Republicans Are Now Vowing Total War And The Consequences Could Be Immense

My head is just fine; I know what the Wikileaks infer in the minds of her opposition, and it has nothing to do with what I consider to be the real worry facing us.
The OP is worried about sore losers. I'm worried about what the winners plan to do for another four years.

And the woman who provides her maid and IT resources without security clearances access to secret and top secret information, puts it on a server vulnerable to our enemies hacking it and tells them how long it takes us to respond to a nuclear threat being President for four years, that doesn't make you blink?
Please point to any repercussions from her extreme carelessness. Actual incidents, please.

Are you serious? I have to know what spy organizations did to hold Hillary accountable for her actions? You get more and more lost in being a partisan hack.

You first, show this is your standard. What are the repercussions to US security of Trump being a sex dog?
Why do I even bother asking you questions? I never get an answer. Ever. Which tells me YOU HAVEN'T GOT ANY. Are they paying you by the thread or the post?

You asked me as if I'd know what foreign spies were able to get and use. How the fuck would I know that? Even the military doesn't know that. So yeah, if you want to ask butt stupid questions, you're not going to get serious answers.

You're voting for someone who has a history of exposing our secrets. Again, to her maid, to her IT staff and to anyone on the Internet. That is dangerous regardless of whether they got anything this time or not. Stop being an airhead

If you don't know what "foreign spies" (LOL) were used, then how can you claim that? Easy answer...a hopelessly stupid Repug fuck like you doesn't care about facts.

Are you serious? I have to know what spy organizations did to hold Hillary accountable for her actions? You get more and more lost in being a partisan hack.

You first, show this is your standard. What are the repercussions to US security of Trump being a sex dog?
Why do I even bother asking you questions? I never get an answer. Ever. Which tells me YOU HAVEN'T GOT ANY. Are they paying you by the thread or the post?

You asked me as if I'd know what foreign spies were able to get and use. How the fuck would I know that? Even the military doesn't know that. So yeah, if you want to ask butt stupid questions, you're not going to get serious answers.

You're voting for someone who has a history of exposing our secrets. Again, to her maid, to her IT staff and to anyone on the Internet. That is dangerous regardless of whether they got anything this time or not. Stop being an airhead

First off, there are no dangerous secrets being bandied about via email. EMAIL IS NOT A SECURE METHOD OF COMMUNICATION.

Clinton neither sent nor received anything via email which compromised national security. These are Trump's lies, or at least some of them.
Now it's being revealed that Hillary's maid printed out the president's daily brief every day. Stunning.

Stunning...and pathetic.

Truly...when I say these racist, conspiracy-addled Trumpkins are mentally ill, I mean every word of that. These worthless mother fuckers are scary.

Of course, you have nothing to say about police murdering innocent black people...because you're a dishonest tea bagger lump of shit.

Violence is wrong, no matter who perpetuates it. However, only a flat-out racist such as yourself and others Trumpkins on this board would make the asinine comment that Black Lives Matter has a worse history of violence than the KKK. There is simply no comparison and any honest, decent American knows this. So that excludes racists such as yourself.

You racist Repug fucks are mentally ill and I say that with no pleasure, so kindly fuck off.
See little asshole douchebag? I never mentioned BLM. That came out of your mouth. So you admit now that it is BLM doing the rioting, burning pillaging and murdering cops! Get back to me when you can show me the KKK doing the same, otherwise blow it out your ass.

Your racist buddies mentioned BLM. And you won't criticize them, because you're a racist who agrees with them.

Instead, you made an even more ridiculous comment that I'm worse than the KKK. Last time I checked, I have not murdered anyone or burned anyone's house down. You're simply an idiot and that's all there is to it.

Get back to you when the KKK does the same thing...are you fucking serious??? Try opening a fucking history book, you racist fucktard.

And to momentarily change the subject, I'm in the Air Force. I've taken an oath to protect democracy in this country, from internal and external threats. You Trumpkin racists are a national security threat to the United States, just like Timothy McVeigh, and I also say that with no pleasure.

As the Washington Post piece mentions, the Repug voter suppression efforts against black people in states such as North Carolina and Wisconsin is sickening. Thousands of military members have died defending democracy and the right to vote and Repug legislatures are subverting this right because you can't win elections on a level playing field anymore. You people are evil and you simply don't believe in democracy.
Base level personnel tech?

