🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Admit They Have No Fact Witnesses. Trump Did It

The Trump transcript, and the fact-witnesses who have testified, confirm the whistleblower complaint.
Cite the source. Copy and paste the text .
No. No one is paying attention to you. You don't accept evidence. You want something cut and pasted, do it yourself.
Ah.
You know you cannot cite the source, and you know you cannot quote the text.
No one is surprised.

I can cite the source. I have cut and pasted testimony in different threads. What I'm saying is I won't do it for you, because you're a troll who doesn't accept evidence. No fucking offense.

what happened to the whistleblower?

The Trump transcript, and the fact-witnesses who have testified, confirm the whistleblower complaint. Why do you ask?

Edit- I know, Trump told you differently. It must create cognitive dissonance.
They aren't "fact witnesses." They're gossip mongers expressing an opinion.

They're testifying under oath and penalty of perjury. You're a yammering teabilly fuckstick in cyberspace. You get to say any bullshit you want. They don't.
That doesn't alter the fact that they haven't discussed any facts, only their worthless opinions.

Sondland has testifed he delivered the QPQ demand to Yermak. That's not an opinion.

The Trump transcript, and the fact-witnesses who have testified, confirm the whistleblower complaint.
No. No one is paying attention to you. You don't accept evidence. You want something cut and pasted, do it yourself.
Ah.
No one is surprised.

I can cite the source. I have cut and pasted testimony in different threads. What I'm saying is I won't do it for you, because you're a troll who doesn't accept evidence. No fucking offense.
Speaking of people who don't accept evidence: have you read the transcript?

The Trump transcript, and the fact-witnesses who have testified, confirm the whistleblower complaint. Why do you ask?

Edit: Yes the transcript does show nothing happened in the call. And confirm what? the whistleblower never testified. why not is the question?

Republicans are still whining like babies because they couldn't bring the whistleblower and Hunter Biden as "fact witnesses" :)

2i1d0x.jpg
How cute. Now I'm convinced that the faux whistleblower shouldn't have to testify!

As GWB once asked "Is our children leaning?"
You are .. Good Boy! ;)

Ah.
No one is surprised.

surrrrrre you did. LOL. typical leftist ploy. name another thread that you did that in.

They're testifying under oath and penalty of perjury. You're a yammering teabilly fuckstick in cyberspace. You get to say any bullshit you want. They don't.
That doesn't alter the fact that they haven't discussed any facts, only their worthless opinions.

Sondland has testifed he delivered the QPQ demand to Yermak. That's not an opinion.
Sonland denies it:

To begin with, all of this contradicts Sondland’s earlier testimony in Schiff’s secret Star Chamber, and on Thursday, Sondland again reiterated that none of this happened.

Through his attorney, among other things, Sondland told the far-left Washington Post he “did not recall conversations recounted by Taylor in his House deposition.” That includes Taylor’s claim that Sondland told Yermak there would be no assistance without a Biden probe or Taylor’s fourth-hand claim that — see if you can follow this — Morrison told Taylor that Sondland told Morrison that Trump told Sondland there would be no aid without Zelensky announcing a Biden investigation.

Last edited:
Republicans are still whining like babies because they couldn't bring the whistleblower and Hunter Biden as "fact witnesses"
Good of you to admit you do not believe the whistleblower has any facts.
:21: :lol: :21:

His claims were determined to be "credible and urgent" by Donnie's IG. They've since been corroborated by umpteen witnesses. Tune in Wednesday (you probably won't find it on Fox or OANN).

The whistleblower's testimony is moot and unnecessary.

did he have evidence he did that? talk is cheap, produce the evidence or didn't happen.

