Republicans are ALWAYS wrong!

This thread proves that conservatives are scared to death of Bill Maher's truthtelling.

What truth?

Under Reagan, the economy grew by an average of 5.6 percent for the first three years from the bottom of the recession, unemployment dropped by 3.8 points, and inflation was cut by two-thirds.

Under Obama, the three years of economic growth from the bottom of the recession only averaged 2.2 percent, unemployment dropped by only 1.8 points, and inflation has increased by more than 2 full percentage points.

Obama has consistently missed his employment and growth targets. Reagan exceeded his growth, employment, and inflation targets.

Growth under Reagan was much better than growth under Obama.
The Strange Ups and Downs of the U.S. Economy Since 1929
Regan - 3.7%
Obama - 2.4%

The largest downturn since the first GOP great depression is deeper and wider than Ronnie's recession which happened AFTER he gutted taxes for the rich?

3.7% under Ronnie? How much WAS inflation?

Under Obama, the three years of economic growth from the bottom of the recession... unemployment dropped by only 1.8 points,
UE was 10.0% at the bottom of the Bush Depression and is 5.1% now, a drop of 4.9% and falling.

What has that got to do with growth?

Three Decades of Empirical Economic Data Shows That Supply-Side Economics Doesn’t Work

supply_side_update_figure1.jpg

supply_side_update_figure2.jpg

supply_side_update_figure3.jpg

supply_side_update_figure4.jpg

supply_side_update_figure5.jpg

supply_side_update_figure6.jpg

supply_side_update_figure7.jpg

The Failure of Supply-Side Economics

Under Obama, the three years of economic growth from the bottom of the recession... unemployment dropped by only 1.8 points,
UE was 10.0% at the bottom of the Bush Depression and is 5.1% now, a drop of 4.9% and falling.

Yet there are fewer people working than when your dear leader took office. Cooked books, ya think?
Actually a LIE, and I know it!

There are more people working now than ever in the history of this great country!!!

Right, number working in Jan 2009 144.099 million. Number working today (Aug 2015) 123.42 millon

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/archives/empsit_02062009.pdf

U.S. full-time employees: August 2015, unadjusted | Statistic

You were saying?

LIAR

Total PRIVATE sector jobs

FEB 2001-JUST FOR FUN 111,861,000 (LOL)

FEB 2009 110,698,000

AUG 2015 120,293,00

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

latest_numbers_CES0500000001_2001_2015_all_period_M08_data.gif

Last edited:

Yet there are fewer people working than when your dear leader took office. Cooked books, ya think?

There are more people working now than ever in the history of this great country!!!

Right, number working in Jan 2009 144.099 million. Number working today (Aug 2015) 123.42 millon

You were saying?

LIAR

FEB 2009 110,698,000

AUG 2015 120,293,00

Notice: Data not available: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Fuck off and die dickhead, I said Jan 2009 and provided a BLS link to back it up. So just take your ignorance and arrogance and shove it up your ass!!!!!! BTW, you using the big font to make up for your tiny little dick and balls?

Last edited:

You were saying?

LIAR

FEB 2009 110,698,000

AUG 2015 120,293,00

Fuck off and die dickhead, I said Jan 2009 and provided a BLS link to back it up. So just take your ignorance and arrogance and shove it up your ass!!!!!!

SORRY DUMBFUK, YOU PROVIDED 2 SEPARATE THINGS FOR THE DATES WEIRD YOU DON'T KNOW THAT?

I PROVIDED THE BLS LINK WITH THE TOTAL PRIVATE SECTOR EMPLOYMENT BUBS, YOU WANT JAN EVEN THOUGH DUBYA WAS PREZ UNTIL JAN 20TH?? LOL

Put in ANY date you want dumbfuk, it will bring it up, lol

When liberals lose enough arguments (and especially elections) to conservatives, they usually start calling pissing and moaning and telling lies about the conservatives like this.

It's been happening a lot recently, as the Democrat party goes down the tubes (lost Congressional majorities, lost governorships, unable to find any viable candidates for President).

When liberals lose enough arguments (and especially elections) to conservatives, they usually start calling pissing and moaning and telling lies about the conservatives like this.

It's been happening a lot recently, as the Democrat party goes down the tubes (lost Congressional majorities, lost governorships, unable to find any viable candidates for President).

Care to give ONE policy GOPers gave US that worked as promised or was on the right side of history the past 40 years? lol

HOW ABOUT ONE POLICY EVER CONS WERE ON THE CORRECT SIDE OF US HISTORY? OOPS

You were saying?

