Republicans are avoiding the abortion issue as pregnancies from rape are high in Red States

Luckyone

Aug 19, 2024
Florida
Abortion is a STATE issue not a Federal one dumbass.

Democrats can lie about it, but the truth is the truth.
Thanks for the insult. I never expect less from Trumpers, meaning you did not disappoint me.

As far as it being a State issue, the reality of the OP is that those rape pregnancies were in RED States and that means Republican States (said so you can understand). The OP is about the Republicans support no abortion "under any circumstances" and they are not talking about it right now because they know that it is an issue that won't help them in November with women (in general).

So when you say dumbass, perhaps you should look in the mirror.

Beat me to it.

To dimocrap scum, the Law doesn't matter as much as how you feel about it.
Democrats want to scare women voters so they lie about it all the time.
1. Trump wants to ban Mifepristone (he doesn't)
2. Trump wants to ban abortions nationwide (he doesn't)
3. Republicans want to deny women their healthcare (they don't)
4. Republicans want to deny abortions in cases of rape or incest (they don't)

Thanks for the insult. I never expect less from Trumpers, meaning you did not disappoint me.

As far as it being a State issue, the reality of the OP is that those rape pregnancies were in RED States and that means Republican States (said so you can understand). The OP is about the Republicans support no abortion "under any circumstances" and they are not talking about it right now because they know that it is an issue that won't help them in November with women (in general). So when you say dumbass, perhaps you should look in the mirror.
1. The OP criticized the GOP convention, so Federal policies, not state policies. You are still a dumbass.
2. Women who are pregnant via rape are free to get an abortion in an adjacent state, not a difficult thing to do.

Abortion is a STATE issue not a Federal one dumbass.

Democrats can lie about it, but the truth is the truth.
It is a state issue now, and women will vote on it. They may vote against the ones who made it a state issue as well.

At the Republican convention, the abortion issue was not talked about, and they are avoiding talking about the issue all together because this year alone (2024), this has happened:

Nearly 65,000 pregnancies from rape have occurred in states with abortion bans, study estimates

Last night at the Democratic convention, this topic was discussed in a way that was powerful and it is going to resonate with all the American women.

Like “gun violence” rape, incestual rape and abortion are dark Democrat things…Why can’t you get your pet humans to act right? Why can’t the uncivilized savages learn to have responsible sex like civil first world people do?

At the Republican convention, the abortion issue was not talked about, and they are avoiding talking about the issue all together because this year alone (2024), this has happened:

Nearly 65,000 pregnancies from rape have occurred in states with abortion bans, study estimates

Last night at the Democratic convention, this topic was discussed in a way that was powerful and it is going to resonate with all the American women.

To give you an idea of what LYING FILTH dimocrap scum are.... ALL of them.

Do some simple math. Percent of females on Birth Control is around 65%. The odds of getting pregnant by a single act of intercourse WITHOUT being on birth control, is about 20%.

So 20% of 35% is 7%. With me so far. So 65,000 divided by 7% is -- 928,571.

NINE HUNDRED and TWENTY-EIGHT THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY ONE.

Now, who in here, other than dimocrap scum, is stupid enough to believe there were that many rapes -- And only in States with Abortion bans??

Don't take this the wrong way, but you are one stupid bitch. I mean, seriously. Please don't ever procreate. I don't think humanity could take the strain.

dimocraps are scum

Democrats want to scare women voters so they lie about it all the time.
1. Trump wants to ban Mifepristone (he doesn't)
2. Trump wants to ban abortions nationwide (he doesn't)
3. Republicans want to deny women their healthcare (they don't)
4. Republicans want to deny abortions in cases of rape or incest (they don't)
Prove your points, don't just use words.

Here is what I am talking about:

Abortionstand.jpg

Prove your points, don't just use words.

Here is what I am talking about:

View attachment 998559
You misunderstand me. I am 100% FOR abortion on demand. Like, totes, dewd.

I think that any dimocrap female, or any female impregnated by a dimocrap male, be given a free abortion at any time. And $5 from Crime Stop.

And you know what else? If we can ever get those barbed-wire fences taken down and the Machine-Gun Bunkers removed, wimmins can go to another State to get an abortion.

And those pesky Killer-drones, too. They gotta go.

OTOH, let's ask the fetus about whether he or she wants to be aborted?

I asked my Collie if it was okay to neuter him and he was like, "Nah, Bro. I'm good" so he's still intact. Gonna stay that way, too.

The GOP are desperate noot to discuss this issue. I believe it is on the ballot in Alabama this time.. And Florida. Its a fucking mess that trump created with his lying judges.. #settledlaw

To give you an idea of what LYING FILTH dimocrap scum are.... ALL of them.

Do some simple math. Percent of females on Birth Control is around 65%. The odds of getting pregnant by a single act of intercourse WITHOUT being on birth control, is about 20%.

So 20% of 35% is 7%. With me so far. So 65,000 divided by 7% is -- 928,571.

NINE HUNDRED and TWENTY-EIGHT THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY ONE.

Now, who in here, other than dimocrap scum, is stupid enough to believe there were that many rapes -- And only in States with Abortion bans??

