Republicans are pro-birth, not pro-life

How is one human life more valued by way of boundaries?
Good question...you tell me

My father was a veteran and diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer
Patrick Swayze also was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer
but was managed and he lived longer than average for PC
Alex Trebek announced he was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer
and, let me tell you...he looks great considering
So, what does that tell me, its being treated/managed well

When my father was diagnosed
they gave him 3 months to live and arranged for hospice.
He died 42 days later

Obviously, specialized treatment is available
that manages PC cancer and no doubt is costly.
But, the facts are 95% of those with PC die within 6 months

I would have loved to have my father around longer
It is what it is

There is no cure for cystic fibrosis,
but treatment can ease symptoms and reduce complications.

Lung disease eventually worsens to the point where the person is disabled. Today, the average life span for people with CF who live to adulthood is about 37 years. Death is most often caused by lung complications

Mariella Sanchez, a Honduran national who lost one child to cystic fibrosis 18 years ago in her home country, now fears losing a second child to the disease. Jonathan Sanchez was thirteen when he was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis in 2016

An individual must inherit two non-functioning CF genes — one from each parent — to have CF. If both parents are carriers there is a 1 in 4 (25 percent) chance that both will pass on the non-functioning gene, which would result in a pregnancy affected with cystic fibrosis.

The average life expectancy for CF is 37...it’s hereditary
So, this woman gave birth to children KNOWING
there was a chance her children would inherit CF
One child already died and we are paying to keep the other alive
that’s it, that’s all

We are footing the cost of prolonging the inevitable

Selfish people having kids they can’t provide for
Irresponsible people BOTH A CARRIER OF CF
having ANOTHER child AFTER already losing 1child
TO CF THEY INHERITED FROM THEIR PARENTS

WHO IS UNCONSCIONABLE?

If your child were on a waiting list for a kidney
and you were told an immigrant from another country
here in the country, is going to get the kidney instead
because they are in worse condition then your child
and that your child could wait for another match...

I’m happy to know that you’d be just fine with that

Sorry to hear about your father. I went through a similar thing a few years ago with my dad. (who has also passed away) I found the 'boundaries' of treatment had a lot to do with age. He had Parkinsons at 85 years of age. Folks at near the end of their lives (as determined by the medical profession) are not, shall we say, first on the list for real treatment. Basically the symptoms are treated to make them more 'comfortable.'

It's bad when people die

My wife killed herself in 2008..

You try to live but it hurts so bad..

You keep calling there name..you have nightmares
I’m so sorry...in my thoughts and prayers

Though and prayers don't amount to much do they, are you pro life and anti abortion as well??

He died 42 days later

It is what it is

Lung disease eventually worsens to the point where the person is disabled. Today, the average life span for people with CF who live to adulthood is about 37 years. Death is most often caused by lung complications

Mariella Sanchez, a Honduran national who lost one child to cystic fibrosis 18 years ago in her home country, now fears losing a second child to the disease. Jonathan Sanchez was thirteen when he was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis in 2016

An individual must inherit two non-functioning CF genes — one from each parent — to have CF. If both parents are carriers there is a 1 in 4 (25 percent) chance that both will pass on the non-functioning gene, which would result in a pregnancy affected with cystic fibrosis.

that’s it, that’s all

WHO IS UNCONSCIONABLE?

People wouldn't be happy if their kid was skipped over for the kid next door so your example is not meaningful.
I’m skipped over for the people next door
There are homeless veterans and families
skipped over for the people next door
So, what the hell are you talking about

Buy MY food
Pay MY rent
Provide MY medical needs

I have orientation and start training next week
FOR MY 3rd JOB, WORKING OVERNIGHT

I NEED A MOUTH FULL OF DENTAL WORK
I CAN’T AFFORD

I HAVEN’T HAD A PAP SMEAR IN 23 YEARS

I’VE NEVER HAD A MAMMOGRAM

I’VE BEEN WEARING THE SAME GLASSES
FOR WHO THE FUCK KNOWS HOW LONG...
I KNOW I NEED A NEW PRESCRIPTION

I HAD MY COOKING GAS SHUT OFF YEARS AGO
I USE AN ELECTRIC BURNER, FULL SIZE TOASTER OVEN

NO CELL PHONES, I USE A FREE CALL/TEXT APP

I DON’T HAVE A CAR

I BUY MY CLOTHES FROM THE THRIFT STORE
OR GLADLY ACCEPT GIVE AWAYS FROM FAMILY/FRIENDS

PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY STRUGGLE TOO BITCH

I’M NOT WORKING 2 JOBS NOW
AND STARTING MY 3RD NEXT WEEK
BECAUSE I LOVE WORKING MW JOBS
WITH NO BENEFITS OR PTO
I’M DOING WHAT I HAVE TO DO
TO PROVIDE WHAT WE NEED
BECAUSE NO ONE OWES US SHIT

WHAT, DO PEOPLE STRUGGLING HERE
HAVE TO WALK TO THE FUCKING BORDER
TO GET HELP IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY
LIKE THEY HELP PEOPLE OUTSIDE OUR COUNTRY

AND THEN THESE MOTHER FUCKERS
HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SUE US
BECAUSE THEY THINK WE ARE OBLIGATED
TO PROVIDE WHAT THEY NEED
OR BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT SATISFIED
WITH WHAT THEY ARE GETTING!

