Republicans are ALWAYS wrong!

Bill runs down just a handful of times Republicans were not only wrong, but not even close to being right.

Broad brush syndrome much? LMAO
He quotes individuals and tries to paint the whole party with them. How about we paint the whole commiecrat party with quotes form the black panthers.

How many Black Panthers are elected Senators, or Vice-President?

Holy shit you're a fucking dumbass!

What difference does that make, their commiecrats, so all commiecrats must believe the same. Isn't that the broad brush theory you folks keep pushing.

When will you nut jobs quit spewing this paranoid lunacy? After 7 years, you idiots actually believe democrats are communists. How delusional are you?

Hey dumbass, I'm not the one who voted for that thing that was sired, raised and mentored by commies, you did. So own it.

The right wing dehumanization of our African American president is noted.

Bill runs down just a handful of times Republicans were not only wrong, but not even close to being right.

He quotes individuals and tries to paint the whole party with them. How about we paint the whole commiecrat party with quotes form the black panthers.

What difference does that make, their commiecrats, so all commiecrats must believe the same. Isn't that the broad brush theory you folks keep pushing.

When will you nut jobs quit spewing this paranoid lunacy? After 7 years, you idiots actually believe democrats are communists. How delusional are you?

Yeah....

It's still all BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....

Lol. Fact checking by a comedian.

5 Scientific Studies That Prove Republicans Are Plain Stupid

5 Scientific, Peer-Reviewed Studies That Prove Republicans Are Just Stupid

Why Conservatives Love Stupid People.

ea2aab8c3e5606d67d255101af58c767.jpg

image28.jpg

Hey dumbass, I'm not the one who voted for that thing that was sired, raised and mentored by commies, you did. So own it.

You can't even get that part right.

I guess you can blame that on BOOOOSSSSHHHHHH too.

BLACK PANTHERS LEAD THE DEM PARTY? lol

824%2BTed%2BCruz%2Bon%2BGays.JPG

I'm not the one who referred to Obama as a "thing"

It's no president, it's a wannabe dictator and chicago gutter trash. Thank God we'll be rid of him is 16 months. And sorry you don't like my gender neutral terms, isn't that something you commies are also pushing?

Yeah....

It's still all BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....

NAH WE all KNOW Ronnie HAD A 16 YEAR "MIRACLE" on the economy, but ALL of Dubya's policies ended Jan 20th 2009...

I'm not the one who referred to Obama as a "thing"

He is a thing....He's the POTUS.

It's no president, it's a wannabe dictator and chicago gutter trash. Thank God we'll be rid of him is 16 months. And sorry you don't like my gender neutral terms, isn't that something you commies are also pushing?

BsB8T-1CcAEFEkW.jpg

The bigotry and hatred of the right is perfectly represented in this post. Obama was democratically elected twice, he is not a dictator, he is not "gutter trash." He is a Christian man with a loving family who has been doing his best despite people like yourself hating him for being different.

image28.jpg

And who's dear leader was awarded liar of the year and it's stupid people defended it to the hilt.

Sorry Bubba, you upset the Faux "News' channel didn't win it for the 17th year in the row?

image28.jpg

And who's dear leader was awarded liar of the year and it's stupid people defended it to the hilt.

I have ignored content showing up on my screen. It can only be fakey or Dumbassdad.

Save yourself.

You'll be happier knowing you have not encouraged the baboons in the cage to fling s$$T.

The bigotry and hatred of the right is perfectly represented in this post. Obama was democratically elected twice, he is not a dictator, he is not "gutter trash." He is a Christian man with a loving family who has been doing his best despite people like yourself hating him for being different.

You are right in your last sentence.

Your overgeneralizations and your immaturity clearly shine through in the rest.

GWB was a dumbass....but he was POTUS. The left didn't treat him any better.

Do two wrongs make a right.

No.

Both sides are wrong.

image28.jpg

I have ignored content showing up on my screen. It can only be fakey or Dumbassdad.

Save yourself.

You'll be happier knowing you have not encouraged the baboons in the cage to fling s$$T.

The-Complete-Idiots-Guide-To-Speaking-Republican-2.png

You are right in your last sentence.

Your overgeneralizations and your immaturity clearly shine through in the rest.

GWB was a dumbass....but he was POTUS. The left didn't treat him any better.

Do two wrongs make a right.

No.

Both sides are wrong.
My immaturity? Directly quoting Texas his my immaturity? I've already admitted I'm 6 years old, so i guess you're right. The left did not call GWB a dictator, a communist, a Marxist, an ape.. They didn't make up a conspiracy theory about his birth..

Forum List

Back