in the spending bill - The Washington Post
"What I am saying is: the taxpayer should not assume the risk," she said. She said the amendment went "back to the same old Republican formula: privatize the gain, nationalize the risk. You succeed, it's in your pocket. You fail, the taxpayer pays the bill. It’s just not right."
Thanks Repub voters for putting the taxpayers (yourselves :thup: ) "back on the hook" for Wall Street gambling :clap2:
just a reminder of who the rw drones voted for :thup:

So how does the guy working 60 hours a week making $35 grand per year win in this one? As wall St laughs behinds his back.

Madame Speaker Pelosi (D) said it best:

Jamie Dimon himself called to urge support for the derivatives rule in the spending bill - The Washington Post
"What I am saying is: the taxpayer should not assume the risk," she said. She said the amendment went "back to the same old Republican formula: privatize the gain, nationalize the risk. You succeed, it's in your pocket. You fail, the taxpayer pays the bill. It’s just not right."
Thanks Repub voters for putting the taxpayers (yourselves :thup: ) "back on the hook" for Wall Street gambling :clap2:
No different than obutthurtcare making us pay for others healthcare. Dimwits are just as beneficial to walls street bankers.

How stupid are you Dottie? This bill was supported & voted for by how many DEMOCRATS?

Stop being a partisan bitch & hammer both sides for their part. Democrats control the Senate after all & your dear leader isn't going to veto the damn thing.[/QUOT
how many voted against it hack boi? PLENTY.
Irrelevant, bitch.

You morons blame the entire collapse of 08 on one man so you can own the votes of those on your side who voted for it.

On a similar note I knew your other thread bragging about predicting both sides were evil was utter bullshit. This thread just proves what a lying fraudulent pos you are.

Twit......
this is funny.....you treat dottie no worse than i do gramps yet.....the dildo has me on ignore.....i guess when i said dottie is just too scared to confront me....i was right...as Spock would say....

how many voted against it hack boi? PLENTY.
Irrelevant, bitch.

You morons blame the entire collapse of 08 on one man so you can own the votes of those on your side who voted for it.

On a similar note I knew your other thread bragging about predicting both sides were evil was utter bullshit. This thread just proves what a lying fraudulent pos you are.

Twit......
you notice that too?....how dottie say the dems in DC are all bought off and should be voted out....but yet every fucking thread and posts....he supports the same people.....as i have said in the past.....dottie is a phony...

Typical

This thread places all the blame on the right.

Then we have this fake gem from a few days ago...
I was right about the false two party paradigm. They did it to you AGAIN US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I mentioned both parties in that thread:
you vote for either major party & you're a dupe PERIOD!!!

Your point you little drama princess Grampa Murked U ?
the point is....YOU VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRATS....are you that stupid?.....wait dont answer that....i know already....

Giving into wall street is only going to make class warfare go on the rise. It should be expected unless people don't wake up.

Forum List

Back