Republicans are ALWAYS wrong!

Consider the source, Bill Maher, for crying out loud. Like I'd take his opinion on anything. He's right wing all right, but he's wrong on everything else.

Consider the source, Bill Maher, for crying out loud. Like I'd take his opinion on anything. He's right wing all right, but he's wrong on everything else.
Didn't watch it, did you wingnut?

The source is all quotes from Republicans, so yeah - the sources are full of shit.

Yes, I did, wingnutLESS!!
If you did then why are you lying, saying Bill Maher is the source? He's quoting Republicans.

Conservatives like you are incapable of honesty.

I enjoy Real Time and Mr. Maher's stand up but it's not like he is objective in his critiques of half the population. Even as an atheist I sometimes find his remarks about the religulous crass. He is a comedian first and foremost so I will continue watching for the laughs but take him with a grain of salt.

Bill runs down just a handful of times Republicans were not only wrong, but not even close to being right.

Broad brush syndrome much? LMAO
He quotes individuals and tries to paint the whole party with them. How about we paint the whole commiecrat party with quotes form the black panthers.

He quotes individuals and tries to paint the whole party with them

True.....He only quoted LEADERS of the party and unfortunately forgot to quote the real brains of the party like that lady who told McCain that Obama was an "Arab."

So, Bill the comedian is politically Incorrect.....Do you know of any republican who is also a "comedian" and is also politically incorrect.....AND, running for the GOP nomination?

Bill runs down just a handful of times Republicans were not only wrong, but not even close to being right.

He quotes individuals and tries to paint the whole party with them. How about we paint the whole commiecrat party with quotes form the black panthers.

How many Black Panthers are elected Senators, or Vice-President?

Holy shit you're a fucking dumbass!

True.....He only quoted LEADERS of the party and unfortunately forgot to quote the real brains of the party like that lady who told McCain that Obama was an "Arab."

Bohner is no leader, he's a pussy, like most of the parties so called leaders.
You're Party elected him Leader.

What a fucking imbecile you are.

Bohner is no leader, he's a pussy, like most of the parties so called leaders.
You're Party elected him Leader.

What a fucking imbecile you are.

Yep, I told my congresscritter not to from the get, and I rub their mistake in their nose every time I stop in to see them, which is quite often.

What difference does that make, their commiecrats, so all commiecrats must believe the same. Isn't that the broad brush theory you folks keep pushing.

What difference does that make, their commiecrats, so all commiecrats must believe the same. Isn't that the broad brush theory you folks keep pushing.

When will you nut jobs quit spewing this paranoid lunacy? After 7 years, you idiots actually believe democrats are communists. How delusional are you?

When will you nut jobs quit spewing this paranoid lunacy? After 7 years, you idiots actually believe democrats are communists. How delusional are you?

Hey dumbass, I'm not the one who voted for that thing that was sired, raised and mentored by commies, you did. So own it.

Forum List

Back