Nope, I'm not going to tell you what I do in the Air Force. But you shouldn't belittle anyone's job in the military, it just makes you look small.

Well, since you're an unabashed racist, you obviously don't care about looking small.

Please don't tell me you represent the Air Force.

You seriously lack discipline and restraint.

Whatever. Better than being a racist or racist sympathesizer such as yourself.

And you shouldn't be using the Air Force logo on this Trumpkin racist message board, genius. Not smart at all.

Too stupid to understand the difference between a news article and an opinion piece I see.

I never stated otherwise, lightweight. More importantly, the author is 100% correct about how you Repug extremists are dangerous to our democracy and how you are trying to use the FBI as a political instrument, like the fascist dickheads that you are.
Just think if Hillary wasn't a crook she wouldn't be getting investigated for over a year.

Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty, lightweight?

Despite all the reckless and irresponsible Repug witch hunts over the years, you pitiful fucks still haven't been able to prosecute Hillary for ANYTHING...because you have NOTHING.

Even though you no-life Repug fucks waste your entire lives whining about Clinton on this cesspool message board, you still have NO EVIDENCE that she has EVER done anything intentionally malicious or criminal. I know how extremely frustrating that must be for you Repug fascist fucks.

Too stupid to understand the difference between a news article and an opinion piece I see.

I never stated otherwise, lightweight. More importantly, the author is 100% correct about how you Repug extremists are dangerous to our democracy and how you are trying to use the FBI as a political instrument, like the fascist dickheads that you are.
Just think if Hillary wasn't a crook she wouldn't be getting investigated for over a year.

Despite all the reckless and irresponsible Repug witch hunts over the years, you pitiful fucks still haven't been able to prosecute Hillary for ANYTHING...because you have NOTHING.

Even though you no-life Repug fucks waste your entire lives whining about Clinton on this cesspool message board, you still have NO EVIDENCE that she has EVER done anything intentionally malicious or criminal. I know how extremely frustrating that must be for you Repug fascist fucks.
Obama runs the Justice Dept., moron. Hillary would be wearing an orange jumpsuit otherwise.

The end is worth a repost:

And please, spare me any explanations for this phenomenon that rely on how “divided” Americans are. Are we divided? Sure. But there’s only one party that is so vigorously undermining core democratic institutions in this way. You may not like what Democrats stand for, but they aren’t engaging in widespread official vote suppression, chanting that should their candidate win her opponent should be tossed in jail, promising to prevent any Republican president from filling vacancies on the Supreme Court, suggesting that they’ll try to impeach their opponent as soon as he takes office, cheering when a hostile foreign power hacks into American electronic systems, and trying to use the FBI to win the election.

Only one party is doing all of that. And we should all be very worried about what Republicans will do after November 8, whether they win or lose.

Yes, this is where media laziness and intellectual laziness come into play. There's no question that Trump and the current crop of Repugs in Congress and state legislatures are full-fledged fascists trying to hijack our democracy and they don't even bother with trying to hide this anymore.
They make a lot of noise, but there aren't as many of them as you think. They will be taken down the way the Republican protester in Reno was--with great efficiency by people who uphold the law. The party will be over quick.\

What does worry me is the ACTUAL promises by Republicans already in Congress to continue an obstructionist policy if Hillary is elected, and the equal promises by Harry Reid that if they win a majority, they will do the same.
That's where the real concern should be, and any legislator of either party that makes such claims should be voted OUT of office immediately if not sooner.

The confederate flag waving, stalking down the street with their weapon on their shoulder types will be dealt with like the ignoramuses they are. The ignoramuses in the House and Senate, on the other hand, are getting applauded for their grand standing while important issues continue to get kicked down the road cuz no one wants the decision on their voting record.
THAT is what should be worrying every single last one of us.

