🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Admit They Have No Fact Witnesses. Trump Did It

Republicans are still whining like babies because they couldn't bring the whistleblower and Hunter Biden as "fact witnesses"
Good of you to admit you do not believe the whistleblower has any facts.
:21: :lol: :21:

His claims were determined to be "credible and urgent" by Donnie's IG. They've since been corroborated by umpteen witnesses. Tune in Wednesday (you probably won't find it on Fox or OANN).

The whistleblower's testimony is moot and unnecessary.
why is the testimony moot exactly? Oh yeah, all hearsay. the dude made a claim. back it the fk up!!! too bad, he will be brought in. the senate will do it if the demofks refuse.
The left is back peddling furiously on the whistleblower because they know if Repubs are allowed to interrogate him on the witness stand that a lot of Dims will be implicated in a conspiracy to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president. Schiff and Pelosi will be humiliated and the Dim party will be out of power for the next 40 years.

That's a wonderful fact-free fantasy. I wonder why Trump won't let admin employees testify - you know, because he has nothing to hide.
He doesn't allow them because doing so lends legitimacy to this kangaroo court.

It's pretty simple, really, not some kind of nefarious conspiracy.

His claims were determined to be "credible and urgent" by Donnie's IG. They've since been corroborated by umpteen witnesses. Tune in Wednesday (you probably won't find it on Fox or OANN).

why is the testimony moot exactly? Oh yeah, all hearsay. the dude made a claim. back it the fk up!!! too bad, he will be brought in. the senate will do it if the demofks refuse.
The left is back peddling furiously on the whistleblower because they know if Repubs are allowed to interrogate him on the witness stand that a lot of Dims will be implicated in a conspiracy to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president. Schiff and Pelosi will be humiliated and the Dim party will be out of power for the next 40 years.

That's a wonderful fact-free fantasy. I wonder why Trump won't let admin employees testify - you know, because he has nothing to hide.

trump sent them a letter, and this doofus is in here stating he doesn't understand why. too fking funny, clueless in the message boards is what these lefitst punks are.

he will when they make the process public. Did you miss that part? He stated so weeks ago. you sure hate facts don't you?

Haven't you ever seen the show? Trump would 'love' to release his tax returns. He would 'love' to sit down with Robert Mueller. He would 'love' to have Mick Mulvaney testify. You guys never spotted a tell before?

Honest to God, it's like talking to 2-year-olds.

Ah yes.
Funny how you do not mention the part where Sondland, exactly nowhere, says anything about anything in his testimony - that is, the delay in the transfer of the funds of the conditions necessary for said transfer - being at the direction of President Trump.

Funny how you do not mention his testimony on pages 105 (18-25) and 106 (1-23) where Sondland talks about his actual conversation with Trump and the President's statements that he does not seek QQP:

upload_2019-11-11_13-5-44.png

upload_2019-11-11_13-7-6.png

Tell us why a rational reasoned person should believe the information in your post should lead to the conclusion you present.

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=6540412-Gordon-Sondland-Testimony

Note how -I- cited a source and -I- quoted the relevant text.

he will when they make the process public. Did you miss that part? He stated so weeks ago. you sure hate facts don't you?

Haven't you ever seen the show? Trump would 'love' to release his tax returns. He would 'love' to sit down with Robert Mueller. He would 'love' to have Mick Mulvaney testify. You guys never spotted a tell before?

well he would love to, but the media would have a hay day with them. He ain't no fool like you thinking he would actually do it. too fking funny. you sir are truly ignorant.

Robert Mueller was a nothing burger, there was no need to.

Mick can testify once schitt's does it right. you should bitch at schitt's

well he would love to, but the media would have a hay day with them. He ain't no fool like you thinking he would actually do it. too fking funny. you sir are truly ignorant.

Schiff sent Mulvaney a subpoena. I have no reason to bitch at him. Meanwhile, the process is plenty public enough for Trump to allow witnesses. "He stated so weeks ago, " you claim. You - and you have to admit this is shamefully-stupid - believe Trump is going to follow through.

Ah yes.
Funny how you do not mention the part where Sondland, exactly nowhere, says anything about anything in his testimony - that is, the delay in the transfer of the funds of the conditions necessary for said transfer - being at the direction of President Trump.

Funny how you do not mention his testimony on pages 105 (18-25) and 106 (1-23) where Sondland talks about his actual conversation with Trump and the President's statements that he does not seek QQP:

View attachment 289310
View attachment 289311

Tell us why a rational reasoned person should believe the information in your post should lead to the conclusion you present.

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=6540412-Gordon-Sondland-Testimony

and he would never do that because facts ain't his friend.

Schiff sent Mulvaney a subpoena. I have no reason to bitch at him. Meanwhile, the process is plenty public enough for Trump to allow witnesses. "He stated so weeks ago, " you claim. You - and you have to admit this is shamefully-stupid - believe Trump is going to follow through.
his subpoena has no power in it. and again, until he does it within the scope of an impeachment, that subpoena will be toilet paper. Ask the courts.

Ah yes.

View attachment 289310
View attachment 289311

Before it's sworn fucking testimony, pinhead. That's why a rational person would believe it. That's probably my last post to you. In a field of bad-faith posters, you stand out.

Ah yes.

View attachment 289310
View attachment 289311

Before it's sworn fucking testimony, pinhead.
It's ALL sworn testimony, pinhead.
So, I ask again:
Tell us why a rational reasoned person should believe the information in your post leads to the conclusion you present.

Ah yes.

View attachment 289310
View attachment 289311

Before it's sworn fucking testimony, pinhead. That's why a rational person would believe it. That's probably my last post to you. In a field of bad-faith posters, you stand out.
I see someone's feewings got hurt.

his subpoena has no power in it. and again, until he does it within the scope of an impeachment, that subpoena will be toilet paper. Ask the courts.

You glossed right over believing Trump. Fancy that.

Ah yes.

View attachment 289310
View attachment 289311

You accuse me of lying about posting c&p of testimony in a different thread. When I showed you, what did you do?

Ah yes.

View attachment 289310
View attachment 289311

In spades.
:21:

Ah yes.

View attachment 289310
View attachment 289311

You accuse me of lying about posting c&p of testimony in a different thread. When I showed you, what did you do?
which thread was that?

trump sent them a letter, and this doofus is in here stating he doesn't understand why. too fking funny, clueless in the message boards is what these lefitst punks are.

If Trump files an appeal on anything the Dims do, they will claim it's obstruction of justice.

Ah yes.

View attachment 289310
View attachment 289311

which thread was that?

That'd odd. M-14 found it. I should revisit which of you is the more stupid. Maybe it's a draw.

If Trump files an appeal on anything the Dims do, they will claim it's obstruction of justice.

To whom would he appeal?

Ah yes.

View attachment 289310
View attachment 289311

which thread was that?

That'd odd. M-14 found it. I should revisit which of you is the more stupid. Maybe it's a draw.
Aww...
Puddum can't handle the fact his hyper-partisan, bigoted conclusion is not at all supported by the facts.

Forum List

Back