Republicans are still whining like babies because they couldn't bring the whistleblower and Hunter Biden as "fact witnesses"

His claims were determined to be "credible and urgent" by Donnie's IG. They've since been corroborated by umpteen witnesses. Tune in Wednesday (you probably won't find it on Fox or OANN).

why is the testimony moot exactly? Oh yeah, all hearsay. the dude made a claim. back it the fk up!!! too bad, he will be brought in. the senate will do it if the demofks refuse.

why is the testimony moot exactly? Oh yeah, all hearsay. the dude made a claim. back it the fk up!!! too bad, he will be brought in. the senate will do it if the demofks refuse.
The left is back peddling furiously on the whistleblower because they know if Repubs are allowed to interrogate him on the witness stand that a lot of Dims will be implicated in a conspiracy to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president. Schiff and Pelosi will be humiliated and the Dim party will be out of power for the next 40 years.

The left is back peddling furiously on the whistleblower because they know if Repubs are allowed to interrogate him on the witness stand that a lot of Dims will be implicated in a conspiracy to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president. Schiff and Pelosi will be humiliated and the Dim party will be out of power for the next 40 years.
it's why I never thought they'd take a vote. I'm shocked they did. Schitt's exposed himself. The Senate can now bring him in as a witness. can you say oops?

Ah.
No one is surprised.

surrrrrre you did. LOL. typical leftist ploy. name another thread that you did that in.

Sondland's NEW story:
No much evidence.....a whole lotta opinion and guessing.

Oops!

WASHINGTON—A diplomat who is a key witness in the House impeachment probe said he told a Ukrainian official this summer that aid to that country would remain frozen until Kyiv committed to investigations sought by President Trump, reversing earlier testimony that he didn’t know of any such link.

Diplomat Sondland Told Ukrainians Held-Up Aid Was Tied to Investigations

The WSJ doesn't seem to be behind a paywall today. Not on a Foxfire private browser, anyway. Don't read it if you're a Trump supporter.
The same "presumptions" he believes "likely" happened even though "he did not know".

From a guy who lied under oath.......

IMPEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From a guy who donated $1 million for the honor of being Trump's bagman. He delivered the extortion demand to Andriy Yermak in person. He said so, under oath.
What was the extortion demand? Let's here what was said.

His testimony:

5. Also, I now do recall a conversation on September 1, 2019, in Warsaw with Mr. Yermak. This brief pull-aside conversation followed the larger meeting involving Vice President Pence and President Zelensky, in which President Zelensky had raised the issue of the suspension of U.S. aid to Ukraine directly with Vice President Pence. After that large meeting, I now recall speaking individually with Mr. Yermak, where I said that resumption of U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anti-corruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks. I also recall some question as to whether the public statement could come from the newly appointed Ukrainian Prosecutor General, rather than from President Zelensky directly.

6. Soon thereafter, I came to understand that, in fact, the public statement would need to come directly from President Zelensky himself. I do not specifically recall how I learned this, but I believe that the information may have come either from Mr. Giuliani or from Ambassador Volker, who may have discussed this with Mr. Giuliani. In a later conversation with Ambassador Taylor, I told him that I had been mistaken about whether a public statement could come from the Prosecutor General; I had come to understand that the public statement would have to come from President Zelensky himself.

Read Gordon Sondland's revised testimony in the impeachment probe about Trump's pressure on Ukraine

You're an idiot. If you weren't such an idiot, you'd slink away.

The President of Ukraine backs up Trump's story that there wasn't any quid pro quo involving aid to his country.

The rest is just smoke and mirrors from the Democrats to Impeach because they know they can't defeat Trump in the 2020 election. ...

The President of the Ukraine isn't going to admit he got bullied by POTUS. No foreign leader would admit that.

You guys are running out of excuses...

Theres no proof Trump bullied anyone. Its not even in the call transcript, but the Democrats HAVE bullied Trump since the day he was elected, and dare he fight back even just a little to shed any light on what they have done and its an impeachable offense. The democrat party has become a group of fat oligarchs existing only for themselves, to bad you guys cant see it.

That's a wonderful fact-free fantasy. I wonder why Trump won't let admin employees testify - you know, because he has nothing to hide.

That's a wonderful fact-free fantasy. I wonder why Trump won't let admin employees testify - you know, because he has nothing to hide.
he will when they make the process public. Did you miss that part? He stated so weeks ago. you sure hate facts don't you?

Forum List

Back