Don't take this the wrong way, but you are one stupid bitch. I mean, seriously. Please don't ever procreate. I don't think humanity could take the strain.

dimocraps are scum
I normally take posts like yours and ignore them as anyone that stoops so low as to insult someone the way you have (you are a stupid bitch) without knowing me, who I am, how I got here is someone not worthy of respect or even an answer.

Having said that, I do need you to realize that this OP came from an article written by the JAMA Internal Medicine Group and this group has a very high reputation for what they do. It is a group of doctors (not laymen like you or I) and this group has been peer reviewed by over 500 other doctors and (I repeat) has a high reputation.

As such, if you think they are scum and all Democrats, you are sadly mistaken. By the way, if you feel the need to insult them and debase them (as you have done with me), why don't you contact them and throw your insults at them. All I am, is the messenger and this messenger is not at all surprised at your response, given that it is the same response that is given by Trump and 90% of his cult followers. It is a response full of hate and lack of respect for others. In other words, Far Right Republican SCUM!

Here are links to reviews about this group.

JAMA Internal Medicine—The Year in Review, 2023

JAMA Internal Medicine Peer Reviewers in 2022

I normally take posts like yours and ignore them as anyone that stoops so low as to insult someone the way you have (you are a stupid bitch) without knowing me, who I am, how I got here is someone not worthy of respect or even an answer.

Having said that, I do need you to realize that this OP came from an article written by the JAMA Internal Medicine Group and this group has a very high reputation for what they do. It is a group of doctors (not laymen like you or I) and this group has been peer reviewed by over 500 other doctors and (I repeat) has a high reputation.

As such, if you think they are scum and all Democrats, you are sadly mistaken. By the way, if you feel the need to insult them and debase them (as you have done with me), why don't you contact them and throw your insults at them. All I am, is the messenger and this messenger is not at all surprised at your response, given that it is the same response that is given by Trump and 90% of his cult followers. It is a response full of hate and lack of respect for others. In other words, Far Right Republican SCUM!

Here are links to reviews about this group.

JAMA Internal Medicine—The Year in Review, 2023

JAMA Internal Medicine Peer Reviewers in 2022

So you're incapable of Grade School math, too huh?

In 2022, the United States reported 133,294 rape cases, which includes attempts and assaults to commit rape.

Doesn't say anything about the number of pregnancies from the. And yeah, I know the period you're talking about is for 18 months. Do some extrapolation.

I could see some realistic numbers but the ones you gave are so stupid as to invite ridicule. One (1) woman denied an abortion due to a rape pregnancy is one (1) too many. I'm just sick to death of dimocrap scum lying about -- Everything.

If you're going to lie, at least make it somewhat believable. Don't try to tell me Twelve Billion Six Hundred Million Women are raped every month. idiiots

This is known as "Pathological Lying". Lying when the truth would work just as well. If your bullshit source would have said there were 50,000 or even 80,000 rape pregnancies in Red States, I might go along. But, as we all know, the VAST majority of rapes occur in Blue States -- Your numbers are just total and complete and utter bullshit.

I just calls them as I sees them.

And, BTW, I am NOT a Pro-Lifer radical. I completely believe in a woman's right to choose. What I don't like is sanctimonious douchebags like you trying to guilt people into believing your fucking lies..... For POLITICAL purposes.

Do you think the poor woman seeking an abortion after being raped gives a shit about politics?? Idiot. Cold blooded dirtbags, all of you.

I object to your lying. There's no reason for it other than you are a sociopath. As are most dimocraps

No state has banned abortion.

Bullshit thread.

Mods, shut it down

So you're incapable of Grade School math, too huh?

In 2022, the United States reported 133,294 rape cases, which includes attempts and assaults to commit rape.

Doesn't say anything about the number of pregnancies from the. And yeah, I know the period you're talking about is for 18 months. Do some extrapolation.

I could see some realistic numbers but the ones you gave are so stupid as to invite ridicule. One (1) woman denied an abortion due to a rape pregnancy is one (1) too many. I'm just sick to death of dimocrap scum lying about -- Everything.

If you're going to lie, at least make it somewhat believable. Don't try to tell me Twelve Billion Six Hundred Million Women are raped every month. idiiots

This is known as "Pathological Lying". Lying when the truth would work just as well. If your bullshit source would have said there were 50,000 or even 80,000 rape pregnancies in Red States, I might go along. But, as we all know, the VAST majority of rapes occur in Blue States -- Your numbers are just total and complete and utter bullshit.

I just calls them as I sees them.

And, BTW, I am NOT a Pro-Lifer radical. I completely believe in a woman's right to choose. What I don't like is sanctimonious douchebags like you trying to guilt people into believing your fucking lies..... For POLITICAL purposes.

Do you think the poor woman seeking an abortion after being raped gives a shit about politics?? Idiot. Cold blooded dirtbags, all of you.

I object to your lying. There's no reason for it other than you are a sociopath. As are most dimocraps
You evidently do not know how to read.

Did I say that I am a messenger or not?

You want to debate the numbers given by them, call the JAMA Medical Journal and debate it with them.

Just in case you do not know how to use Google, here is the way you can contact them:

Subscriber Services Center
American Medical Association
P.O. Box 10946
Chicago, IL 60654
E-mail: [email protected]
USA & Canada: +1 800.262.2350
Rest of World: +1 312.670.7827

In 2022 there were 133,294 rapes in the US.

You want us to believe half result in pregnancy?

Forum List

Back