THEY SHOULD SUE THEIR FUCKING COUNTRY
AND JUST DEAL WITH THE REALITY
OF THEIR LIFE AND THEIR CHOICES!

SCREW YOU AND SCREW THEM!

Seems you live in Chicago. You can get on the ACA, that is what its meant for people who do not have ins. I also see Ill has expanded Medicaid so , you chose not to have a pap smear or a monogram, not that you could not get one.

And you republicans can't wait to end Medicaid....
Medicaid is state-emforced involuntary servitude.
Why do you support state-enforced involuntary servitude?
As opposed to no HC, that these people can't afford? Are you high? Lol! OMG! You folks are a trip.
You didn't answer the question.
No one is surprised.
Sure I did. You just aren't smart enough to understand it.
:lol:
Good to see you are comfortable with lying to yourself.

The lie that is pedaled all across this country on a daily basis by Republicans that they are pro-life was/is simply not true. And they will never be able to run on that claim, because the evidence is right here for everyone to see. I suppose their idea of pro-life cannot cross borders in order for pro-life to qualify? What a sick bunch of pathetic human beings, to take a kid with a life threatening illness back to his country only to die without medical treatment for his condition. Evil has consumed the Republican party, not pro-life.

do you have any idea how trite this ridiculous false narrative is?

Get new material.

If that were true, you would have provided a link proving so. You didn't. You lose.

Proving that you are trite?
The proof is in your post.

The lie that is pedaled all across this country on a daily basis by Republicans that they are pro-life was/is simply not true. And they will never be able to run on that claim, because the evidence is right here for everyone to see. I suppose their idea of pro-life cannot cross borders in order for pro-life to qualify? What a sick bunch of pathetic human beings, to take a kid with a life threatening illness back to his country only to die without medical treatment for his condition. Evil has consumed the Republican party, not pro-life.

This is another one of those ridiculous statements.

It's not the job of society, to fix people's lives.

It is the job of society, to make it so that you are able to live your life in peace.

You people, jamming a hose through the skull of a baby... sucking out it's brain, and dumping it's body in a bin..... and then you have the purest of evil in you hearts to accuse others of not caring about life?

You just said above that you don't.

I do. I want people to be able to live. That in and of itself, is caring about life.

You don't, if you support jamming a hose through the skull of a baby... sucking out it's brain, and dumping it's body in a bin. You simply don't.

He died 42 days later

It is what it is

that’s it, that’s all

WHO IS UNCONSCIONABLE?

People wouldn't be happy if their kid was skipped over for the kid next door so your example is not meaningful.
I’m skipped over for the people next door
There are homeless veterans and families
skipped over for the people next door
So, what the hell are you talking about

Buy MY food
Pay MY rent
Provide MY medical needs

I have orientation and start training next week
FOR MY 3rd JOB, WORKING OVERNIGHT

I NEED A MOUTH FULL OF DENTAL WORK
I CAN’T AFFORD

I HAVEN’T HAD A PAP SMEAR IN 23 YEARS

I’VE NEVER HAD A MAMMOGRAM

I’VE BEEN WEARING THE SAME GLASSES
FOR WHO THE FUCK KNOWS HOW LONG...
I KNOW I NEED A NEW PRESCRIPTION

I HAD MY COOKING GAS SHUT OFF YEARS AGO
I USE AN ELECTRIC BURNER, FULL SIZE TOASTER OVEN

NO CELL PHONES, I USE A FREE CALL/TEXT APP

I DON’T HAVE A CAR

I BUY MY CLOTHES FROM THE THRIFT STORE
OR GLADLY ACCEPT GIVE AWAYS FROM FAMILY/FRIENDS

PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY STRUGGLE TOO BITCH

I’M NOT WORKING 2 JOBS NOW
AND STARTING MY 3RD NEXT WEEK
BECAUSE I LOVE WORKING MW JOBS
WITH NO BENEFITS OR PTO
I’M DOING WHAT I HAVE TO DO
TO PROVIDE WHAT WE NEED
BECAUSE NO ONE OWES US SHIT

WHAT, DO PEOPLE STRUGGLING HERE
HAVE TO WALK TO THE FUCKING BORDER
TO GET HELP IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY
LIKE THEY HELP PEOPLE OUTSIDE OUR COUNTRY

AND THEN THESE MOTHER FUCKERS
HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SUE US
BECAUSE THEY THINK WE ARE OBLIGATED
TO PROVIDE WHAT THEY NEED
OR BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT SATISFIED
WITH WHAT THEY ARE GETTING!

