Republicans Are Now Vowing Total War And The Consequences Could Be Immense

I don't hate Hillary, I hate the Investments Firms that own her and all the other Neo-Cons.

Crooked Hillary is owned by corporations and foreign countries. She is a whore that will sell herself for a $500K speaking fee and a million donation to her money laundering foundation.

Trump scares the hell out of the Libtards, Neocons and any Establishment weenie sucking of the teat of big government because he can't be bought, unlike Crooked Hillary.

No, he scares me because he is a racist fascist and will end democracy in this country. Idiot Trumpkins like you won't understand this until it's too late.
Care to provide proof to this assertion?

They make a lot of noise, but there aren't as many of them as you think. They will be taken down the way the Republican protester in Reno was--with great efficiency by people who uphold the law. The party will be over quick.\

What does worry me is the ACTUAL promises by Republicans already in Congress to continue an obstructionist policy if Hillary is elected, and the equal promises by Harry Reid that if they win a majority, they will do the same.
That's where the real concern should be, and any legislator of either party that makes such claims should be voted OUT of office immediately if not sooner.

The confederate flag waving, stalking down the street with their weapon on their shoulder types will be dealt with like the ignoramuses they are. The ignoramuses in the House and Senate, on the other hand, are getting applauded for their grand standing while important issues continue to get kicked down the road cuz no one wants the decision on their voting record.
THAT is what should be worrying every single last one of us.

You should probably read the Wikileaks....and pull your head outa your ass
My head is just fine; I know what the Wikileaks infer in the minds of her opposition, and it has nothing to do with what I consider to be the real worry facing us.
The OP is worried about sore losers. I'm worried about what the winners plan to do for another four years.

If Hillary wins you get four more years of Obama...no thanks I see how that turned out
They make a lot of noise, but there aren't as many of them as you think. They will be taken down the way the Republican protester in Reno was--with great efficiency by people who uphold the law. The party will be over quick.\

What does worry me is the ACTUAL promises by Republicans already in Congress to continue an obstructionist policy if Hillary is elected, and the equal promises by Harry Reid that if they win a majority, they will do the same.
That's where the real concern should be, and any legislator of either party that makes such claims should be voted OUT of office immediately if not sooner.

The confederate flag waving, stalking down the street with their weapon on their shoulder types will be dealt with like the ignoramuses they are. The ignoramuses in the House and Senate, on the other hand, are getting applauded for their grand standing while important issues continue to get kicked down the road cuz no one wants the decision on their voting record.
THAT is what should be worrying every single last one of us.

My head is just fine; I know what the Wikileaks infer in the minds of her opposition, and it has nothing to do with what I consider to be the real worry facing us.
The OP is worried about sore losers. I'm worried about what the winners plan to do for another four years.

If Hillary wins you get four more years of Obama...no thanks I see how that turned out
I understand.

No I don't think you do understand, this nation is a mess, division, a rotten economy, a miserable foreign policy, crushing debt, healthcare is a mess....I have children and their future scares the hell out of me
I do understand. Just be sure whoever you vote into office to represent you plans to fix it, not just warm a chair in the Capital while taking perks from lobbyists.

I understand.

No I don't think you do understand, this nation is a mess, division, a rotten economy, a miserable foreign policy, crushing debt, healthcare is a mess....I have children and their future scares the hell out of me
I do understand. Just be sure whoever you vote into office to represent you plans to fix it, not just warm a chair in the Capital while taking perks from lobbyists.

That's why I'm voting Trump...does it bother you Clinton used pay to play as Sec of State?

What was that about, anyway? He thought he'd have an easier time getting into his college if he were from away?

His bio was after college. But you accurately point out he lied at least twice about his origin of birth. What a dumb ass, who gets their origin of birth wrong? And you hold Democrats to no standard at all, it's pathetic
I went through Canadian customs once not long after moving three times in four months (long story) and when the agent asked me where I was from, I sat there looking at her, mouth agape, completely unsure what to say. Maybe he misunderstood the question?

Where are you from is an ambiguous question. Where were you born is a clear question. I live in North Carolina. I lived as an adult in Maryland longer than any State. I was born and mostly grew up in Michigan. So:

Where are you from? Do you mean where do I live, where do I feel is home, where did I grow up, where was I born? Sure, I can see you not being clear how to answer, especially if you are worn out.

