Republicans are warring against women

TheCrusader

Dec 30, 2015
I don't know any other way to explain it. When Republicans say that Campus Rape is "inflated myth" and that women are making "false accusations".

What they are really saying is that women should shut-up and be quiet about being raped. It doesn't matter how the woman feels, it doesn't matter if the courts look into each case and resolve them individually.

The Republicans want YOU, the WOMAN, to shut-up about your rapist.

And that is a war on women, and a war on God.

What republican said that? Got a link?
It is the refuge of liars to claim ignorance. How dare you use the Cross and the Satanic American flag in the same picture. You false Christian.

The United States is the murderer of women and children for the Devil's Blood, the oil in the ground of other nations.

The United States created terrorist states out of their war mongering for profit...and you DARE to associate Christ with this Satan?

Well, maybe because everything is being rigged against men these days and men are getting angry.

Well, maybe because everything is being rigged against men these days and men are getting angry.
Then sort it out in court.

Then seek to stay Universities from punishing men before a fair trial.

Do not discredit the claims of women.

I don't know any other way to explain it. When Republicans say that Campus Rape is "inflated myth" and that women are making "false accusations".

What they are really saying is that women should shut-up and be quiet about being raped. It doesn't matter how the woman feels, it doesn't matter if the courts look into each case and resolve them individually.

ah you don't speak for women and you damn sure don't speak for any of us women on this board. so stick a sock in it. we can take care of ourselves.

ah you don't speak for women and you damn sure don't speak for any of us women on this board. so stick a sock in it. we can take care of ourselves.
Good for you, rage against the dying of the light!

Meanwhile, not in la-la-land. Republicans are telling women to shut-up and stop accusing men of raping them.

Please explain how it is any other way.

I see, so you don't have a link. You're dismissed
You are destined for Hell, I weep for you.

Oh boy, you're a nut
Take the cross from off your avatar. You who seeks to destroy welfare, hospital care for the poor, and social security. You who hides behind the claim of tyranny that taxes go to evil, but there are no lines of the needy at your church.

Your church does not provide bread to the poor, houses to the homeless, or medicine to the sick.

You hypocrite, you come here to spew your evil and claim the righteousness of God.

Oh boy, you're a nut
Take the cross from off your avatar. You who seeks to destroy welfare, hospital care for the poor, and social security. You who hides behind the claim of tyranny that taxes go to evil, but there are no lines of the needy at your church.

Your church does not provide bread to the poor, houses to the homeless, or medicine to the sick.

You hypocrite, you come here to spew your evil and claim the righteousness of God.

I'm the head of our Church outreach program, this past Tuesday evening we fed 132 people. Now sit down and shush before you look the bigger fool

Oh boy, you're a nut

go get a job. stop living on the taxpayers. your welfare is safe for the time being. Until WE THE PEOPLE decide to take it from you

That's the stupidest logic I've seen on this board in a long time.

Oh boy, you're a nut
AMEN to that sister. :boobies:
Republicans Speak Out On Campus Rape But Chairman Kline Remains Silent Ignoring Their Bill | MN Political Roundtable

I guess you look like an idiot, a brief quotations list of Republicans speaking about Campus rape.

The Rape 'Epidemic' Doesn't Actually Exist

I guess conservative columnist Caroline Kitchens who writes Republican talking points and is syndicated with National Review Online (denizen of Conservatism) does not exist.

Oh boy, you're a nut

go get a job. stop living on the taxpayers. your welfare is safe for the time being. Until WE THE PEOPLE decide to take it from you

Yes, hate the poor, hate the sick, hate those in need, tell them to go get a job instead of seek help, that is what Christ said to do!

YOU FALSE CHRISTIAN.

Oh boy, you're a nut
Republicans Speak Out On Campus Rape But Chairman Kline Remains Silent Ignoring Their Bill | MN Political Roundtable

I guess you look like an idiot, a brief quotations list of Republicans speaking about Campus rape.

I guess conservative columnist Caroline Kitchens who writes Republican talking points does not exist.

Uhm...your link is full of Republicans wanting to do something about campus sexual assaults. Good grief.

Oh boy, you're a nut

I guess conservative columnist Caroline Kitchens who writes Republican talking points does not exist.

Uhm...your link is full of Republicans wanting to do something about campus sexual assaults. Good grief.

No it's not, it's full of BOTH sides of the story, and please go to the next one exemplifying the Tea Partier side.

Learn to read instead of glance.

You're an embarrassment to yourself.

Forum List

Back