LIAR

FEB 2009 110,698,000

AUG 2015 120,293,00

Fuck off and die dickhead, I said Jan 2009 and provided a BLS link to back it up. So just take your ignorance and arrogance and shove it up your ass!!!!!!

SORRY DUMBFUK, YOU PROVIDED 2 SEPARATE THINGS FOR THE DATES WEIRD YOU DON'T KNOW THAT?

I PROVIDED THE BLS LINK WITH THE TOTAL PRIVATE SECTOR EMPLOYMENT BUBS, YOU WANT JAN EVEN THOUGH DUBYA WAS PREZ UNTIL JAN 20TH?? LOL

Well twink, I used the first credible links that had the dates I was looking for. Also my original contention was there are fewer working today than when your dear leader took office, that would be Jan 2009. Try actually reading the complete string before you continue to make a total ass out of yourself.

Care to give ONE policy GOPers gave US that worked as promised or was on the right side of history the past 40 years? lol

They freed the slaves, gave voting rights to women and blacks. etc.

You were saying?

LIAR

FEB 2009 110,698,000

AUG 2015 120,293,00

Well twink, I used the first credible links that had the dates I was looking for. Also my original contention was there are fewer working today than when your dear leader took office, that would be Jan 2009. Try actually reading the complete string before you continue to make a total ass out of yourself.

FIRST CREDIBLE LINKS, BUT WERE 2 DIFFERENT THINGS??? lol

Total private JAN 2009

Total Private Aug 2015

YOU WERE SAYING DUMBFUK?

JindalStupidParty.png

Oh you are an IGNORANT Tool that wants to conflate IDEOLOGY (CONservative) with PARTY (GOP)?? Seriously?

Sure, it's the GOP of today who support the CONfederate Flag as "heritage not hate" that were the PROGRESSIVES WHO FOUGHT THE CONservative CONfederate States of AmerriKKKa? Today's GOP base?

Hint it was LIBERALS/PROGRESSIVES WHO DID THAT DUMMY!

Oh you are an IGNORANT Tool that wants to conflate IDEOLOGY (CONservative) with PARTY (GOP)?? Seriously?

Sure, it's the GOP of today who support the CONfederate Flag as "heritage not hate" that were the PROGRESSIVES WHO FOUGHT THE CONservative CONfederate States of AmerriKKKa? Today's GOP base?

It was Democrats who fought to keep slaves. It was Democrats who rioted to keep blacks out of their schools. It was Democrats who tried to filibusterer to keep the government from giving blacks equal rights led by Al Gore's father.
And you say I'm the dummy.

It was Democrats who fought to keep slaves. It was Democrats who rioted to keep blacks out of their schools. It was Democrats who tried to filibusterer to keep the government from giving blacks equal rights led by Al Gore's father.

Sorry tool it was CONservatives doing those things you dumbass

CCMUKRzUkAAD788.jpg

Sorry tool it was CONservatives doing those things you dumbass

CCMUKRzUkAAD788.jpg
History proves you wrong.
U.S. Senate: 1964: Civil Rights Filibuster Ended -- June 10, 1964
At 9:51 on the morning of June 10, 1964, SenatorRobert C. Byrd completed an address that he had begun 14 hours and 13 minutes earlier. The subject was the pending Civil Rights Act of 1964, a measure that occupied the Senate for 60 working days, including seven Saturdays. A day earlier, Senate whips Hubert Humphrey (D-MN) and Thomas Kuchel (R-CA), the bill's floor managers, concluded they had the 67 votes required at that time to end the debate.

The Civil Rights Act provided protection of voting rights; banned discrimination in public facilities—including private businesses offering public services—such as lunch counters, hotels, and theaters; and established equal employment opportunity as the law of the land.

As Senator Byrd took his seat, House members, former senators, and others—150 of them—vied for limited standing space at the back of the chamber. With all gallery seats taken, hundreds waited outside in hopelessly extended lines.

Georgia Democrat Richard Russell offered the final arguments in opposition. Minority Leader Everett Dirksen, who had enlisted the Republican votes that made cloture a realistic option, spoke for the proponents with his customary eloquence. Noting that the day marked the 100th anniversary of Abraham Lincoln's nomination to a second term, the Illinois Republican proclaimed, in the words of Victor Hugo, "Stronger than all the armies is an idea whose time has come." He continued, "The time has come for equality of opportunity in sharing in government, in education, and in employment. It will not be stayed or denied. It is here!"