Now tell me that you'd have had a hard time answering though if they asked, "where were you born?"
Gee, Kaz, THANK YOU for that. The fellow passenger in the car with me that day still teases me about that. I like the way you explained it.
I didn't follow the born in Kenya thing, and I don't care if the man was born on Mars, I think he's a bunch smarter and a better leader than either of the yokels about to take his place. But maybe someday I'll look into it and find out what was going on when he said he was born in Kenya.

So you don't believe we are a nation of laws that are to be followed? I am understanding why you support Clinton
Yeah, you know me. A total off the wall criminal. Just start calling me Alice Capone. LOL

His bio was after college. But you accurately point out he lied at least twice about his origin of birth. What a dumb ass, who gets their origin of birth wrong? And you hold Democrats to no standard at all, it's pathetic
I went through Canadian customs once not long after moving three times in four months (long story) and when the agent asked me where I was from, I sat there looking at her, mouth agape, completely unsure what to say. Maybe he misunderstood the question?

Where are you from is an ambiguous question. Where were you born is a clear question. I live in North Carolina. I lived as an adult in Maryland longer than any State. I was born and mostly grew up in Michigan. So:

Where are you from? Do you mean where do I live, where do I feel is home, where did I grow up, where was I born? Sure, I can see you not being clear how to answer, especially if you are worn out.

Now tell me that you'd have had a hard time answering though if they asked, "where were you born?"
Gee, Kaz, THANK YOU for that. The fellow passenger in the car with me that day still teases me about that. I like the way you explained it.
I didn't follow the born in Kenya thing, and I don't care if the man was born on Mars, I think he's a bunch smarter and a better leader than either of the yokels about to take his place. But maybe someday I'll look into it and find out what was going on when he said he was born in Kenya.

So you don't believe we are a nation of laws that are to be followed? I am understanding why you support Clinton
Yeah, you know me. A total off the wall criminal. Just start calling me Alice Capone. LOL

Well you support one....so one wonders

Obama was born in Hawaii. You have to admit though how hysterical it is that he got his own country of birth wrong in his bio. Then his wife got it wrong too. What an idiot. You have to agree
What was that about, anyway? He thought he'd have an easier time getting into his college if he were from away?

How does he lead? He has every stereotypical liberal view of everything. He's belligerent and hateful to anyone who disagrees with him. What is this leadership quality you see?

It's no secret that the Washington Post is the propaganda arm of the democrat party but it's beyond the pale for an alleged news source to print such a scathing fear mongering unverified editorial just days before the election. Desperate times call for desperate measures and the left wing media is pulling out all the stops. The problem is that the Post and the cable propaganda sources operate as if Cronkite was still the king of the media when Americans are smarter and better informed than smarmy elitist idiots give them credit and this junk is likely to backfire next tuesday.

The Washington Post is simply telling the truth about how dangerous the Republican Party has become. Republicans have fully embraced the racist elements of the party and you all are going to suffer the consequences for a very long time.
Suffer the consequences?

Planning on loading rail cars for a visit to the Gulag?

Last edited:

Well, you are arguing that if we can't prove that there was consequence to Hillary repeatedly violating Federal law and exposing our secrets then she gets a pass

Please point to any repercussions from her extreme carelessness. Actual incidents, please.

Are you serious? I have to know what spy organizations did to hold Hillary accountable for her actions? You get more and more lost in being a partisan hack.

You first, show this is your standard. What are the repercussions to US security of Trump being a sex dog?
Why do I even bother asking you questions? I never get an answer. Ever. Which tells me YOU HAVEN'T GOT ANY. Are they paying you by the thread or the post?

You asked me as if I'd know what foreign spies were able to get and use. How the fuck would I know that? Even the military doesn't know that. So yeah, if you want to ask butt stupid questions, you're not going to get serious answers.

You're voting for someone who has a history of exposing our secrets. Again, to her maid, to her IT staff and to anyone on the Internet. That is dangerous regardless of whether they got anything this time or not. Stop being an airhead
You asked me as if I'd know what foreign spies were able to get and use. How the fuck would I know that? Even the military doesn't know that.
My point is that you don't know any harm was done; if it had been--oh brother, would we know about it. You can spin tales about spies and deep dark outcomes of her carelessness, but it is all fiction. Trump's womanizing will have no effect on how he governs the country. What worries me is his lack of foreign policy understanding and I disagree pretty vehemently on things like NATO and Muslim immigration. On your end, Hillary's carelessness, which happened in the past, had no actual ramifications except possibly losing her presidential bid, and will not be repeated, is not a game changer, either.

