🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republican-voters deliver for Wall Street banks. :thup:

no one is in deeper with wall street than Obama

Madame Speaker Pelosi (D) said it best:

Jamie Dimon himself called to urge support for the derivatives rule in the spending bill - The Washington Post
"What I am saying is: the taxpayer should not assume the risk," she said. She said the amendment went "back to the same old Republican formula: privatize the gain, nationalize the risk. You succeed, it's in your pocket. You fail, the taxpayer pays the bill. It’s just not right."
Thanks Repub voters for putting the taxpayers (yourselves :thup: ) "back on the hook" for Wall Street gambling :clap2:

Um, it was the Democrats idea to guarantee the banks AND the insurance companies in the first place!

Jamie Dimon himself called to urge support for the derivatives rule in the spending bill - The Washington Post
"What I am saying is: the taxpayer should not assume the risk," she said. She said the amendment went "back to the same old Republican formula: privatize the gain, nationalize the risk. You succeed, it's in your pocket. You fail, the taxpayer pays the bill. It’s just not right."
Thanks Repub voters for putting the taxpayers (yourselves :thup: ) "back on the hook" for Wall Street gambling :clap2:
just a reminder of who the rw drones voted for :thup:
Better than voting for the commie backed dimwits.

Perhaps the party that shuns the wealthy and supports the middle class will step up and win... also shuns the corporations.... which one will step up?

Here's a thought for you. Dot Com........
How about if nobody is "on the hook" for anybody else?
Make crappy cars (like Chrysler did) and go belly up, tough shit, we aren't bailing you out.
Make stupid mortgage loans (like Countrywide did) and go belly up, tough shit, we aren't bailing you out.
Have kids you can't afford (like millions of single moms have done), tough shit, we aren't bailing you out.
Get cancer and don't have insurance, sorry about your luck, tough shit, we aren't bailing you out.

I'm tired of politicians and people like you telling me what or who I should "bail out". I can't afford it anymore. It's not my responsibility to pay for the crappy choices made by individuals or corporations. Let them bail themselves out or die trying. And if they die, so what. I don't care. Not my responsibility.

Forum List

Back