THEY SHOULD SUE THEIR FUCKING COUNTRY
AND JUST DEAL WITH THE REALITY
OF THEIR LIFE AND THEIR CHOICES!

SCREW YOU AND SCREW THEM!

Tramp wanted to bring Baby Charlie over with his parents , what was that about?? socialized medicine.

Which changes nothing of what was said. Nothing.

It is the job of society, to make it so that you are able to live your life in peace.

You people, jamming a hose through the skull of a baby... sucking out it's brain, and dumping it's body in a bin..... and then you have the purest of evil in you hearts to accuse others of not caring about life?

I do. I want people to be able to live. That in and of itself, is caring about life.

You don't, if you support jamming a hose through the skull of a baby... sucking out it's brain, and dumping it's body in a bin. You simply don't.

Obviously you read nothing I wrote. Can I assume you are against the useless taking of innocent lives once born also?

You're such a tool. So a soldier that is suffering waiting on medical treatment, should have to wait for an illegal to get treatment instead?
52884252_2079396575429013_2630456886553477120_n.jpg

You're such a tool. So a soldier that is suffering waiting on medical treatment, should have to wait for an illegal to get treatment instead?
View attachment 276553

You are asking a question for which no one suggested that. Just how stupid are you?

Prove to me that someone sucked out the brain and you have an argument. In the mean time, I'm calling you out on your lies. And if you don't return with the proof, we accept your defeat, and you're a liar.

do you have any idea how trite this ridiculous false narrative is?

Get new material.

If that were true, you would have provided a link proving so. You didn't. You lose.

Proving that you are trite?
The proof is in your post.

Thanks for your failed answer that Republicans are famous for on this board. See you loser.

Let me clarify this for libtards:

Republicans: Want to fight for the right of the baby to be born. Then they expect the parents to be adults and pay for the childs needs. Not depending on the gov't.

Liberals: Want to suck the babies brains out through a tube while in the womb or kill it outside the womb. If it survives this they think the gov't should pay for all the childs expenses. Parents are held harmless. They shouldn't have to pay for anything.
Proof Liberals want to suck babies brains "through a tube" or you are a liar?

Where do Liberals say parents shouldn't pay for anything? They don't. You're a liar.

Both parties are hypocrites. You just don't see as many pro death Republicans protesting as pro death Democrats.

Wrong! Cite any incidents of Democrats sending a special needs child back to his or her own country to die.

And by the way, if that is your strong argument, I just proved Republicans are not pro-life, because you just admitted it.

Trump is not the first republican to treat sick children in this way. Putin’s Mitch was doing it a couple years ago. Remember when Republicans let the chip program lapse so they could use sick children to score political points? Moscow Mitch thought it was so cool he even put out a tweet about it

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

Yep, I remember. These people are the worst scum on the planet.

Except for the illegals.

Which illegals, us or the others? There are two you know.

Though and prayers don't amount to much do they, are you pro life and anti abortion as well??

What a nasty comment. ^^^^^^ We were giving condolences to someone who lost a loved one. Is there no suffering you guys won't use to advance your leftist, Neo-Marxist propaganda?

Last edited:

Prove to me that someone sucked out the brain and you have an argument. In the mean time, I'm calling you out on your lies. And if you don't return with the proof, we accept your defeat, and you're a liar.

That is what happened with the now banned intact dilation and extraction abortion method. Granted, it was rare, it was banned in a fairly bipartisan manner but there were those who defended it (Bill Clinton).

He died 42 days later

It is what it is

that’s it, that’s all

WHO IS UNCONSCIONABLE?

Sorry to hear about your father. I went through a similar thing a few years ago with my dad. (who has also passed away) I found the 'boundaries' of treatment had a lot to do with age. He had Parkinsons at 85 years of age. Folks at near the end of their lives (as determined by the medical profession) are not, shall we say, first on the list for real treatment. Basically the symptoms are treated to make them more 'comfortable.'

It's bad when people die

They haven't got a clue. In the mean time, Trump and his supporters support murder of children. The most inhumane policy this country has ever seen. The Rachel Maddow Show on msnbc – Latest News & Video

He died 42 days later

It is what it is

that’s it, that’s all

WHO IS UNCONSCIONABLE?

It's bad when people die

They haven't got a clue. In the mean time, Trump and his supporters support murder of children. The most inhumane policy this country has ever seen. The Rachel Maddow Show on msnbc – Latest News & Video

Democrats supported that also when Obama was practicing it overseas. A life is a life is a life. Being born elsewhere does not change that.

Forum List

Back