So you seriously consider it to mitigate her providing access to her maid, IT staff and hackers dependent on whether any of them did anything with it or not? It's OK, to have someone who does that as President if we can't prove it happened? WTF?

And again, you ignored my question on your standard for Trump. Show where his actions have compromised US security since you claim that as your standard
Please point to any repercussions from her extreme carelessness. Actual incidents, please.

Are you serious? I have to know what spy organizations did to hold Hillary accountable for her actions? You get more and more lost in being a partisan hack.

You first, show this is your standard. What are the repercussions to US security of Trump being a sex dog?
Why do I even bother asking you questions? I never get an answer. Ever. Which tells me YOU HAVEN'T GOT ANY. Are they paying you by the thread or the post?

You asked me as if I'd know what foreign spies were able to get and use. How the fuck would I know that? Even the military doesn't know that. So yeah, if you want to ask butt stupid questions, you're not going to get serious answers.

You're voting for someone who has a history of exposing our secrets. Again, to her maid, to her IT staff and to anyone on the Internet. That is dangerous regardless of whether they got anything this time or not. Stop being an airhead
You asked me as if I'd know what foreign spies were able to get and use. How the fuck would I know that? Even the military doesn't know that.
My point is that you don't know any harm was done; if it had been--oh brother, would we know about it. You can spin tales about spies and deep dark outcomes of her carelessness, but it is all fiction. Trump's womanizing will have no effect on how he governs the country. What worries me is his lack of foreign policy understanding and I disagree pretty vehemently on things like NATO and Muslim immigration. On your end, Hillary's carelessness, which happened in the past, had no actual ramifications except possibly losing her presidential bid, and will not be repeated, is not a game changer, either.

So you seriously consider it to mitigate her providing access to her maid, IT staff and hackers dependent on whether any of them did anything with it or not? It's OK, to have someone who does that as President if we can't prove it happened? WTF?

And again, you ignored my question on your standard for Trump. Show where his actions have compromised US security since you claim that as your standard
The man has absolutely no involvement in government up to now, so of course he hasn't compromised US security. Read my post #232 for my objections to him.

Well, you are arguing that if we can't prove that there was consequence to Hillary repeatedly violating Federal law and exposing our secrets then she gets a pass

They will give her a pass of every allegation is proven to be written in stone truth. It's how a demoquack rolls

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

The man has absolutely no involvement in government up to now, so of course he hasn't compromised US security. Read my post #232 for my objections to him.

I didn't ask your objections to him, I asked you to back up your standard.

So you consider a woman who repeatedly violates the law and exposes our secrets to people without security clearances and even our enemies because you aren't aware it's burned us to someone with no experience. Wow

Take your dildo with you...you're hysterical.

You can borrow it to butt-fuck other KKK members at your weekly meetings, racist.
Are you a neeeeeegress, Mary?

Actually, I'm a white guy. But I do hate you racist KKK mother fuckers, I must admit.
I get it Mary. You're a neeeeegress that identifies as a white man. I totally understand.

And I understand that you are a mentally ill racist and pretty fucking creepy also. Please kindly fuck off and don't communicate with me.
Then I suggest you leave the board if you can't take criticism.

Youre on the soapbox and don't want to be criticized.

After reading the insipid musings spewing from your keyboard I conclude that you are in need of psychological intervention.

Why would saying Obama was born in Kenya and a Muslim make someone racist? Because he is black? You people don't even know what you're talking about.

Obama is clueless as to what he is doing as POTUS...using your logic that makes me a racist.

You're an idiot

Nope, you're a racist because you believe Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya. And all of your lame-ass equivocations and rationalizations doesn't change this simple fact, racist.
So when did you go on active duty? When did you get out of basic? What was your first base of assignment? We need to know some of your experience so we can evaluate just where you are coming from.

He wasn't in the US army, he was in the Salvation Army. And when I say in the Salvation Army, I mean they gave him free food. But he ate it. So that's military experience, right?
I would be more than happy to swap my dates/assignments/training with him. For example....my experience allows me to accept the use of nuclear weapons far more easily than the average community organizer. Training, education and work experience is a large part of who you are...who you come to be. Not sure why the reluctance.

