Republicans are ALWAYS wrong!

What difference does that make, their commiecrats, so all commiecrats must believe the same. Isn't that the broad brush theory you folks keep pushing.
When will you nut jobs quit spewing this paranoid lunacy? After 7 years, you idiots actually believe democrats are communists. How delusional are you?

Hey dumbass, I'm not the one who voted for that thing that was sired, raised and mentored by commies, you did. So own it.
The right wing dehumanization of our African American president is noted.

It's no president, it's a wannabe dictator and chicago gutter trash. Thank God we'll be rid of him is 16 months. And sorry you don't like my gender neutral terms, isn't that something you commies are also pushing?
The bigotry and hatred of the right is perfectly represented in this post. Obama was democratically elected twice, he is not a dictator, he is not "gutter trash." He is a Christian man with a loving family who has been doing his best despite people like yourself hating him for being different.

It's an ignorant son of a bitch who has no respect for its office, our constitution or way of life. No one wants to fundamentally transform a country they love. Yep, it's a wannabe dictator and chicago gutter trash.

Hey dumbass, I'm not the one who voted for that thing that was sired, raised and mentored by commies, you did. So own it.

It's no president, it's a wannabe dictator and chicago gutter trash. Thank God we'll be rid of him is 16 months. And sorry you don't like my gender neutral terms, isn't that something you commies are also pushing?
The bigotry and hatred of the right is perfectly represented in this post. Obama was democratically elected twice, he is not a dictator, he is not "gutter trash." He is a Christian man with a loving family who has been doing his best despite people like yourself hating him for being different.

You are right in your last sentence.

Your overgeneralizations and your immaturity clearly shine through in the rest.

GWB was a dumbass....but he was POTUS. The left didn't treat him any better.

Do two wrongs make a right.

No.

Both sides are wrong.
My immaturity? Directly quoting Texas his my immaturity? I've already admitted I'm 6 years old, so i guess you're right. The left did not call GWB a dictator, a communist, a Marxist, an ape.. They didn't make up a conspiracy theory about his birth..

They called him all kinds of names including traitor and criminal. They challenged him in every way Obama has been challenged. From his drinking to his lack of service in Vietnam.

The left was just as vitrolic as the right is.

Lol. Fact checking by a comedian.

5 Scientific Studies That Prove Republicans Are Plain Stupid

5 Scientific, Peer-Reviewed Studies That Prove Republicans Are Just Stupid

Why Conservatives Love Stupid People.

ea2aab8c3e5606d67d255101af58c767.jpg

image28.jpg

And who's dear leader was awarded liar of the year and it's stupid people defended it to the hilt.

I have ignored content showing up on my screen. It can only be fakey or Dumbassdad.

Save yourself.

You'll be happier knowing you have not encouraged the baboons in the cage to fling s$$T.

I don't care, their entertaining.

Lol. Fact checking by a comedian.

5 Scientific Studies That Prove Republicans Are Plain Stupid

5 Scientific, Peer-Reviewed Studies That Prove Republicans Are Just Stupid

image28.jpg

And who's dear leader was awarded liar of the year and it's stupid people defended it to the hilt.

I have ignored content showing up on my screen. It can only be fakey or Dumbassdad.

Save yourself.

You'll be happier knowing you have not encouraged the baboons in the cage to fling s$$T.

I don't care, their entertaining.

Just don't get any on you.

If it is Fakey...the two line posts are laced with stupid.

If it is spamming DAD (DumbAssedDad), then I pity you.

I've never seen a more brain locked hack.

No.

Both sides are wrong.
My immaturity? Directly quoting Texas his my immaturity? I've already admitted I'm 6 years old, so i guess you're right. The left did not call GWB a dictator, a communist, a Marxist, an ape.. They didn't make up a conspiracy theory about his birth..

They called him all kinds of names including traitor and criminal. They challenged him in every way Obama has been challenged. From his drinking to his lack of service in Vietnam.

"Traitor and criminal" are a lot different from personally attacking the president based on his race or his right wing contrived political leanings, such as communist. It was pretty warranted though, given the invasion of the wrong fucking country and all. Looking at individual incidents to criticize is different also, the rw loons consistently insult Obama with no bearing, in regards to his religion, his family..

When will you nut jobs quit spewing this paranoid lunacy? After 7 years, you idiots actually believe democrats are communists. How delusional are you?

It's an ignorant son of a bitch who has no respect for its office, our constitution or way of life. No one wants to fundamentally transform a country they love. Yep, it's a wannabe dictator and chicago gutter trash.
How do you demonstrate any of the above? ^

He's what you get when the sitting president is such a failure.

I had high hopes in 2000...not because of Bush (I could see he was going to be a disappointement form the start).

But for other reasons. What a mess.

Then you get the reaction...in this case Obama.

No.

Both sides are wrong.

"Traitor and criminal" are a lot different from personally attacking the president based on his race or his right wing contrived political leanings, such as communist. It was pretty warranted though, given the invasion of the wrong fucking country and all. Looking at individual incidents to criticize is different also, the rw loons consistently insult Obama with no bearing, in regards to his religion, his family..

Go to bed.

No.

Both sides are wrong.

Go to bed.
Good idea, it's late here. Are you a wizard Harry?

No.

Both sides are wrong.

I'm sorry you're so ignorant about your dear leaders upbringing, maybe you should do a little research and educate yourself.

No.

Both sides are wrong.

I'm sorry you're so ignorant about your dear leaders upbringing, maybe you should do a little research and educate yourself.

It's really more the indoctrination you guys keep screaming about.

I really could care less.

He's simply been one of the most detached absent leaders I've ever seen.

How do you demonstrate any of the above? ^

No need to demonstrate, just look at its tenure and its actions.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000FC29L6/?tag=ff0d01-20

51c0ZWzkbpL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This was on the Bestsellers list. Yours, hmmmm.

Best seller list? Oh right, like Faux "News" is the highest rated network? lol

Facts are facts. NY times Best Sellers list. And Fox news shows are the highest rated news shows. So you've got no argument.

Sure Bubs, sure. I rate my "news" by the number of viewers, lol

fox-news-channel-stupid-vote-republican.jpg

Forum List

Back