Republicans always lose lawsuits seeking to overturn elections

So you don't think the defendant should have to put on a defense?

The person making a claim of fact is the one who has the burden of proving that fact. I have never said that there WASN"T electuon fraud. I have only said that I haven't see evidence that there was.

Trumpers claim that they have evidence of election fraud, but have never once actually introduce said evidence in a court of law, even when Trump and his attorneys were filing lawsuits over it.

I would happily support Trump's efforts, if I saw even a single peive of verifiable evidence that the election was stolen. And by stolen, I mean that there an intentional effort on behalf of the Biden campaign to commit fraud and rig the election.

The person making a claim of fact is the one who has the burden of proving that fact. I have never said that there WASN"T electuon fraud. I have only said that I haven't see evidence that there was.

Trumpers claim that they have evidence of election fraud, but have never once actually introduce said evidence in a court of law, even when Trump and his attorneys were filing lawsuits over it.

I would happily support Trump's efforts, if I saw even a single peive of verifiable evidence that the election was stolen. And by stolen, I mean that there an intentional effort on behalf of the Biden campaign to commit fraud and rig the election.

This thread has nothing to do with Trump, I don't know why you folks keep bringing him up.

Forum List

Back