I have no problem with the use of nukes when the need arises...we should test one on Tehran to make sure ours work :)
We'll give Dani a 24 hour heads up..

Are you a neeeeeegress, Mary?

Actually, I'm a white guy. But I do hate you racist KKK mother fuckers, I must admit.
I get it Mary. You're a neeeeegress that identifies as a white man. I totally understand.

And I understand that you are a mentally ill racist and pretty fucking creepy also. Please kindly fuck off and don't communicate with me.
I have a liberal arts degree and a masters in counseling. I can help you with you gender identity problem, Mary. I'm here for you...and all your carpet munching candidates.

Yet you are an unabashed racist. Go figure.
Go figure.
You found racism in that post.

I understand.

That's why I'm voting Trump...does it bother you Clinton used pay to play as Sec of State?
I'm pissed as hell she was put up as the candidate, to be honest, but unlike you, I do not have the sheer, mad, irresponsibility to elect her opponent and just wait to see what will happen next.

Actually asshole, the way you talk to and about people I would say you are much worse than the KKK. We haven't seen any KKK mother fuckers out burning, looting, rioting, throwing concrete at the police, blocking the highways, murdering police! No sir eereeee buddy, that's your side. Your side has been acting like terrorists. It is your side that should be feared.

Of course, you have nothing to say about police murdering innocent black people...because you're a dishonest tea bagger lump of shit.

Violence is wrong, no matter who perpetuates it. However, only a flat-out racist such as yourself and others Trumpkins on this board would make the asinine comment that Black Lives Matter has a worse history of violence than the KKK. There is simply no comparison and any honest, decent American knows this. So that excludes racists such as yourself.

You racist Repug fucks are mentally ill and I say that with no pleasure, so kindly fuck off.
See little asshole douchebag? I never mentioned BLM. That came out of your mouth. So you admit now that it is BLM doing the rioting, burning pillaging and murdering cops! Get back to me when you can show me the KKK doing the same, otherwise blow it out your ass.

Your racist buddies mentioned BLM. And you won't criticize them, because you're a racist who agrees with them.

Instead, you made an even more ridiculous comment that I'm worse than the KKK. Last time I checked, I have not murdered anyone or burned anyone's house down. You're simply an idiot and that's all there is to it.

Get back to you when the KKK does the same thing...are you fucking serious??? Try opening a fucking history book, you racist fucktard.

And to momentarily change the subject, I'm in the Air Force. I've taken an oath to protect democracy in this country, from internal and external threats. You Trumpkin racists are a national security threat to the United States, just like Timothy McVeigh, and I also say that with no pleasure.

As the Washington Post piece mentions, the Repug voter suppression efforts against black people in states such as North Carolina and Wisconsin is sickening. Thousands of military members have died defending democracy and the right to vote and Repug legislatures are subverting this right because you can't win elections on a level playing field anymore. You people are evil and you simply don't believe in democracy.
Base level personnel tech?

Nope, I'm not going to tell you what I do in the Air Force. But you shouldn't belittle anyone's job in the military, it just makes you look small.

Well, since you're an unabashed racist, you obviously don't care about looking small.

Please don't tell me you represent the Air Force.

You seriously lack discipline and restraint.

I understand.

I'm pissed as hell she was put up as the candidate, to be honest, but unlike you, I do not have the sheer, mad, irresponsibility to elect her opponent and just wait to see what will happen next.

So, you're fine with electing a person who is obviously dishonest and probably corrupt rather than vote for a third party candidate? Don't see that you have much room to criticize her.

How does he lead? He has every stereotypical liberal view of everything. He's belligerent and hateful to anyone who disagrees with him. What is this leadership quality you see?
Sometimes I think it's true that we don't know what we've got 'til its gone. I hope for all our sakes it never reaches the point you will actually figure it out. You'll never see it because you were determined from the outset not to respect any views but your own.

I didn't ask your objections to him, I asked you to back up your standard.

So you consider a woman who repeatedly violates the law and exposes our secrets to people without security clearances and even our enemies because you aren't aware it's burned us to someone with no experience. Wow
Going 'round in circles now. Find something else to argue.

Forum List

Back