Republicans are ALWAYS wrong!

He quotes individuals and tries to paint the whole party with them

True.....He only quoted LEADERS of the party and unfortunately forgot to quote the real brains of the party like that lady who told McCain that Obama was an "Arab."

Bohner is no leader, he's a pussy, like most of the parties so called leaders.
You're Party elected him Leader.

What a fucking imbecile you are.

Yep, I told my congresscritter not to from the get, and I rub their mistake in their nose every time I stop in to see them, which is quite often.
The simple fact is there aren't enough teabaggers and fringe extremists in the GOP House to elect one of their own. If there were they would have done so.

Republicans are always wrong, because, well, somebody famous said so! And, and, well, they just like HAVE to be, and stuff, cause they're like all mean, and stuff. ..... Just shut up!!!!!

He quotes individuals and tries to paint the whole party with them

True.....He only quoted LEADERS of the party and unfortunately forgot to quote the real brains of the party like that lady who told McCain that Obama was an "Arab."

Yep, I told my congresscritter not to from the get, and I rub their mistake in their nose every time I stop in to see them, which is quite often.
The simple fact is there aren't enough teabaggers and fringe extremists in the GOP House to elect one of their own. If there were they would have done so.

And that alters the facts about the spineless Bohner how?

And that alters the facts about the spineless Bohner how?
He's not spineless at all. You just think so because he's not pushing your agenda - a decidedly minority agenda. He's pushing the Chamber of Commerce agenda, which is still the dominant agenda of the Republican Party.

But please - continue your impotent whining!

This thread proves that conservatives are scared to death of Bill Maher's truthtelling.

What truth?

Under Reagan, the economy grew by an average of 5.6 percent for the first three years from the bottom of the recession, unemployment dropped by 3.8 points, and inflation was cut by two-thirds.

Under Obama, the three years of economic growth from the bottom of the recession only averaged 2.2 percent, unemployment dropped by only 1.8 points, and inflation has increased by more than 2 full percentage points.

Obama has consistently missed his employment and growth targets. Reagan exceeded his growth, employment, and inflation targets.

Growth under Reagan was much better than growth under Obama.
The Strange Ups and Downs of the U.S. Economy Since 1929
Regan - 3.7%
Obama - 2.4%

Here's another wrong Republican:

JY7cfIt.png

I guess you can blame that on BOOOOSSSSHHHHHH too.
Yeah, and all those people who had family members murdered by Saddam should just get over it! It's been years since that happened.

And your post means what ?
It means there is no expiration date on people being wrong, and doing wrong when it affects society.

Why I have to explain that is a mystery.

You need me to explain it to you ? :bye1::bye1::bye1:

Under Obama, the three years of economic growth from the bottom of the recession... unemployment dropped by only 1.8 points,
UE was 10.0% at the bottom of the Bush Depression and is 5.1% now, a drop of 4.9% and falling.

Yet there are fewer people working than when your dear leader took office. Cooked books, ya think?

Under Obama, the three years of economic growth from the bottom of the recession... unemployment dropped by only 1.8 points,
UE was 10.0% at the bottom of the Bush Depression and is 5.1% now, a drop of 4.9% and falling.

Yet there are fewer people working than when your dear leader took office. Cooked books, ya think?
Actually a LIE, and I know it!

There are more people working now than ever in the history of this great country!!!

There are more people working now than ever in the history of this great country!!!
There are more people not working now than ever in the history of this great country.

Right, number working in Jan 2009 144.099 million. Number working today (Aug 2015) 123.42 millon

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/archives/empsit_02062009.pdf

U.S. full-time employees: August 2015, unadjusted | Statistic

You were saying?

Forum List

Back