Republicans Are Not Celebrating the Texas Abortion Law. Here's Why

On TV tonight, the governor of Texas said he was going to stop all rapists in the state. How do you stop a rapist before he rapes some one ? What crime has he committed ? I think the man is insane.
Wow, that’s quite the statement. How does he plan on doing that? Do you have a quote or video of his statement?

According to the Pew Research Center...

While public support for legal abortion has fluctuated some in two decades of polling, it has remained relatively stable over the past five years. Currently, 59% say abortion should be legal in all or most cases, while 39% say it should be illegal in all or most cases.

So yes, I think this issue will be a big motivator for women.

Very few women want to return to the Comstock law days.... when abortion was illegal.

And even if it was made illegal it's not really enforceable... 40% of abortions are chemical... just pop some pills and get rid of the fetus.

People will find all kinds of way to get those pills... as they should!

Do you ever make a real point or are empty insults all you’re made of? You can’t answer direct questions and you can’t form a substantive argument… what are you doing here besides polluting?!
He's just some stoned in the head teenager or someone with mental health issues... probably a lonely angry INCEL.

Shut the fuck up and quit bothering me you homo. You still mad that your gotcha game got called out shitstain? Too bad. You’re the one with no argument. You have no questions, just bullshit gotcha crap.
Why would I be mad at a gotchya game that worked and gotchya? You couldn’t
answer the question so you got mad and resorted to empty insults. That’s a loser move.

I have a very clear argument that you can’t address. My argument is that you are a hypocrite for calling pro choice people baby killers while you defend a law that allows for babies to be killed. It’s simple. You think it’s a gotchya because you are gotten. Thanks for playing

Prove me wrong and make a real counter argument… I don’t think you can

Put a sock it in dude.
Before trump it was not an issue and you know it. The abortion issue is being promoted by the godbotherers.
R v w is now law. The SC will never change that because of a religious pressure group. Just like they never wavered when trump threatened them and they threw it out.
Actually, before Trump it was an issue, but you not living here you havdn't a clue.
Why do you think Reagan had to give amnesty to the illegals in the 80's>
Sheesh, dude, you should just stand back and watch.

Actually, before Trump it was an issue, but you not living here you havdn't a clue.
Why do you think Reagan had to give amnesty to the illegals in the 80's>
Sheesh, dude, you should just stand back and watch.
What are we going see?

Another Dana crying thread. No, this will not hurt Republicans. All women don’t favor killing unborn children you disgusting ghoul. The fact that you expect them to walk in lockstep with you is telling......
It's very con-venient for the RIght to "support" this law. It costs nothing to "support" the unborn. They make no demands. They don't need money, education, or child care. They allow you to feel good about yourself without doing any work. And once they are born, you can forget about them.

The border issue never entered the debate at the last election. Who was responsible for the it over the last 4 years? How's that wall going now comrade?
The wall Mexico was going to pay for?
1631112376505.png

It's very con-venient for the RIght to "support" this law. It costs nothing to "support" the unborn. They make no demands. They don't need money, education, or child care. They allow you to feel good about yourself without doing any work. And once they are born, you can forget about them.
This sounds like a liberal who takes NO responsibility for any actions on their own behalf. :rolleyes-41:

Marriage is a state issue? How'd that work with interracial marriage?
At least it was an issue between a man and a woman.
Not between the same genders that have a mental issue.

Marriage is a state issue? How'd that work with interracial marriage?
The Supreme Court ruled that the federal government cannot define marriage. That leaves the states as the only other entity able to define marriage.

Why Democrats banned interracial marriage isn't a mystery, Democrats are just racist evil people.

Forum List

Back