In short what you need to be worried about is people in Congress actually representing the people they were elected to represent. And if the folks in the street are in fact representing the people...well you've got some real problems. There are several republicans that may not be reelected for not being nearly "obstructionist" enough.
Not to turn the thread, but you DO realize that the reason the Democrats are taking the stance they are regarding illegal immigrants is because they have been left in limbo for decades with half baked promises from both parties yet no legislation to actually reform a messed up system? That is part of what obstruction will get you. Confusion and chaos. If you want law and order, you've got to come up with laws that work and get them passed. Otherwise we get muddy waters and little else. I object.
We have immigration laws on the books. The problem is no one follo

Obama runs the Justice Dept., moron. Hillary would be wearing an orange jumpsuit otherwise.

i have come to the conclusion this dummie is a waste of bandwidth

No he's calling racists "racist". If you believe Obama was born is Kenya and is a Muslim, if you're going to say that all Muslims should be barred from entry to the US, if you're going to call Mexicans "rapists, murderers and drug dealers", you're a racist.

Whether you think you're a racist or not, is irrelevant, you are a racist. I've read the hatred you spew for Obama and I have no other conclusion that you're a slightly smarter more articulate version of Shoots Speeders, but you're cut from the same low life, scumbag cloth.

Why would saying Obama was born in Kenya and a Muslim make someone racist? Because he is black? You people don't even know what you're talking about.

Obama is clueless as to what he is doing as POTUS...using your logic that makes me a racist.

You're an idiot

Nope, you're a racist because you believe Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya. And all of your lame-ass equivocations and rationalizations doesn't change this simple fact, racist.
So when did you go on active duty? When did you get out of basic? What was your first base of assignment? We need to know some of your experience so we can evaluate just where you are coming from.
It appears the op has lost interest in his screed...Sassy said that would happen..

When pressed they always fold

Actually, I have a life with family responsibilities...unlike you pathetic racist Trumpkin fucks.

After Hillary wins on Tuesday, you won't see me on this racist cesspool message board anymore. You uneducated, unsophisticated racist goobers ain't worth my time.

Maybe I'll pop back up in 4 years to remind you worthless fucks that there will NEVER be another Repug in the White House. Not until a decent Republican leader cleans house and gets all of you racist fucks out of the party, because you mother fuckers have destroyed it.

Why would saying Obama was born in Kenya and a Muslim make someone racist? Because he is black? You people don't even know what you're talking about.

Obama is clueless as to what he is doing as POTUS...using your logic that makes me a racist.

You're an idiot

Nope, you're a racist because you believe Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya. And all of your lame-ass equivocations and rationalizations doesn't change this simple fact, racist.
So when did you go on active duty? When did you get out of basic? What was your first base of assignment? We need to know some of your experience so we can evaluate just where you are coming from.
It appears the op has lost interest in his screed...Sassy said that would happen..

Actually, I have a life with family responsibilities...unlike you pathetic racist Trumpkin fucks.

After Hillary wins on Tuesday, you won't see me on this racist cesspool message board anymore. You uneducated, unsophisticated racist goobers ain't worth my time.

Maybe I'll pop back up in 4 years to remind you worthless fucks that there will NEVER be another Repug in the White House. Not until a decent Republican leader cleans house and gets all of you racist fucks out of the party, because you mother fuckers have destroyed it.

Grow up already, nobody is buying your BS pretend tough guy. You're just another keyboard warrior spewing venom, your type come and go here

You Repug fuckers claim there is evidence of malicious criminal wrong-doing on the part of Clinton, so show me the evidence.

You worthless fucks can't do it and we all know it. All you have are your pathetic witch hunts because irrational hatred of Clinton controls your miserable lives.

See little asshole douchebag? I never mentioned BLM. That came out of your mouth. So you admit now that it is BLM doing the rioting, burning pillaging and murdering cops! Get back to me when you can show me the KKK doing the same, otherwise blow it out your ass.

Your racist buddies mentioned BLM. And you won't criticize them, because you're a racist who agrees with them.

Instead, you made an even more ridiculous comment that I'm worse than the KKK. Last time I checked, I have not murdered anyone or burned anyone's house down. You're simply an idiot and that's all there is to it.

Get back to you when the KKK does the same thing...are you fucking serious??? Try opening a fucking history book, you racist fucktard.

And to momentarily change the subject, I'm in the Air Force. I've taken an oath to protect democracy in this country, from internal and external threats. You Trumpkin racists are a national security threat to the United States, just like Timothy McVeigh, and I also say that with no pleasure.

