🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Admit They Have No Fact Witnesses. Trump Did It

Ah yes.
Funny how you do not mention the part where Sondland, exactly nowhere, says anything about anything in his testimony - that is, the delay in the transfer of the funds of the conditions necessary for said transfer - being at the direction of President Trump.

Funny how you do not mention his testimony on pages 105 (18-25) and 106 (1-23) where Sondland talks about his actual conversation with Trump and the President's statements that he does not seek QQP:

View attachment 289310
View attachment 289311

Tell us why a rational reasoned person should believe the information in your post should lead to the conclusion you present.

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=6540412-Gordon-Sondland-Testimony

Note how -I- cited a source and -I- quoted the relevant text.

Before it's sworn fucking testimony, pinhead. That's why a rational person would believe it. That's probably my last post to you. In a field of bad-faith posters, you stand out.
I see someone's feewings got hurt.

You accuse me of lying about posting c&p of testimony in a different thread. When I showed you, what did you do?
which thread was that?

That'd odd. M-14 found it. I should revisit which of you is the more stupid. Maybe it's a draw.
we're both still miles smarter than you.

Before it's sworn fucking testimony, pinhead. That's why a rational person would believe it. That's probably my last post to you. In a field of bad-faith posters, you stand out.

You accuse me of lying about posting c&p of testimony in a different thread. When I showed you, what did you do?
which thread was that?

That'd odd. M-14 found it. I should revisit which of you is the more stupid. Maybe it's a draw.

No doubt, brother, no doubt. Legends in your own minds.

The left is back peddling furiously on the whistleblower because they know if Repubs are allowed to interrogate him on the witness stand that a lot of Dims will be implicated in a conspiracy to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president. Schiff and Pelosi will be humiliated and the Dim party will be out of power for the next 40 years.

That's a wonderful fact-free fantasy. I wonder why Trump won't let admin employees testify - you know, because he has nothing to hide.
He doesn't allow them because doing so lends legitimacy to this kangaroo court.

It's pretty simple, really, not some kind of nefarious conspiracy.
trump sent them a letter, and this doofus is in here stating he doesn't understand why. too fking funny, clueless in the message boards is what these lefitst punks are.

If Trump files an appeal on anything the Dims do, they will claim it's obstruction of justice.

To whom would he appeal?
He's already appealing, moron.

That's a wonderful fact-free fantasy. I wonder why Trump won't let admin employees testify - you know, because he has nothing to hide.

trump sent them a letter, and this doofus is in here stating he doesn't understand why. too fking funny, clueless in the message boards is what these lefitst punks are.

If Trump files an appeal on anything the Dims do, they will claim it's obstruction of justice.

To whom would he appeal?

Trump sent a letter about impeachment proceedings. The Constitution gives the sole power of impeachment to Congress. So, to whom would he appeal?

which thread was that?

No doubt, brother, no doubt. Legends in your own minds.
there is no doubt.

To whom would he appeal?

Trump sent a letter about impeachment proceedings. The Constitution gives the sole power of impeachment to Congress. So, to whom would he appeal?
What the fuck are you talking about?

To whom would he appeal?

the judicial system? I'm merely stating the obvious. but hey, you aren't that bright.

Returning briefly to the OP, the Republicans have fact witnesses, they're just afraid for them to testify.

House Republicans acknowledged that they have no witnesses and no documents to dispute the main facts concerning President Trump’s impeachable conduct: a demand from Ukraine for dirt on a political rival; withholding of aid vital to Ukraine’s defense against Russia; concealing evidence of the scheme by moving a transcript to a secret server; and threatening the tipster who alerted Congress to gross malfeasance. They admitted all that? Well, in a manner of speaking they did.

The Post reports:

House Republicans sent Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.) a list of witnesses they want to testify in the impeachment inquiry, including former vice president Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden and the anonymous whistleblower who filed the initial complaint against President Trump. ...
Schiff is likely to reject many, if not all, of the witnesses from the Republicans’ wish list.

Hunter Biden lacks any direct knowledge of anything that occurred in the Trump White House, and hence he cannot rebut evidence of Trump’s demand that Ukraine interfere with our election. By Republicans’ own admission, the whistleblower lacks first-hand knowledge of events.

(“Witnesses who testified out of public view have corroborated the crux of the case against Trump — that he pressured Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate his political rivals — so the Democrats see no need for the whistleblower, who heard the story secondhand, to testify. Three career State Department officials are returning next week for the public hearings.”)

All Republicans have are distractions, stunts to generate claims of unfairness, and gimmicks to threaten the life and career of the whistleblower. It’s remarkable, really, that they could stipulate to every fact about which the witnesses testified under oath.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...mit-they-have-no-fact-witnesses-trump-did-it/
We have the best fact witness of all - the transcript

To whom would he appeal?

the judicial system? I'm merely stating the obvious. but hey, you aren't that bright.

obviously the judicial branch is a bright answer if youre an idiot, and you are -

To whom would he appeal?

First, "the judicial system?" isn't a statement. Try again, dummy.

Second, Trump's letter to Congress was a waste of toilet paper. It betrayed an ignorance of the Constitution, as do you.

Third, I never stated, as you previously claimed, that I didn't understand why he sent the letter. Maybe you could link up to that claim instead of spouting stupid shit.

To whom would he appeal?

obviously the judicial branch is a bright answer if youre an idiot, and you are -

The cult is strong in that one - he believes Trump is telling the truth this time, for sure.

To whom would he appeal?

that's where appeals are made. I merely answered the fool's question.

To whom would he appeal?

Did you? Why did Trump write his whining letter to Congress, rather than the courts?

Did you? Why did Trump write his whining letter to Congress, rather than the courts?
he wrote them telling them the WH and he were not cooperating with their hoax. It was no appeal to anything. It was a point of fact.

To whom would he appeal?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yeah, go with that one -

DERP DERP DERP

tEXzkoJ.jpg

Forum List

Back