Republicans are pro-birth, not pro-life

The lie that is pedaled all across this country on a daily basis by Republicans that they are pro-life was/is simply not true. And they will never be able to run on that claim, because the evidence is right here for everyone to see. I suppose their idea of pro-life cannot cross borders in order for pro-life to qualify? What a sick bunch of pathetic human beings, to take a kid with a life threatening illness back to his country only to die without medical treatment for his condition. Evil has consumed the Republican party, not pro-life.

Why is it OUR responsibility to take care of the rest of the fucking world?

Aren't you tards constantly lambasting our "inferior healthcare system" anyways? Send him to Canada, or the UK, or Denmark, or any other of the host of countries you claim are medically superior to the USA.

There's no fucking consistency with you leftists whatsoever.

We destroy their countries, we should take responsibility for the messes we make.

You feel free to volunteer as much of YOUR money as you'd like to help him.

BTW - Honduras, where this kid is from, needed absolutely NO help from us to become the shithole that it is.

WOW!! A whole thread about a Democrat talking point. Is this a record?

Do you mean to tell me, that mother (in the op) actually brought her son here for health care? According to Democrats and many lefties here on the forum, American health care is the worst in the world. Maybe she should be arrested for child abuse.

The lie that is pedaled all across this country on a daily basis by Republicans that they are pro-life was/is simply not true. And they will never be able to run on that claim, because the evidence is right here for everyone to see. I suppose their idea of pro-life cannot cross borders in order for pro-life to qualify? What a sick bunch of pathetic human beings, to take a kid with a life threatening illness back to his country only to die without medical treatment for his condition. Evil has consumed the Republican party, not pro-life.

do you have any idea how trite this ridiculous false narrative is?

Get new material.

Aren't you tards constantly lambasting our "inferior healthcare system" anyways? Send him to Canada, or the UK, or Denmark, or any other of the host of countries you claim are medically superior to the USA.

We destroy their countries, we should take responsibility for the messes we make.

BTW - Honduras, where this kid is from, needed absolutely NO help from us to become the shithole that it is.

How US policy in Honduras set the stage for today's migration

They may not have needed it but we had to interfere anyway.

Why?

Why?

What the fuck does it matter? Name me one country that doesn't interfere in the affairs of another.

Protip: You can't. So drop this inane argument.

Why?

What the fuck does it matter? Name me one country that doesn't interfere in the affairs of another.

You can argue all countries do it or that we don't. You can't argue both.

My people come first. Fuck the rest of the world.

Then you just admitted that you are not pro-life. Thanks for proving me right.

Fuck off. No person killed that cockroach. Illness/disease did. Glad they shipped him ba k. Who the fuck wants to import disease into their country? Only an idiot...

This is what happens folks when these so called pro-lifers get caught with their pants down with this argument. They lose their shit when they realize they have no argument against their hypocritical lie that they are pro-life. This is what a true loser looks like. Take notice people. And this hypocrisy will be further exposed in the days ahead.

Why?

It matters because we are responsible for lives lost. Not that you give a shit. Most Republicans do not.

And you republicans can't wait to end Medicaid....
Medicaid is state-emforced involuntary servitude.
Why do you support state-enforced involuntary servitude?
As opposed to no HC, that these people can't afford? Are you high? Lol! OMG! You folks are a trip.
You didn't answer the question.
No one is surprised.
Sure I did. You just aren't smart enough to understand it.

do you have any idea how trite this ridiculous false narrative is?

Get new material.

If that were true, you would have provided a link proving so. You didn't. You lose.

Evil has obviously consumed you in your hateful OP.

Americans should be pro-life for US Citizens ... FIRST!

Would you like to see a bunch of videos on Americans dying because they can't obtain health insurance even though Obama promised we'd all have health insurance.

Or how about the homeless in Seattle, LA, San Francisco, Washington DC, etc, etc, etc...??
Should the USA allow US citizens to die and not be cared for FIRST?

I suggest Ms Maddow or you, take in these children and care for them financially before she (and YOU) complain about horrible Republicans!
Another one proving he or she is not pro-life. Humans are humans, are they not? How is one human life more valued by way of boundaries? Does God think the same way as you? That human life is only valued by imaginary borders?
They are not imaginary and it is important to many that borders be respected and secured.
Borders respected by who, them or us? Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

We made them shithole countries; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

Both parties are hypocrites. You just don't see as many pro death Republicans protesting as pro death Democrats.

Wrong! Cite any incidents of Democrats sending a special needs child back to his or her own country to die.

And by the way, if that is your strong argument, I just proved Republicans are not pro-life, because you just admitted it.

Trump is not the first republican to treat sick children in this way. Putin’s Mitch was doing it a couple years ago. Remember when Republicans let the chip program lapse so they could use sick children to score political points? Moscow Mitch thought it was so cool he even put out a tweet about it

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

WOW!! A whole thread about a Democrat talking point. Is this a record?

Do you mean to tell me, that mother (in the op) actually brought her son here for health care? According to Democrats and many lefties here on the forum, American health care is the worst in the world. Maybe she should be arrested for child abuse.
American health care is good thanks to its ability to extract resources from other countries. The American health care system sucks because it is under attack. It's a system that only wants to work for the privileged.

Both parties are hypocrites. You just don't see as many pro death Republicans protesting as pro death Democrats.

Wrong! Cite any incidents of Democrats sending a special needs child back to his or her own country to die.

And by the way, if that is your strong argument, I just proved Republicans are not pro-life, because you just admitted it.

Trump is not the first republican to treat sick children in this way. Putin’s Mitch was doing it a couple years ago. Remember when Republicans let the chip program lapse so they could use sick children to score political points? Moscow Mitch thought it was so cool he even put out a tweet about it

Yep, I remember. These people are the worst scum on the planet.

Evil has obviously consumed you in your hateful OP.

Americans should be pro-life for US Citizens ... FIRST!

Would you like to see a bunch of videos on Americans dying because they can't obtain health insurance even though Obama promised we'd all have health insurance.

Or how about the homeless in Seattle, LA, San Francisco, Washington DC, etc, etc, etc...??
Should the USA allow US citizens to die and not be cared for FIRST?

I suggest Ms Maddow or you, take in these children and care for them financially before she (and YOU) complain about horrible Republicans!
Another one proving he or she is not pro-life. Humans are humans, are they not? How is one human life more valued by way of boundaries? Does God think the same way as you? That human life is only valued by imaginary borders?
They are not imaginary and it is important to many that borders be respected and secured.
Borders respected by who, them or us? Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com
That's the problem-the southern menace does not respect OUR border and worse, we have American activists who don't respect it and work to get rid of it.

Quite clever of him

Yep, I remember. These people are the worst scum on the planet.

Except for the illegals.

Let me clarify this for libtards:

Republicans: Want to fight for the right of the baby to be born. Then they expect the parents to be adults and pay for the childs needs. Not depending on the gov't.

Liberals: Want to suck the babies brains out through a tube while in the womb or kill it outside the womb. If it survives this they think the gov't should pay for all the childs expenses. Parents are held harmless. They shouldn't have to pay for anything.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back