Republicans are pro-birth, not pro-life

Sorry to hear about your father. I went through a similar thing a few years ago with my dad. (who has also passed away) I found the 'boundaries' of treatment had a lot to do with age. He had Parkinsons at 85 years of age. Folks at near the end of their lives (as determined by the medical profession) are not, shall we say, first on the list for real treatment. Basically the symptoms are treated to make them more 'comfortable.'

It's bad when people die

My wife killed herself in 2008..

You try to live but it hurts so bad..

You keep calling there name..you have nightmares
I’m so sorry...in my thoughts and prayers

Though and prayers don't amount to much do they, are you pro life and anti abortion as well??
They haven't got a clue. In the mean time, Trump and his supporters support murder of children. The most inhumane policy this country has ever seen. The Rachel Maddow Show on msnbc – Latest News & Video

Democrats supported that also when Obama was practicing it overseas. A life is a life is a life. Being born elsewhere does not change that.
Please provide documentation of Obama supporting kicking kids out of a hospital with a life threatening condition? We need links proving this please? Thanks!

It's bad when people die

My wife killed herself in 2008..

You try to live but it hurts so bad..

You keep calling there name..you have nightmares

Though and prayers don't amount to much do they, are you pro life and anti abortion as well??
They haven't got a clue. In the mean time, Trump and his supporters support murder of children. The most inhumane policy this country has ever seen. The Rachel Maddow Show on msnbc – Latest News & Video

Democrats supported that also when Obama was practicing it overseas. A life is a life is a life. Being born elsewhere does not change that.
Please provide documentation of Obama supporting kicking kids out of a hospital with a life threatening condition? We need links proving this please? Thanks!

Irrelevant. I hate when people reply this way. Kicking people out of a hospital is no worse than dropping bombs on a hospital.

Irrelevant. I hate when people reply this way. Kicking people out of a hospital is no worse than dropping bombs on a hospital.
But we aren't talking about dropping bombs now are we? You also failed in providing documentation. Lol! Enough said.

But we aren't talking about dropping bombs now are we?

No, we are talking overseeing the death of innocent children.

But you were the one accusing Obama of kicking kids out of hospitals, not me. It is relevant if you are making the claim. Telling tall tales isn't going to advance your narrative one inch by distracting to Obama. Still waiting on documentation?

But you were the one accusing Obama of kicking kids out of hospitals, not me.

No I didn't. I accused Obama as being as callous towards life as is Trump and that the (D)'s were hardly any better condemning that than the (R)'s are now. At least the (R)'s don't pretend to care.

It is relevant if you are making the claim. Telling tall tales isn't going to advance your narrative one inch by distracting to Obama. Still waiting on documentation?

You narrowed the claim down. A life is a life is a life. Where one is born does not change that.

This is what happens folks when these so called pro-lifers get caught with their pants down with this argument
Look at you, acting as if your nonsense hasn't been addressed and negated.
Certainly not by you. You have presented nothing of value, and it doesn't appear we will see anything in the future from you either. You attack the OP but you can't produce a counter argument against the thread. You're an obvious loser.

No I didn't. I accused Obama as being as callous towards life as is Trump and that the (D)'s were hardly any better condemning that than the (R)'s are now. At least the (R)'s don't pretend to care.

It is relevant if you are making the claim. Telling tall tales isn't going to advance your narrative one inch by distracting to Obama. Still waiting on documentation?

You narrowed the claim down. A life is a life is a life. Where one is born does not change that.
So, show us documentation that supports the callous nature of Obama's policies? Without that, your words mean nothing. Without documentation supporting what you say, that's worth about two shits in a bucket.

Negative! "A life is a life is a life" is documented where, by who, and what are the credentials? I have narrowed nothing down and am not arguing "where one is born does not change that." I could care less where someone is born if they are in need.

The lie that is pedaled all across this country on a daily basis by Republicans that they are pro-life was/is simply not true. And they will never be able to run on that claim, because the evidence is right here for everyone to see. I suppose their idea of pro-life cannot cross borders in order for pro-life to qualify? What a sick bunch of pathetic human beings, to take a kid with a life threatening illness back to his country only to die without medical treatment for his condition. Evil has consumed the Republican party, not pro-life.

The people he's attacking now are here legally.

We have a program that allows people to come here legally for medical treatment. All the people he's kicking out now have legally applied to come here and were legally allowed to come here for medical treatment.

People who have cancer, heart problems, cystic fibrosis and a long list of other conditions.

I knew the next republican president would be worse than the bush boy, I just couldn't imagine how much worse it could get and I didn't want to experience it.

This is just a disgrace.

M14 Shooter and his childish funny faces has retreated into his hole with the rest of these Trump losers with no argument. LOl! You people are too easy.

So, show us documentation that supports the callous nature of Obama's policies? Without that, your words mean nothing. Without documentation supporting what you say, that's worth about two shits in a bucket.

American-led intervention in the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia

We voted on this. The vote was "No". He did it anyway and the (D)'s did nothing. We then started dropping bombs on the heads of innocent people.

FhHTYRm.jpg

The lie that is pedaled all across this country on a daily basis by Republicans that they are pro-life was/is simply not true. And they will never be able to run on that claim, because the evidence is right here for everyone to see. I suppose their idea of pro-life cannot cross borders in order for pro-life to qualify? What a sick bunch of pathetic human beings, to take a kid with a life threatening illness back to his country only to die without medical treatment for his condition. Evil has consumed the Republican party, not pro-life.

We have a program that allows people to come here legally for medical treatment. All the people he's kicking out now have legally applied to come here and were legally allowed to come here for medical treatment.

People who have cancer, heart problems, cystic fibrosis and a long list of other conditions.

I knew the next republican president would be worse than the bush boy, I just couldn't imagine how much worse it could get and I didn't want to experience it.

This is just a disgrace.
Yea, I know. That's the part we haven't discussed. They're refugees seeking asylum from their own countries that we destroyed. Now isn't that some shit? Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

Negative! "A life is a life is a life" is documented where, by who, and what are the credentials? I have narrowed nothing down and am not arguing "where one is born does not change that." I could care less where someone is born if they are in need.

Whether they are "in need" is irrelevant. What they are in need of in the places we intervene is for us to stop "intervening" and killing them.

We voted on this. The vote was "No". He did it anyway and the (D)'s did nothing. We then started dropping bombs on the heads of innocent people.

FhHTYRm.jpg
So, you're talking about war in another country where kids never left. Got it. Yea, if that's proof Obama was kicking folks from other countries out of our own hospitals, I just grew a third eye and a second head. Thanks for letting us now that you were not telling the truth.

One day you may get the choice of a family member and the ones you pine for in your agendas for medical treatment in any way. That is the real test.

This is just a disgrace.
Yea, I know. That's the part we haven't discussed. They're refugees seeking asylum from their own countries that we destroyed. Now isn't that some shit? Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

Why did we NOT demand that Obama live up to his promises and stop these wars? Why did we NOT protest Obama's wars that he started?

FhHTYRm.jpg
So, you're talking about war in another country where kids never left. Got it. Yea, if that's proof Obama was kicking folks from other countries out of our own hospitals, I just grew a third eye and a second head. Thanks for letting us now that you were not telling the truth.

Always with the excuses when it's "your guy".

Whether they are "in need" is irrelevant. What they are in need of in the places we intervene is for us to stop "intervening" and killing them.
Yea, for ten years I've been preaching to the choir, and no one on the Right gives a shit and ignores every word; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

This immigration problem we have, along with refugee crisis is 100% on us; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

Forum List

Back