As the Washington Post piece mentions, the Repug voter suppression efforts against black people in states such as North Carolina and Wisconsin is sickening. Thousands of military members have died defending democracy and the right to vote and Repug legislatures are subverting this right because you can't win elections on a level playing field anymore. You people are evil and you simply don't believe in democracy.

Nope, I'm not going to tell you what I do in the Air Force. But you shouldn't belittle anyone's job in the military, it just makes you look small.

Well, since you're an unabashed racist, you obviously don't care about looking small.

And you shouldn't be using the Air Force logo on this Trumpkin racist message board, genius. Not smart at all.
Sympathizer.

What are you 12?

You Repug fuckers claim there is evidence of malicious criminal wrong-doing on the part of Clinton, so show me the evidence.

You worthless fucks can't do it and we all know it. All you have are your pathetic witch hunts because irrational hatred of Clinton controls your miserable lives.
The FBI has already shown you. If you are in the Air Force, leave something classified on your desk and see what happens to you. But I doubt you have a security clearance.

Article from the Washington Post today. If this country goes down in flames due to Repug right-wing extremism, at least one newspaper tried to warn us:

Republicans are now vowing Total War. And the consequences could be immense.

The election is just five days away, and something truly frightening is happening, something with far-reaching implications for the immediate future of American politics. Republicans, led by Donald Trump but by no means limited to him, are engaging in kind of termite-level assault on American democracy, one that looks on the surface as though it’s just aimed at Hillary Clinton, but in fact is undermining our entire system.

...........Do not copy and paste this much from other sources. There's a reason links are required with outside sources.

Only one party is doing all of that. And we should all be very worried about what Republicans will do after November 8, whether they win or lose.

You sound like a person who lives in fear.

Sympathizer.

What are you 12?

Yep, I'm 12....and you're a 20 - 40 year old racist Trumpkin assfuck.

So I'm obviously more mature.

Sympathizer.

What are you 12?

Mature.

More like moron.

And I'm not Republican, asshole.

Nor voting forTrump.

But you are a whining pussy.

Last edited:
There are several RWNJ's on this very forum who have made vague, menacing threats if Hillary wins.
I just had @Opium threaten to send the Klan my way. Like, minutes ago.

These palookas have really become unhinged.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Article from the Washington Post today. If this country goes down in flames due to Repug right-wing extremism, at least one newspaper tried to warn us:

Republicans are now vowing Total War. And the consequences could be immense.

The election is just five days away, and something truly frightening is happening, something with far-reaching implications for the immediate future of American politics. Republicans, led by Donald Trump but by no means limited to him, are engaging in kind of termite-level assault on American democracy, one that looks on the surface as though it’s just aimed at Hillary Clinton, but in fact is undermining our entire system.

...........Do not copy and paste this much from other sources. There's a reason links are required with outside sources.

You sound like a person who lives in fear.

I sure do live in fear of the fascist Repug Party trying to hijack our democracy and all of the racist Trumpkins in the Repug Party. Any sane American would be, which is why Trump is going to be resoundingly defeated on Tuesday.

You're an idiot

And yet here you are all the live long day spewing the very same unmitigated hatred you accuse everyone else of...clearly you have no life.

Sympathizer.

What are you 12?

Mature.

More like moron.

And I'm not Republican asshole.

Nor voting forTrump.

You're a creepy Repug troll who has become obsessed with me for some reason.

If that we're not the case, then you would be criticizing the Repug Trumpkin racists on this board. Since you haven't done this, that reveals your true colors.

Sympathizer.

What are you 12?

Mature.

More like moron.

And I'm not Republican asshole.

Nor voting forTrump.

You're a creepy Repug troll who has become obsessed with me for some reason.

If that we're not the case, then you would be criticizing the Repug Trumpkin racists on this board. Since you haven't done this, that reveals your true colors.
Not an obsession to point out your moronic rant.

Pussy.

And yet here you are all the live long day spewing the very same unmitigated hatred you accuse everyone else of...clearly you have no life.

Like I said, dolt, you won't see me on here past Wednesday. I will spend one day gloating about Clinton's victory to all of the Repug racist fucks on this board. And I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.

Forum List

Back