Never in history had the Senate been able to muster enough votes to cut off a filibuster on a civil rights bill. And only five times in the 47 years since the cloture rule was established had the Senate agreed to cloture for any measure.

The clerk proceeded to call the roll. When he reached "Mr. Engle," there was no response. A brain tumor had robbed California's mortally ill Clair Engle of his ability to speak. Slowly lifting a crippled arm, he pointed to his eye, thereby signaling his affirmative vote. Few of those who witnessed this heroic gesture ever forgot it. When Delaware's John Williams provided the decisive 67th vote, Majority Leader Mike Mansfield exclaimed, "That's it!"; Richard Russell slumped; and Hubert Humphrey beamed. With six wavering senators providing a four-vote victory margin, the final tally stood at 71 to 29. Nine days later the Senate approved the act itself—producing one of the 20th century's towering legislative achievements.
Byrd, Gore, other Democrats tried to filibuster.

You were saying?

LIAR

FEB 2009 110,698,000

AUG 2015 120,293,00

Total private JAN 2009

Total Private Aug 2015

YOU WERE SAYING DUMBFUK?

JindalStupidParty.png

So you're saying the BLS lied on my link and not on yours?

You were saying?

LIAR

FEB 2009 110,698,000

AUG 2015 120,293,00

Fuck off and die dickhead, I said Jan 2009 and provided a BLS link to back it up. So just take your ignorance and arrogance and shove it up your ass!!!!!! BTW, you using the big font to make up for your tiny little dick and balls?
Look at the rightie lie.

That's what righties do.

Notice how it claims there are fewer jobs now than when Obama became president. A patent falsehood...

CPS:
1/09: 142,152,000
8/15: 149,036,000

CES:
1/09: 133,977,000
8/15: 142,288,000

Even worse for the lyin' rightie -- notice how to show there are fewer people working now versus then, the lyin' rightie has to compare total employed in January, 2009, with full time employed in August, 2015.

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

By the way, even full time employment is up...

Full Time:
1/09: 115,818,000
8/15: 122,024,000

So is the private sector...

Private Sector:
1/09: 111,398,000
8/15: 120,293,000

Now let's see if the lyin' rightie possesses the testicular fortitude to simply admit he's a fucking imbecile who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.......

Oh, another 'by the way'....

CPS:
Bush ...... +6.5 million
Obama ... +6.9 million

CES:
Bush ...... +1.3 million
Obama ... +8.3 million

Full Time:
Bush ...... +1.6 million
Obama ... +6.2 million

Private Sector:
Bush ...... -0.5 million
Obama ... +8.9 million

Last edited:

Conservatives have always been on the wrong-side of history whether they were part of the Democratic Party back then, or the Republican Party now. So as long as Republicans align themselves with the ugly history of the Conservative movement, then the Republican *party* will be guilty by association with Conservative history. The same history that tried (and failed) to secede from the union over the right to enslave other HUMANS…the same history that opposed women rights, civil rights, voting rights, and more…

The Conservative Fantasy History of Civil Rights

The civil rights movement, once a controversial left-wing fringe, has grown deeply embedded into the fabric of our national story.
This is a salutary development, but a problematic one for conservatives, who are the direct political descendants of (and, in the case of some of the older members of the movement, the exact same people as) the strident opponents of the civil rights movement. It has thus become necessary for conservatives to craft an alternative story, one that absolves their own ideology of any guilt. The right has dutifully set itself to its task, circulating its convoluted version of history, honing it to the point where it can be repeated by any defensive College Republican in his dorm room

The mainstream, and correct, history of the politics of civil rights is as follows.
Southern white supremacy operated out of the Democratic Party beginning in the nineteenth century, but the party began attracting northern liberals, including African-Americans, into an ideologically cumbersome coalition. Over time the liberals prevailed, forcing the Democratic Party to support civil rights, and driving conservative (and especially southern) whites out, where they realigned with the Republican Party.

The Conservative Fantasy History of Civil Rights

LIAR

FEB 2009 110,698,000

AUG 2015 120,293,00

Total private JAN 2009

Total Private Aug 2015

YOU WERE SAYING DUMBFUK?

JindalStupidParty.png

So you're saying the BLS lied on my link and not on yours?

SAYING YOU ARE A DUMBFUK WHO DOESN'T GET IT DUMMY!

Conservatives didn't do that. Northern Liberals did. Southern Conservatives fought the Civil War to keep their slaves. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back